Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want to see your sim families!

So, I've been procrastinating with writing new chapters for The Waite Legacy because I've been feeling some serious writer's block, BUT I've decided to make myself not play my legacy family (which is hard because they were actually the first family I started playing on The Sims 4) until I get the writing caught up. I made a new family, a NON-legacy family, where I can use MOTHERLODE and build them a nice house from the start. ;) I gave them a couple of fancy pools and everything.

qb0xLv.png

Elaine is on the left, playing with her cell phone, then we have Alice in the back wearing the amazing glasses, and of course their daughter Maxine in the watermelon t-shirt. :) They are Elaine, Alice, and Maxine Harper. Elaine and Alice are both goofballs, and forgive me but I'm currently blanking on the other two traits for each of them. Elaine wants to be Friend of the World, and Alice wants to be a Bestselling Author. Maxine is a bookworm with the creative childhood aspiration.

duK8ZB.png

The above image is an image of their house- roughly speaking. It's a poor screenshot. It really doesn't do the home justice. Not that I'm a spectacular builder or decorator or anything, but you can't see the rooftop pool from this screenshot- that's the highlight of the house. If you can't tell, I really do prefer building smaller houses. My attention span cannot handle bigger ones... not very well anyway. Not in one sitting.

8UtcHP.png

The first thing Alice does (autonomously) in the house is hug Uni. D'aww. <3

Dap83e.png

Elaine autonomously trolls teh forums.

idc11e.png

Little Maxine autonomously went for a dip in the very special rooftop pool. Specifically. Not the one in the backyard... oh no, the one on the roof. ;) That's my girl.

How about you? How are YOUR families doing?
FVIRakw.jpg
The Waite Legacy (Wordpress)
The Mills Legacy (Coming Soon!, Wordpress)

Comments

• ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    I just bought the Sims 4 on the black Friday sale so sadly no families yet but my sim is expecting! Hopefully a family soon. Lol. But nice family!
  • OhRenSimsOhRenSims Posts: 933 Member
    Thanks! Hopefully you'll post pictures soon, when they've given birth?
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    My current couple Ashley and Cassidy (Ashley is the one with the hat)

time-for-the-big-guns.png

though-not-quite-yet.png

cant-stay-mad.png

and their kids Jay (girl) and Zach (boy)

hurry-off-to-play.png

gives-in.png

zach-challenges-jay-to-chess.png

and a family picture

green-family-portrait1.png
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    I haven't exactly started a family yet, as I got the game for the black Friday sale. But yeah... I built my sims, but did not exactly start playing them, as I find myself building houses most of the time haha.
    @Celiria I love your family! They are so cute. :D I love Jay's hair. Is it CC or base?

@TheShortSimmer You could post pictures of your family's home, if you want. :D
    FVIRakw.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Jufanzaly wrote: »
    @Celiria I love your family! They are so cute. :D I love Jay's hair. Is it CC or base?

It's one of the base game female child hairs.

• TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Thanks @jufanzaly but this is for sims families so I don't really want to spam and post other things.
    @TheShortSimmer Okay, cool. I just thought I would offer. If you eventually feel like sharing any of your families, please do.

@Celiria I can't believe I never noticed that hair before, because it's really amazing!!
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    Okay, yes, I will! When I get member status of course. Lol
  • SimmercrazySimmercrazy Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2014
    @Celiria Ashley is gorgeous <3 :)
    @Simmercrazy is the pink hair in your avatar CC, or am I just not paying enough attention in CAS? Obviously I'm not paying enough attention when I'm editing/making children... :P
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • AnarayneAnarayne Posts: 47 Member
    > @Jufanzaly said:
    > Simmercrazy is the pink hair in your avatar CC, or am I just not paying enough attention in CAS? Obviously I'm not paying enough attention when I'm editing/making children... :P

Hi Jufanzaly! You can recolors of base game hair from The Sims Resource.
    Jufanzaly wrote: »
    @Simmercrazy is the pink hair in your avatar CC, or am I just not paying enough attention in CAS? Obviously I'm not paying enough attention when I'm editing/making children... :P

There is pink hair in base game CAS though it isn't available for children.

@Celiria I guess I just need to explore CAS some more... I've been so excited about gameplay that I've been whizzing through CAS.
    FVIRakw.jpg
    Anarayne wrote: »
    > @Jufanzaly said:<br />
    > Simmercrazy is the pink hair in your avatar CC, or am I just not paying enough attention in CAS? Obviously I'm not paying enough attention when I'm editing/making children... :P<br />
    <br />
    Hi Jufanzaly! You can recolors of base game hair from The Sims Resource.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not downloading anything yet, but we'll see. Maybe in the future. Right now I'm still super content with all the base stuff. I was just curious.
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    Here's my "little" family :) The Harts:
    [img][/img]29112014_16-52_zps0babc260.png
    From the left: Merlot, Rocco, Estella, Maria (mother), Morgan (father) and teen twins Lennox and India. The youngest sister Summer is still a baby.

[img][/img]22112014_23-10-2_zps81b53daa.png
    The twins when they were only two :)
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
    edited December 2014
    an extra picture I just finished putting together.

Here is a family tree for my Green family

family-tree2.png
    Post edited by Celiria on
    @softis99 Your family is great! I love their names, and I wish I had come up with them. :p

@Celiria, I love your family tree. It's really stellar. I just keep my family tree in a journal, and don't go all out like this. Maybe I should.
    FVIRakw.jpg
  • softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    Thank you @jufanzaly, I like to be creative with my sim's names :)

@celiria I love your family tree too! How did you made that green collage btw, I would love have a similar one for my legacy too :)
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
    softis99 wrote: »
    Thank you @jufanzaly, I like to be creative with my sim's names :)

@celiria I love your family tree too! How did you made that green collage btw, I would love have a similar one for my legacy too :)

I just designed it in PhotoShop and have a copy saved, each generation all I have to do is add a new picture into the slot.

@Celiria I had Photoshop, but then I had to reset my computer to factory settings because of a virus and lost it and I'm really upset about it.
    FVIRakw.jpg