We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a world??

Comments

  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    Who wants open world when you can have.. Area-based neighborhood! #iLoveTS4

    I love loading screens <3 so much gameplay
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Yea id love a create a world so long as it was actually easy to use, the sims 3 create a world was just ridiculous imo. It was just really difficult to use. I tried and failed many many many times.

    It's not that hard. There is a PDF guide, I used that and in a few min it was super easy.
    Indeed. I rather have all the options and details TS3 CAW had than a dumbed down version. Reading the PDF file and doing one or two test runs with small maps already gets you familiarized with it.

    Then again, TS4 has no real world, like everyone else has noted. So I'm not holding my breath either.
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Yea id love a create a world so long as it was actually easy to use, the sims 3 create a world was just ridiculous imo. It was just really difficult to use. I tried and failed many many many times.

    It's not that hard. There is a PDF guide, I used that and in a few min it was super easy.
    Indeed. I rather have all the options and details TS3 CAW had than a dumbed down version. Reading the PDF file and doing one or two test runs with small maps already gets you familiarized with it.

    Then again, TS4 has no real world, like everyone else has noted. So I'm not holding my breath either.

    Each area you can play in is built like a small world. if you zoom out all the way then hit tab and zoom out even further you will see what i mean.
  • ASimsFanatic2014ASimsFanatic2014 Posts: 331 Member
    edited November 2014
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Mylita wrote: »
    I agree, totally ridiculous!

    Mylita

    Do you think the worlds are always gonna be this small the way they are now?

    Even if they are not, you will still be limited and disconnected and you still have to fed by EA/Maxis and how often do you think they will pump out worlds? You cannot even tailor the worlds to you liking. So to me it does not matter how big the world is, it is the creativity that matters.

    Oh and you somehow work for EA now? hahahaha I seriously doubt it, People won't be very happy with EA if they don't add anymore worlds with expansion packs or bigger worlds, EA would suck so much as people wouldn't be buying any expansion packs if they don't add more worlds. if you seriously think they are sticking with the current 2 worlds through every expansion pack you are sadly mistaken, you're dismissed byefelicia
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I hope they do add CAW. That would put me back on the fence I practically lived on back when they were announcing what would and wouldn't be in the game.

    I can't help but think it might be complicated with the limitations though. I'm hoping, but I'm not holding my breath either.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I would like one. One of the reasons I have not switched over is because I like CAW too much.
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Yea id love a create a world so long as it was actually easy to use, the sims 3 create a world was just ridiculous imo. It was just really difficult to use. I tried and failed many many many times.

    It's not that hard. There is a PDF guide, I used that and in a few min it was super easy.
    Indeed. I rather have all the options and details TS3 CAW had than a dumbed down version. Reading the PDF file and doing one or two test runs with small maps already gets you familiarized with it.

    Then again, TS4 has no real world, like everyone else has noted. So I'm not holding my breath either.

    Each area you can play in is built like a small world. if you zoom out all the way then hit tab and zoom out even further you will see what i mean.

    And that's exactly what's so wrong with TS4 worlds.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,101 Member
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Mylita wrote: »
    I agree, totally ridiculous!

    Mylita

    Do you think the worlds are always gonna be this small the way they are now?

    Even if they are not, you will still be limited and disconnected and you still have to fed by EA/Maxis and how often do you think they will pump out worlds? You cannot even tailor the worlds to you liking. So to me it does not matter how big the world is, it is the creativity that matters.

    Uhm excuse me? most players are effing annoyed with the lack of community lots there are and the lack of build space, I seriously doubt they will always keep the worlds this small, duh there's expansion packs so there may be a world bigger like a city world.

    Most players are annoyed by quite a few core features missing and some of them the devs have shown no signs of whether they are going to add them or not, rather taking the silent route.

    Hence why I refuse to throw my money at the game
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Mylita wrote: »
    I agree, totally ridiculous!

    Mylita

    Do you think the worlds are always gonna be this small the way they are now?

    Even if they are not, you will still be limited and disconnected and you still have to fed by EA/Maxis and how often do you think they will pump out worlds? You cannot even tailor the worlds to you liking. So to me it does not matter how big the world is, it is the creativity that matters.

    Uhm excuse me? most players are effing annoyed with the lack of community lots there are and the lack of build space, I seriously doubt they will always keep the worlds this small, duh there's expansion packs so there may be a world bigger like a city world.

    Most players are annoyed by quite a few core features missing and some of them the devs have shown no signs of whether they are going to add them or not, rather taking the silent route.

    Hence why I refuse to throw my money at the game
    Aww... why not? EA will gladly accept your money >:)
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,964 Member
    @ASimsFanatic2014, Never said EA/Maxis was going to leave anybody with two worlds. You still have to wait for EA/Maxis to provide you those other worlds and if they are going to be provided with every EP then you are in for a long wait. Let's see No terrain editing tools, No ability to fully tailor your worlds to your liking and at that you can't even create your own equals limited creativity and you are sadly mistaken if you think Sims 4 is high on the creativity scale when it comes to tailoring two little worlds and even if you enlarge the world it still has that disconnecting factor and again no terrain editing tools.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ASimsFanatic2014ASimsFanatic2014 Posts: 331 Member
    edited December 2014
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    @ASimsFanatic2014, Never said EA/Maxis was going to leave anybody with two worlds. You still have to wait for EA/Maxis to provide you those other worlds and if they are going to be provided with every EP then you are in for a long wait. Let's see No terrain editing tools, No ability to fully tailor your worlds to your liking and at that you can't even create your own equals limited creativity and you are sadly mistaken if you think Sims 4 is high on the creativity scale when it comes to tailoring two little worlds and even if you enlarge the world it still has that disconnecting factor and again no terrain editing tools.

    Oh shut up seriously, I've heard enough out of you, it's called EA giving us new worlds with more open spaces so we can build to our hearts content, use your brain, wait you probably don't have one since you don't use common sense seriously man USE IT, so yeah I'm pretty sure EA are not that dumb enough to give us a smaller 3rd world and not much build space again. you really are sadly mistaken if you think they are gonna give us a 3rd world that's the same size as willow creek and oasis springs, The sims has always been about building and buying along. Thats why its such a huge game OH MY GOD.
    What's the matter I hit a nerve that you get all riled up, you are on a forum where people have different opinion than you and if you can't take the heat and start insulting people maybe you need to get out. If you think I do not have a brain, I believe you are the one without one because you are the one who getting hysterical and doing the insulting. You need help because you have anger problems. One other thing God does not have anything to do with Sims 4. :D Also, maybe you are the one who need to shut up.

    🐸🐸🐸🐸 you really do suck at trolling, And I'm guessing you're new to the sims since it's always been about buying and building and being for the players since you can't get through your dumb childish skull it's what the players want, so take a seat and shut the eff up, And I too could hit a nerve and get you all riled up but I'd rather this thread not turn into a huge fight, if we want a 3rd world we will get a 3rd world and there's a whole other thread about how they can make the worlds better for us, you might wanna go read that thread and get your facts right and grow up. I bet we will get more empty lots with the next world.
    Post edited by ASimsFanatic2014 on
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited December 2014
    ASimsFanatic2014, I think you are wrong in your expectations of EA. Maybe we will get world/neighborhoods that are a bit bigger, but we won't get huge or open worlds that give you unlimited building room. If I were you, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on EA to give you the huge worlds you want. I'd be happy if they were nearer TS2 world sizes, but I don't see that happening either. And as for terrain tools to make a more varied world without all flat lots, that will be a long time coming, if ever. Sure, EA could do that at great expense and rewrite the game engine too.... I'm not holding my breath and I'd suggest you not hold yours either.

    Mylita

    Edited to add: Yes, we will get more 'worlds', they just won't be the bonanza you expect.
    No friends requests, please.
  • ASimsFanatic2014ASimsFanatic2014 Posts: 331 Member
    edited December 2014
    Mylita wrote: »
    ASimsFanatic2014, I think you are wrong in your expectations of EA. Maybe we will get world/neighborhoods that are a bit bigger, but we won't get huge or open worlds that give you unlimited building room. If I were you, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on EA to give you the huge worlds you want. I'd be happy if they were nearer TS2 world sizes, but I don't see that happening either. And as for terrain tools to make a more varied world without all flat lots, that will be a long time coming, if ever. Sure, EA could do that at great expense and rewrite the game engine too.... I'm not holding my breath and I'd suggest you not hold yours either.

    Mylita

    Edited to add: Yes, we will get more 'worlds', they just won't be the bonanza you expect.

    I'm not expecting big huge worlds at all, I'm expecting a world a little bigger than oasis springs and a few more empty lot spaces like 10 empty lots not 20 of them because there are public spaces now. I never did say we will get anything big like The Sims 2 or even The Sims 3. I'm expecting more empty lot spaces with a world a little bigger than the 2 we currently have like I just said. Like a town similar to the one we got in Nightlife.
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited December 2014
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    @ASimsFanatic2014, Never said EA/Maxis was going to leave anybody with two worlds. You still have to wait for EA/Maxis to provide you those other worlds and if they are going to be provided with every EP then you are in for a long wait. Let's see No terrain editing tools, No ability to fully tailor your worlds to your liking and at that you can't even create your own equals limited creativity and you are sadly mistaken if you think Sims 4 is high on the creativity scale when it comes to tailoring two little worlds and even if you enlarge the world it still has that disconnecting factor and again no terrain editing tools.

    Oh shut up seriously, I've heard enough out of you, it's called EA giving us new worlds with more open spaces so we can build to our hearts content, use your brain, wait you probably don't have one since you don't use common sense seriously man USE IT, so yeah I'm pretty sure EA are not that dumb enough to give us a smaller 3rd world and not much build space again. you really are sadly mistaken if you think they are gonna give us a 3rd world that's the same size as willow creek and oasis springs, The sims has always been about building and buying along. Thats why its such a huge game OH MY GOD.
    What's the matter I hit a nerve that you get all riled up, you are on a forum where people have different opinion than you and if you can't take the heat and start insulting people maybe you need to get out. If you think I do not have a brain, I believe you are the one without one because you are the one who getting hysterical and doing the insulting. You need help because you have anger problems. One other thing God does not have anything to do with Sims 4. :D Also, maybe you are the one who need to shut up.

    🐸🐸🐸🐸 you really do suck at trolling, And I'm guessing you're new to the sims since it's always been about buying and building and being for the players since you can't get through your dumb childish skull it's what the players want, so take a seat and shut the eff up, And I too could hit a nerve and get you all riled up but I'd rather this thread not turn into a huge fight, if we want a 3rd world we will get a 3rd world and there's a whole other thread about how they can make the worlds better for us, you might wanna go read that thread and get your facts right and grow up. I bet we will get more empty lots with the next world.

    And? We have no tools for world customization. Relying on EA for worlds is just plain ridiculous. "Yay we can customize more lots!", and? Where's the world editing that we had previously? May I mention a few user-made worlds that blew any of the EA-made worlds out of the park in both size, style and quality?

    And quit it with your little immature raging act. The Sims has been about giving you a sandbox to play with. Building, creating, innovating, simulating, giving the players the tools to create, the players play the game their way, not whatever way you think it's meant to be. This thread is regarding world creation, not whatever EA-made worlds will come. I couldn't care less for their worlds, I want to make and see user-made ones. You do not know whether the new worlds will be bigger, the same size, or smaller, you are only speculating. And, if they have a handful of extra permanent-placed unmovable lots, so what? Are some of you so far gone that you'd take the 4th addition to the franchise having a world system similar to TS1 where lots were non-movable and you could not delete nor place new ones?

    "Grow up" when you have made such emotional, immature posts that try more to attack the poster rather than make your point, simply shows that you need to swallow your own advice.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Well, despite the argument, we did get bigger worlds from the original S1 when Pets came out. We went from 10 lots to about 30. With that in mind, I don't see why we can't/won't see any of the worlds opened up more in an EP. For now, I'd just be happy with extra worlds to add. I'm fine with the limited number since the worlds are connected. I'm just ready for more.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Well, despite the argument, we did get bigger worlds from the original S1 when Pets came out. We went from 10 lots to about 30. With that in mind, I don't see why we can't/won't see any of the worlds opened up more in an EP. For now, I'd just be happy with extra worlds to add. I'm fine with the limited number since the worlds are connected. I'm just ready for more.
    I don't think anyone would doubt that either expanded worlds or bigger new worlds would come. However I find it extremely hilarious that we are now using The Sims 1 as comparison. That just shows how far back the franchise went in terms of world functionality and it's quite frankly sad that the basic world tools we at least had in TS2 and TS3 base games are gone and we have a world mechanic that is much more akin to that of TS1.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited December 2014
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    I don't think anyone would doubt that either expanded worlds or bigger new worlds would come. However I find it extremely hilarious that we are now using The Sims 1 as comparison. That just shows how far back the franchise went in terms of world functionality and it's quite frankly sad that the basic world tools we at least had in TS2 and TS3 base games are gone and we have a world mechanic that is much more akin to that of TS1.

    I can't deny that it's similar to S1. On the other hand, it doesn't bother me much. Since I still play S1, I have to say S4 is much better in this regard. It's just a different game. The foundation is already laid down. You either love it, hate it, or get used to it. I did the latter.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    I think they should. It'd be amazing with TS4.
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    HollowVoid wrote: »
    I don't think anyone would doubt that either expanded worlds or bigger new worlds would come. However I find it extremely hilarious that we are now using The Sims 1 as comparison. That just shows how far back the franchise went in terms of world functionality and it's quite frankly sad that the basic world tools we at least had in TS2 and TS3 base games are gone and we have a world mechanic that is much more akin to that of TS1.

    I can't deny that it's similar to S1. On the other hand, it doesn't bother me much. Since I still play S1, I have to say S4 is much better in this regard. It's just a different game. The foundation is already laid down. You either love it, hate it, or get used to it. I did the latter.

    I too have TS1 installed and play it on occasion, it's always fun to play and revives that nostalgia from back in the day, and it still is an extremely entertaining game.

    I don't love, hate or got used to TS4. I don't have a real reason to hate the game, rather I'm disappointed with how the franchise is being managed. I cannot accept that after 14 years, the 4th iteration of the series has, among other things, gone back to a world functionality similar to that of TS1. In my eyes, it's unacceptable. Even in TS2 we had basic world editing functionality, and proper control of lot placement. It's just too many technological rollbacks for me to have been able to get used to, and well, when I realized that I was trying to actually get used to the game, that already told me that it wasn't happening. There were too many new core features in the previous iterations for me to have worried about trying to get used to the game. I don't even know what to classify this game as; 1.5? 2.5? 1/2 Reboot? Certainly not 4, and like you said, if these are the foundations that were laid down, unless the EPs turn out to be complete new shiny content never seen before, I can't see myself paying such an elevated price again for seasons, pets, generations, etc., when the gameplay is at its core from 2004.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    HollowVoid wrote: »

    I too have TS1 installed and play it on occasion, it's always fun to play and revives that nostalgia from back in the day, and it still is an extremely entertaining game.

    I don't love, hate or got used to TS4. I don't have a real reason to hate the game, rather I'm disappointed with how the franchise is being managed. I cannot accept that after 14 years, the 4th iteration of the series has, among other things, gone back to a world functionality similar to that of TS1. In my eyes, it's unacceptable. Even in TS2 we had basic world editing functionality, and proper control of lot placement. It's just too many technological rollbacks for me to have been able to get used to, and well, when I realized that I was trying to actually get used to the game, that already told me that it wasn't happening. There were too many new core features in the previous iterations for me to have worried about trying to get used to the game. I don't even know what to classify this game as; 1.5? 2.5? 1/2 Reboot? Certainly not 4, and like you said, if these are the foundations that were laid down, unless the EPs turn out to be complete new shiny content never seen before, I can't see myself paying such an elevated price again for seasons, pets, generations, etc., when the gameplay is at its core from 2004.

    I'd classify it as Reboot. I'm fine with that. I'm still enjoying it.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Heh, more like Create-A-Hood. I really cannot call this a World. It's too small and limited. Pretty, very colorful and alive, but small, compact and suffocating.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,964 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    @ASimsFanatic2014, Never said EA/Maxis was going to leave anybody with two worlds. You still have to wait for EA/Maxis to provide you those other worlds and if they are going to be provided with every EP then you are in for a long wait. Let's see No terrain editing tools, No ability to fully tailor your worlds to your liking and at that you can't even create your own equals limited creativity and you are sadly mistaken if you think Sims 4 is high on the creativity scale when it comes to tailoring two little worlds and even if you enlarge the world it still has that disconnecting factor and again no terrain editing tools.

    Oh shut up seriously, I've heard enough out of you, it's called EA giving us new worlds with more open spaces so we can build to our hearts content, use your brain, wait you probably don't have one since you don't use common sense seriously man USE IT, so yeah I'm pretty sure EA are not that dumb enough to give us a smaller 3rd world and not much build space again. you really are sadly mistaken if you think they are gonna give us a 3rd world that's the same size as willow creek and oasis springs, The sims has always been about building and buying along. Thats why its such a huge game OH MY GOD.
    What's the matter I hit a nerve that you get all riled up, you are on a forum where people have different opinion than you and if you can't take the heat and start insulting people maybe you need to get out. If you think I do not have a brain, I believe you are the one without one because you are the one who getting hysterical and doing the insulting. You need help because you have anger problems. One other thing God does not have anything to do with Sims 4. :D Also, maybe you are the one who need to shut up.

    🐸🐸🐸🐸 you really do suck at trolling, And I'm guessing you're new to the sims since it's always been about buying and building and being for the players since you can't get through your dumb childish skull it's what the players want, so take a seat and shut the eff up, And I too could hit a nerve and get you all riled up but I'd rather this thread not turn into a huge fight, if we want a 3rd world we will get a 3rd world and there's a whole other thread about how they can make the worlds better for us, you might wanna go read that thread and get your facts right and grow up. I bet we will get more empty lots with the next world.
    What the use of trolling is supposed to hurt me? You can do better than that or come at me better than that. I am laughing at your post right now because all you doing is showing your true age. See I do not have to use childish words to get my point across. As I said I will keep on posting and there is nothing you can do about it. No. you can't rile me up because I will not allow it, notice I did not even say choice words as you do and again I have hit that nerve in your CNS so go ahead raise your BP it doesn't bother me.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ASimsFanatic2014ASimsFanatic2014 Posts: 331 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    @ASimsFanatic2014, Never said EA/Maxis was going to leave anybody with two worlds. You still have to wait for EA/Maxis to provide you those other worlds and if they are going to be provided with every EP then you are in for a long wait. Let's see No terrain editing tools, No ability to fully tailor your worlds to your liking and at that you can't even create your own equals limited creativity and you are sadly mistaken if you think Sims 4 is high on the creativity scale when it comes to tailoring two little worlds and even if you enlarge the world it still has that disconnecting factor and again no terrain editing tools.

    Oh shut up seriously, I've heard enough out of you, it's called EA giving us new worlds with more open spaces so we can build to our hearts content, use your brain, wait you probably don't have one since you don't use common sense seriously man USE IT, so yeah I'm pretty sure EA are not that dumb enough to give us a smaller 3rd world and not much build space again. you really are sadly mistaken if you think they are gonna give us a 3rd world that's the same size as willow creek and oasis springs, The sims has always been about building and buying along. Thats why its such a huge game OH MY GOD.
    What's the matter I hit a nerve that you get all riled up, you are on a forum where people have different opinion than you and if you can't take the heat and start insulting people maybe you need to get out. If you think I do not have a brain, I believe you are the one without one because you are the one who getting hysterical and doing the insulting. You need help because you have anger problems. One other thing God does not have anything to do with Sims 4. :D Also, maybe you are the one who need to shut up.

    🐸🐸🐸🐸 you really do suck at trolling, And I'm guessing you're new to the sims since it's always been about buying and building and being for the players since you can't get through your dumb childish skull it's what the players want, so take a seat and shut the eff up, And I too could hit a nerve and get you all riled up but I'd rather this thread not turn into a huge fight, if we want a 3rd world we will get a 3rd world and there's a whole other thread about how they can make the worlds better for us, you might wanna go read that thread and get your facts right and grow up. I bet we will get more empty lots with the next world.
    What the use of trolling is supposed to hurt me? You can do better than that or come at me better than that. I am laughing at your post right now because all you doing is showing your true age. See I do not have to use childish words to get my point across. As I said I will keep on posting and there is nothing you can do about it. No. you can't rile me up because I will not allow it, notice I did not even say choice words as you do and again I have hit that nerve in your CNS so go ahead raise your BP it doesn't bother me.

    really, you're such a p u s s y, you wouldn't say that to me in real life cause I'd legit punch you
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    @ASimsFanatic2014, Never said EA/Maxis was going to leave anybody with two worlds. You still have to wait for EA/Maxis to provide you those other worlds and if they are going to be provided with every EP then you are in for a long wait. Let's see No terrain editing tools, No ability to fully tailor your worlds to your liking and at that you can't even create your own equals limited creativity and you are sadly mistaken if you think Sims 4 is high on the creativity scale when it comes to tailoring two little worlds and even if you enlarge the world it still has that disconnecting factor and again no terrain editing tools.

    Oh shut up seriously, I've heard enough out of you, it's called EA giving us new worlds with more open spaces so we can build to our hearts content, use your brain, wait you probably don't have one since you don't use common sense seriously man USE IT, so yeah I'm pretty sure EA are not that dumb enough to give us a smaller 3rd world and not much build space again. you really are sadly mistaken if you think they are gonna give us a 3rd world that's the same size as willow creek and oasis springs, The sims has always been about building and buying along. Thats why its such a huge game OH MY GOD.
    What's the matter I hit a nerve that you get all riled up, you are on a forum where people have different opinion than you and if you can't take the heat and start insulting people maybe you need to get out. If you think I do not have a brain, I believe you are the one without one because you are the one who getting hysterical and doing the insulting. You need help because you have anger problems. One other thing God does not have anything to do with Sims 4. :D Also, maybe you are the one who need to shut up.

    🐸🐸🐸🐸 you really do suck at trolling, And I'm guessing you're new to the sims since it's always been about buying and building and being for the players since you can't get through your dumb childish skull it's what the players want, so take a seat and shut the eff up, And I too could hit a nerve and get you all riled up but I'd rather this thread not turn into a huge fight, if we want a 3rd world we will get a 3rd world and there's a whole other thread about how they can make the worlds better for us, you might wanna go read that thread and get your facts right and grow up. I bet we will get more empty lots with the next world.
    What the use of trolling is supposed to hurt me? You can do better than that or come at me better than that. I am laughing at your post right now because all you doing is showing your true age. See I do not have to use childish words to get my point across. As I said I will keep on posting and there is nothing you can do about it. No. you can't rile me up because I will not allow it, notice I did not even say choice words as you do and again I have hit that nerve in your CNS so go ahead raise your BP it doesn't bother me.

    really, you're such a p u s s y, you wouldn't say that to me in real life cause I'd legit punch you
    st_3387_1.jpg
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 700 Member
    I hope to see CAW and more terrain options.
    Flat worlds, really?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top