Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Treece01 WIP; Elf on a Shelf

N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm not usually a Christmassy person but the "Elf on a Shelf" is a childhood memory of Christmas @ my Grandmother's and the creepy little buggers seemed to make a comeback last year or so. Anyway after an awesome family thanksgiving, Nostalgia got the best of me and I started this little guy on a 15x20 lot: Elf on a Shelf . (Might try to make a sim Elf on a Shelf but not sure if I could get it cartoony enough). Should be done in a day or two but I might wait till the Dec patch comes out to see if there is any Holiday content that I can add to it.

ELF ON A SHELF :
15722420257_d48ff8c0a1_c.jpgElf on a shelf by treece0299, on Flickr
19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Your Elf on a shelf home WIP looks very nice! :) The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the front porch! The texture and design of the exterior looks very nice. The doll house looks great outside on the front area of the build and the gnomes look cute! The arch looks nice in the front garden, and it Ia nice sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the nearby seat outdoors. I am hoping too that we will get Christmas decorations with the December patch. We will get the Holiday sweater, so I am hoping build/buy items will also be included.
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    It would look AMAZING surrounded by snow! I wish sims 4 had seasons. :|
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    It would look AMAZING surrounded by snow! I wish sims 4 had seasons. :|

Aww, Thanks...There was no terrain paint that I liked so I did the best that I could. We'll see if anything useful comes from the Dec. patch. Totally hoping for a seasons EP at some point. Anyway, it's getting there...been working on a few lots; switching back and forth. This one will probably be done first.

• burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Very cute little house!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Amazing! :D
    I like that concept. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    I really like your build. When you release it I will download this and make a Buddy the Elf Sim, and possibly do a LP on my youtube. Of coarse you will receive credit for the build as well. Anyways, I really like the colors and the feel of it. When I look at it, my eyes kind of play a trick on me and the brickwork on the outside wall coverings, make me see like small pieces of candy canes. I dunno. My eyes are very odd today. Anyways, very nice I really like it.
    I really like your build. When you release it I will download this and make a Buddy the Elf Sim, and possibly do a LP on my youtube. Of coarse you will receive credit for the build as well. Anyways, I really like the colors and the feel of it. When I look at it, my eyes kind of play a trick on me and the brickwork on the outside wall coverings, make me see like small pieces of candy canes. I dunno. My eyes are very odd today. Anyways, very nice I really like it.

Aww, thanks, and thanks for the comments. I didn't think I'd be able to do a good Buddy... I'll let you know when I upload it. Can you let me know when you have Buddy done than?
    Thank you burntcheese223 and RyeCris16. Your comments are very kind and much appreciated.
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    Yeah, me too. And maybe a pets EP or update soon as well.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Awww! That is so adorable! I love the roof and the decor outside! :D
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    > @treece01 said:
    > TheShortSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > I really like your build. When you release it I will download this and make a Buddy the Elf Sim, and possibly do a LP on my youtube. Of coarse you will receive credit for the build as well. Anyways, I really like the colors and the feel of it. When I look at it, my eyes kind of play a trick on me and the brickwork on the outside wall coverings, make me see like small pieces of candy canes. I dunno. My eyes are very odd today. Anyways, very nice I really like it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Aww, thanks, and thanks for the comments. I didn't think I'd be able to do a good Buddy... I'll let you know when I upload it. Can you let me know when you have Buddy done than?

Sure. I'll let you know when Buddy The Elf is complete, and I'll give you the info to find him on the gallery.