Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zita1966 Builds

Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
edited May 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
WELCOME TO MY SHOWCASE THREAD

Post edited by Zita1966z on

Comments

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    I can be found in the Sims4 gallery under Zita1966
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Honolulu Tiki Bar-Pool is very nice! :) Very nice design of and layout of the build! It looks so very nice how you have placed the tiki bar counters and the bar stools in the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the drinks display cabinets on the wall. The pool is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting poolside on the stools having a drink from the bar. The signs that you have placed either side of the front of the build add a great look to the bar venue. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants, flowers and rocks on the edges of the pool. Nice seat bench sitting areas there for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst sitting having their drink. Great lounge areas. It looks great how you have used the arches there for the entrances to the lounge area. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst sitting on the sofas there.
    It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to have a drink and have fun swimming :)
    [img][/img]DMkxYFD.png

Down and Out Trailer Park has accommodated many a sim that suddenly fell on bad luck. But it is the bigger trailer, "old faithful" that saw many broken sim families walk through her door. Single Sims mothers, divorced sims etc. Very seldom a bad sim ended up here except for Mellonias, who was running from the law. The smaller trailer can accomodate 1-2 sims and "old faithful" a small family

[img][/img]oKRRlOl.png

Lots of simeolons or maybe a celebrity status will secure this old style, yet modern home 4 u. Except 4 the cars the rest is CC Free
    edited July 2015
    Edited
    Down and Out Trailer Park is great! :) It looks very nice how you have done the exterior of the homes as trailers! The curved roofing and the way you have used the awnings looks great! Very nice front patio area for one of the trailers. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there in the outdoors air enjoying the nice sight of the sunny yellow flowers. Sims will enjoy cooking on the outdoors grill and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Great gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden planters.The gnomes near the grills look cute! Nice seat bench porch sitting area in front of one of the trailers. Sims will enjoy sitting there looking at what is happening outside. The floral cart is a nice touch there. It looks great how you have used the pipes in the build. The enlarged truck looks great! The hose is a great touch on the side of the trailer. The type of steps you have used suits the type of build.
    It is a great build :)
    [img][/img]lvF4VKG.png

Palace du Rossouw was my first real big build - and I must say I have a soft spot for this colossal old building. I have grown since this build with the use of the tools but still think it is a nice palace for some royal or other sim family. CC free

rosemow wrote: »
    Down and Out Trailer Park is great! :) It looks very nice how you have done the exterior of the homes as trailers! The curved roofing and the way you have used the awnings looks great! Very nice front patio area for one of the trailers. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there in the outdoors air enjoying the nice sight of the sunny yellow flowers. Sims will enjoy cooking on the outdoors grill and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Great gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden planters.The gnomes near the grills look cute! Nice seat bench porch sitting area in front of one of the trailers. Sims will enjoy sitting there looking at what is happening outside. The floral cart is a nice touch there. It looks great how you have used the pipes in the build. The enlarged truck looks great! The hose is a great touch on the side of the trailer. The type of steps you have used suits the type of build.
    It is a great build :)

Thanks for the lovely review - happy u liked it <3

[img][/img]htGhrdH.png

Val de Gra Villa is a suburban house/villa with 4bedr, 2bathr, big kitchen and open living spaces. A lovely pool in attached to a huge veranda, great for parties and entertaining. CC Free
    Very nice exterior design of Palace de Roussouw! :) It looks so very nice! The coloured water fountains look so very nice! It looks great how you have done the towers! The water areas at the front build look great! It looks nice how you have done the two bridge pathways to the front entrance. Very nice triangular balcony areas. The design of the home is so very nice! It is a very nice photo of your palace at night time.
    The exterior of Beverley Hills Bonanza is very nice too :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the home. Very nice pool area! The pool gnome looks cute there! The patio areas are great! It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the water fountain. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build.
    The outdoors covered over veranda in Val de Gra Villa is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy dining at the table there in the outdoors air, and just enjoy sitting resting on the seats.Nice pool area in the build. The placement of the windows in your home looks very nice here too. The dormer is great!
    They are very nice homes :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds look nice! I especially like the Tiki Bar! Beautiful lighting and decor! :)
    [img][/img]Xo5NJfM.png

A lovely family home with a pool
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Interesting architecture! The slanting bits looks nice! I see that you have created a carport/garage! Wish we had cars in the game. :)
    [img][/img]CmMsvAI.png

Move your college friend sims or a group of friends into this lovely complex. Ideal for students, Single sims or young family. There r 6 identical units in this complex.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Interesting architecture! The slanting bits looks nice! I see that you have created a carport/garage! Wish we had cars in the game. :)

Me 2 Yanti, I miss the cars, but 4 the show u can download 2 nice looking cars from Sims Resource that do not need to be resized and they look the part at least. lol thx for commenting <3
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Your builds look nice! I especially like the Tiki Bar! Beautiful lighting and decor! :)

Thnx yanti68 - it is one of my current fav's, especially after Maxis also fav'ed it.

rosemow wrote: »
    Very nice exterior design of Palace de Roussouw! :) It looks so very nice! The coloured water fountains look so very nice! It looks great how you have done the towers! The water areas at the front build look great! It looks nice how you have done the two bridge pathways to the front entrance. Very nice triangular balcony areas. The design of the home is so very nice! It is a very nice photo of your palace at night time.
    The exterior of Beverley Hills Bonanza is very nice too :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the home. Very nice pool area! The pool gnome looks cute there! The patio areas are great! It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the water fountain. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build.
    The outdoors covered over veranda in Val de Gra Villa is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy dining at the table there in the outdoors air, and just enjoy sitting resting on the seats.Nice pool area in the build. The placement of the windows in your home looks very nice here too. The dormer is great!
    They are very nice homes :)

I never thought my 1st ever feedback would be so detailed and great - I really appreciate the effort you put in to make my 1st lots link special. Thank you <3

The roofing of My Fair Lady looks very nice! :) Great exterior design of the home! It looks great how you have done the curved roof carport! The layout of Zita's Dulpex Apartments looks great! :) It looks great how you have set it up as a complex of homes.
    edited July 2015
    Edited

edited July 2016
    edited
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    All your builds are very nice! I like the architecture of the last house :)
    edited July 2016
    <3 thank you

[img][/img]dZrM5g3.png

Red Cherry Bar and Pool : Take your sims out on a night to remember and paint the town red at this bar & pool
    [img][/img]pWjBOxw.png

Another hot spot in Simmie town - I love the pool between the 2 x'es. Party away!
    edited July 2015
    [img][/img]C7V0pQn.png