Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the sims 4 dissapointing

i bought the sims 4 today, as there was a black friday sale offer. basegame for only 29,99 euro's. i thought, let's give it a chance.
after trying to build a house and decorating it i thought wmahh, but after trying to play i was realy dissapointed. doesn't look nor feel like all the great sims games i have owned and played for a long time. i will be sticking to the sims 3, which i love! just informing you guys if you are in doubt: try it now, because of the sale it can prove worth your while. unforntunately for me it did not work, but possibly you will like it. there is a refund waranty which i just used. hope to get my money back! i will post again when i have my euros returned. enjoy simming! (what ever game)

Comments

• CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    Good luck with the refund. I tried Sims 4 for about a month and I just don't care for it so I'm sticking to my Sims 3.
  • Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    i understand. i have got an email from ea saying they are looking into my refund case. they are sorry the game is a dissapointment, so that is kind. i'll stick to the sims 3 also. :smiley: