Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm New!

Hello everyone. I am new to the sims. I have never played, 1, 2, or 3 in my lifetime as my mother is quite strict and thought up until recently the sims was 'suggestive' since people could get pregnant. But let me tell you, oh no I had no idea people could get pregnant in the real world haha. Anyways.... I am not saying if I am girl or boy, or my age, or anything else. I kind of like my youtube channel viewers (though non-existent) to guess when they hear my voice haha. I need a life. -_-

Anyways, what's up everyone? I'm theshortsimmer

Comments

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Welcome to the jungle.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Thanks @bobyo2001 not to be rude or anything, but once I saw that bit, I started jamming out to Guns and Roses, Welcome To The Jungle song in my head haha.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hello everyone. I am new to the sims. I have never played, 1, 2, or 3 in my lifetime as my mother is quite strict and thought up until recently the sims was 'suggestive' since people could get pregnant. But let me tell you, oh no I had no idea people could get pregnant in the real world haha. Anyways.... I am not saying if I am girl or boy, or my age, or anything else. I kind of like my youtube channel viewers (though non-existent) to guess when they hear my voice haha. I need a life. -_-<br />
    <br />

I think you'll like the sims. The Sims game is like an escape for me. TS2 by far was the best followed by TS3. TS4 is ok but so much was cut though it will return in eps.

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Hello everyone. I am new to the sims. I have never played, 1, 2, or 3 in my lifetime as my mother is quite strict and thought up until recently the sims was 'suggestive' since people could get pregnant. But let me tell you, oh no I had no idea people could get pregnant in the real world haha. Anyways.... I am not saying if I am girl or boy, or my age, or anything else. I kind of like my youtube channel viewers (though non-existent) to guess when they hear my voice haha. I need a life. -_-<br />
    <br />

I think you'll like the sims. The Sims game is like an escape for me. TS3 by far was the best followed by TS2. TS4 is ok but so much was cut though it will return in eps.
    Fixed it for you bb
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    hi new
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    hi new
    I'm dad
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > TheShortSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > Hello everyone. I am new to the sims. I have never played, 1, 2, or 3 in my lifetime as my mother is quite strict and thought up until recently the sims was 'suggestive' since people could get pregnant. But let me tell you, oh no I had no idea people could get pregnant in the real world haha. Anyways.... I am not saying if I am girl or boy, or my age, or anything else. I kind of like my youtube channel viewers (though non-existent) to guess when they hear my voice haha. I need a life. -_-

>

> Anyways, what's up everyone? I'm theshortsimmer
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I think you'll like the sims. The Sims game is like an escape for me. TS2 by far was the best followed by TS3. TS4 is ok but so much was cut though it will return in eps.

The Sims seems fun so far, but I have yet to play on live mode. I've only ever built Sims, and Lots so far. :)

> @cauliflowers said:
    > hi new

Lol. Sounds like something I'd say, and my dad... awkward.
    Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys. :smile:
  • FrauSchneiderFrauSchneider Posts: 910 Member
    If you need it, here's how to post images (Once you get to Member Status, also explains how to do that):
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/797277/how-to-post-images

If you're curious why you can't change your avatar:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796626/addressing-forum-concerns#latest
    tumblr_ni3qdnK1nC1shrk9ao3_540.gif
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited November 2014
    I think you'll have fun, but I agree with catloverplayer that The Sims 2 remains the best in the series. Welcome to the Simming community!
    > @FrauSchneider said:
    > If you need it, here's how to post images (Once you get to Member Status, also explains how to do that):

Wow. Thank you.

> @Shadecaster101 said:
    > I think you'll have fun, but I agree with catloverplayer that The Sims 2 remains the best in the series. Welcome to the Simming community!

Thank you. I've heard from my cousin Sims2 was good, but graphics are garbage compared to Sims4 graphics. But then again, that's to be expected since Sims2 is old
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    <br />

Hi Pat and welcome to the insane asylum...er forums
    lol. I actually saw a build on here, and someone created the insane asylum from American Horror Story. It was quite awesome. And my name is not Pat. Or is that your name? Sorry. lol. Anyways, thank you for the welcome. :) I can't wait until I show off some of my creations, and learn to get better at what I do.
    edited November 2014
    and another double post. my internet was being weird, and kept saying try again. I guess it worked though and went through, even when it said it didn't
    edited November 2014
    Double post, sorry.
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    . And my name is not Pat.

I take it you're too young for that SNL skit then .
    I've never seen it. I've heard of the show, but never once watched it. Sorry. I can assure you I am in my double digits however, so SNL is something that I am not too young for.
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    welcome

tumblr_ldspjvQh011qb6mp4o1_500.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    How exciting to be starting Sims with 4! I'd love to know what you like about it :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Thanks for the welcome @ImNoComedian.

@luthienrising I really like the building on the game. It is really nice, and makes things very easy for people like me who cannot really build well you know? I do however dislike how the roof glitches through walls. And also I don't like how when you go to a view inside the house, for some reason it doesn't show the roof, it's like no roof was ever on it for some reason.
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! :D
    Thanks for the welcome @ImaSimsGeek It's a pleasure to meet you
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    Nice to meet you too! @Theshortsimmer Do you know what custom content is yet?
  • thesadsimthesadsim Posts: 38 New Member
    > @ImaSimsGeek said:
    > Hi! Welcome to the forums! :D

Your signature breaks the rules...

- Confine your signature to three lines or less. Keep the content of your post easy on the eyes and focused. Having a lengthy signature distracts and clutters the board.
    @imasimsgeek custom content (cc) is downloadable content not available in game. It's things people created that if you want you need to download in your game. Not everyone has cc in their game. I think I have cc down. I think of cc as like content packs you could find for games that not everyone has.