Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Total waste of space

What an absolute total waste of space and money this SP is. I suppose it would be wonderful for someone who is into making Sim Movies, but for anyone else YUK!!!
Allergic to Trolls

Comments

• HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't make movies and I love/use this SP a bunch and I use almost none of the superhero stuff (maybe I will with ITTF) :) I used 0 items from Diesel and only use the make up in the 70s, 80s and 90s stuff, so personally it was nice to have SP I'd use more than a few items from. It really depends on what kind of style/theme you play :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited October 2013
    ClairkP wrote:
    What an absolute total waste of space and money this SP is. I suppose it would be wonderful for someone who is into making Sim Movies, but for anyone else YUK!!!

I do not make movies, and i like this stuff pack.

It is awesome. :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't have this stuff pack, but I want to purchase it eventually. I think it'd go really well with Into the Future, especially with the heroes and villains stuff. You could put a sim into one of those outfits and have them fly around with the jet pack like they were a superhero. Or have a sim with the insane, evil, and genius traits wear that brain hat thing, and try to have them take over the world or something. Dystopian future for villains and utopian for heroes. Of course, Into the Future would be needed to do that... :wink:
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited October 2013
    ClairkP wrote:

Good thing you didn't buy it then.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited October 2013
    The new spooky radio station alone makes this sp worth buying.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2013
    ClairkP wrote:

For you maybe. But I like it. :-)

I've never made a single sim movie and I still use this stuff.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    edited November 2013
    Well, it is called Movie Stuff.
  • boggieboggie Posts: 348 Member
    edited November 2013
    I like it :thumbup:I don't make movies but I use the campy hero stuff for my comic book store and the western things for a old fashion mountain retreat I'm building. I'll probably use the mad scientist for Supernatural. My only complaint :? is that I wish I could use the cars on commercial lots.
  • lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited November 2013
    The superhero stuff isn't something I'd ever use, but I love the Western dresses, very saloon girl. I'm trying to make a house of ill repute, Victorian style.

And some of the creepy stuff is great, too. Found the male women's underwear a bit disturbing though.
  • clairoeclairoe Posts: 62 New Member
    edited November 2013
    It may just be not your personal cup of tea and that's alright. EA sadly can't make Sims games for all tastes, even though how magical that would be, they can't please all. :wink:

Honestly ? I'm very mixed and may wait till it's very cheap on sale. Usually do that anyways.
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited November 2013
    And some of the creepy stuff is great, too. Found the male women's underwear a bit disturbing though.
    I love that outfit, actually. But then, I love Rocky Horror. :)

• zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't make sims movies either but I want it!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love several things that come with it, such as the All in one Bathroom that looks like an Outhouse. The only thing I wished was that the shower that looks like a phone booth could be placed outdoors. Before I figured out what it was, I had placed a few if them around Sunset Valley. I had to remove them, when I saw my sim trying to shoo everyone away. :lol:
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    I felt the same way... and ended up deleting the game.. but thats only because I like playing more realisticly than fantasy---y... :)
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    I personally think The Western Style + Pets makes a great base for making a country style town, and I've been wanting to do that.
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    The new spooky radio station alone makes this sp worth buying.
    Hi catlover! It's on sale now and I want it but just for the WESTERN themed items.

Question: After I download/install it, is there a way to remove the other themed items from the game I DON'T want that are just taking up space? If so, do you know how I'd do that or should I ask in the "technical" section?

B) Cameo
    TS3Siggy.jpg