Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can't go online. can't find go online option as well

hi guys! i just recently found out that i lacked a feature in my sims 4 and that is the gallery. i can't find the gallery and i dont think i am online as well. i tried searching for the go online options and i can't find it.

Comments

• lorrainelorraine Posts: 6 New Member
    guys please help!!!
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Hello. Did you try logging into origin and marking the online feature? You might be logged into regular origin, and not online origin which may be translating into the game. Also, there should be a link that says 'gallery' and if not, you could always try the gallery on The Sims website, as if you click download, when you open up your game it will download whatever you got in there into your game. It is more strenuous, but it works at least.
  • lorrainelorraine Posts: 6 New Member
    hi thanks for your reply! i already solved the problem. turns out i wasn't "properly" logged in on origin. i was just online but not really online online. thanks though for your reply! appreciate it! :)
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    lorraine wrote: »
    hi thanks for your reply! i already solved the problem. turns out i wasn't "properly" logged in on origin. i was just online but not really online online. thanks though for your reply! appreciate it! :)
    lol. I'm glad you figured it out. :D