Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collecting Origin exclusives - will trade LOTS of SimPoints!

kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hi guys! I'm not sure if many Simmers here remember me, as I've only been lurking the Gift Gathering section for a while now. I mostly hang out in Store Discussion, as an obsessive stalker of the Daily Deal. I'm also responsible for creating a mammoth PDF checklist of Store content (with pictures and comments about price, catalogue location, etc).

With the big sales on Origin at the moment, there has been a lot of Simmers mentioning the exclusive Origin bonuses for the EPs and SPs ─ which has sent me once again on a mad hunt for them all! I'm a fanatical collector, so I desperately want them! Of course, as a fanatical collector, I bought the EPs and SPs day one in a retail store, disc versions. It was still worth it, but I'm after a few extra goodies for my game (and the checklist!).

I'm tight on actual money at the moment, so buying the digital EPs on Origin isn't really a good idea (however tempting), but I do still have plenty of SimPoints leftover from earlier in the year and still growing from SimPoint ads. If you're buying a new EP on Origin but would rather some SimPoint-y gifts in exchange for the codes to the Origin exclusives, I'd really, really appreciate trading with you.

I've had some success with friends, but I still need:
- Carnaval Costumes (comes with Island Paradise)
- School Spirit pack (comes with University Life; called 'Face Paint' on Origin)
- Goofy Costumes (comes with Seasons)
- Paws and Whiskers Costumes (comes with Pets)

There might be others that I haven't heard of/can't find on Origin, but I've already got the Supernatural PvZ Decor Pack, ITF Dark Industrial Set, Showtime stereo, Director's Set from Movie Stuff and the Decades Pinball Machine from 70's, 80's and 90's Stuff. As far as I'm aware, that's everything. For those also on the hunt (or considering buying the EPs but wanting to see what the Origin exclusives look like first), I've added links to the content where I can. You might need to scroll down on the SimsVIP links to the 'Origin Exclusive Content' section.

So, if you're buying Island Paradise, University Life, Seasons or Pets, I'd really love to hear from you. Let me know that you're interested in this thread or send me a private message on the forums (through the little envelope at the top of the forums page, near your picture and username), then we can negotiate an appropriate price in SimPoint gifts. :)

Happy Simming!

EDIT: I just wanted to specify that the codes for the Origin exclusives can only be used once, so I am buying unused codes -- that's why I'm happy to pay lots of SimPoints on gifts in exchange for them! I just found that a few friends had bought EPs but were actually more interested in particular items from the Store than a couple of 'exclusive' items; they had the codes, and I had the SimPoints to get them something they really, really WANTED. I don't want to put a specific price on the codes, since I'd rather get to know what YOU want, but the idea is that you give me a code for a few exclusive items (in the case of IP, Seasons and Pets, just TWO costumes) and I can return the favour with something like a Premium Content item (or TWO, depending on price) from the Store. I hope that clears up any confusion!
a.k.a. Erin
Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
Post edited by kellycot1 on

Comments

• Options
    tianawa96tianawa96 Posts: 11 New Member
    I have a code for supernatural
  • Options
    tianawa96 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting! I already have the Supernatural codes, but I'm sure someone else would be interested in your code. Feel free to use this post as a trading post! It's great to see the 'obsessive' Simmers finally getting those codes -- often after years of hoping and searching for them. :)
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member

what is the code for?

• Options
    tianawa96tianawa96 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @kellycot1 said:
    > tianawa96 wrote: »
    >
    > I have a code for supernatural
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for posting! I already have the Supernatural codes, but I'm sure someone else would be interested in your code. Feel free to use this post as a trading post! It's great to see the 'obsessive' Simmers finally getting those codes -- often after years of hoping and searching for them. :)
    would you happen to have into the future?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    > @kellycot1 said:<br />
    > tianawa96 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > I have a code for supernatural<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Thanks for posting! I already have the Supernatural codes, but I'm sure someone else would be interested in your code. Feel free to use this post as a trading post! It's great to see the 'obsessive' Simmers finally getting those codes -- often after years of hoping and searching for them. :)<br />
    would you happen to have into the future?
    I do have Into the Future and all of its codes (as far as I'm aware), but I don't have spares of anything, in case you're looking to trade codes. I'm just offering SimPoint gifts for the codes I don't have -- which is the Origin exclusives for Island Paradise, University Life, Seasons and Pets. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

Good luck and happy Simming!
    Post edited by kellycot1 on
    a.k.a. Erin
  • Options
    FappyacidsFappyacids Posts: 79 Member
    Ahh man I really wish there was a way we could get the content without having to rebuy the expansion. >_<
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member

what is the code for?
    what is the code for? thank you