Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    111. Kill every other sim except for one male and one female, and have them repopulate.
  • Options
    pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    112. Make a female imaginary friend become real and a male imaginary friend come true, then make them marry and move out to start a family.
  • Options
    ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    113. Create a household with roommates who are exact opposites. You could make one who who has a snob trait, one who is obsessed with work, a slob, a super romantic one, and a sim who loves cooking and cleaning.
  • Options
    --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    edited November 2014
    114. See how many romantic interests one sim can get before they are caught
    115. Make a sim 'homeless' by making them live on a small, empty lot and have to keep trying to sleep at neighbours houses/parks
    116. Get a really ugly sim to try for a baby with a really pretty one and see what happens
    117. Make a sim version of yourself, then (with money cheats if you want) make the house of your dreams, create a few other sims ( maybe after friends or family members) and just see what they do in the house without your control - would be better if sims were able to become boyfriend/girlfriend and woohoo on their own accord though
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    113. Create a household with roommates who are exact opposites. You could make one who who has a snob trait, one who is obsessed with work, a slob, a super romantic one, and a sim who loves cooking and cleaning.

Like "The Odd Couple" television show. :D
  • Options
    Corgi17Corgi17 Posts: 52 Member
    Tons of good ideas here! Have to try a few.
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    AlyxMS wrote: »
    109. Build your entire home underground, use a stair/pole/ladder/elevator as the only entry and cover it up with bushes.
    This is great! I'm working on a world and one of its inhabitants is going to be living in an underground cave system; granted, it's not exactly a "house" but it's one of my favourite dwelling places!
    Screenshot-2_zps3637496e.jpg

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    114. See how many romantic interests one sim can get before they are caught
    115. Make a sim 'homeless' by making them live on a small, empty lot and have to keep trying to sleep at neighbours houses/parks
    116. Get a really ugly sim to try for a baby with a really pretty one and see what happens
    117. Make a sim version of yourself, then (with money cheats if you want) make the house of your dreams, create a few other sims ( maybe after friends or family members) and just see what they do in the house without your control - would be better if sims were able to become boyfriend/girlfriend and woohoo on their own accord though

They can, with a little help from nraas woohooer! ;)

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    118. Max out an ability before your child becomes a teen.
  • Options
    Roxxgirl13Roxxgirl13 Posts: 50 Member
    119. Buy a sleeping bag and have your teenage sim run away from home. See how long they last before the police takes them home for curfew.
    120. Get the naked outfit custom content and use testingcheats to change every townies clothes to naked. Nudie town~!
    ~ despite my username I'm actually a guy and would prefer you referred to me as such ~
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I like this thread and hope it doesn't get into trouble. But there is a slightly more civilized and selective way to accomplish that last one. :)
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=477049
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited December 2014
    121. Choose the best companion for your sim by playing out The Bachelor/Bachelorette reality show.
    Have fun making up your own rules and creating a great setting or settings to find the best sim for your sim. Be as innocent or naughty as you like. o:) / >:)

I am experimenting with it starting here at Amore Mansion and several posts after:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13004275/#Comment_13004275
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    122.Move a new family into a community lot and pretend they're squatters trying to get themselves to where they can afford a home.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    123. Have a large house with all the content you can get into it and put 8 young adult housemates in it. Start getting them skills and jobs but you can only play 1 at a time. Watch to see what the others do autonomously and follow them around the house. If you have a good mix of traits it can be hilarious to see what they do. If they start obsessing over a particular object you can remove it if you want to.
  • Options
    MarLee67MarLee67 Posts: 217 Member
    :) Love the fresh idea's. I will have to try a few of these.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @ImaSimsGeek
    Hi guys! Sims 3 is a game with endless possibilities, but sometimes, you don't know what to do next! We should come up with 1000 fun things to do on Sims 3!
    1. Create a family, where one of the parents, is a slob, unlucky, couch potato etc. and the other neat, lucky, athletic.

Thanks for making this thread. :)
  • Options
    RedlawRedlaw Posts: 84 Member
    edited December 2014
    124: Play as a blogging sim, only income is threw the blogs. (Note the no bills ever lifetime reward is not allowed.)
    125: Streat art for a living, only paint street art and make a living (Yet again no Bills Ever Life time reward allowed.)

(I did a combo of both of those, one day ill have the sim only do one at a time, at least I had a test run.)

126: Have a sim earn a living threw digging threw trash cans (same as above on the life time reward.)
    127: Run a family of simbots, that start building plum bots.
    128: If you have into the Future play as Doctor Light. build either a simbot or a plumb bot (if you build a simbot the plumbot would be Mega-man X) and stop all the evil in town.

Edit:

129: If you have Midnight Hallow have an adventuring Sim retire and sell the relics she has gained from exploring for a living.
    130: Play a version of Santa Clause (done this, he was a sculptor), build a firehouse as you earns money.
    Post edited by Redlaw on
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited December 2014
    131. Play with all supernatural types in 1 household. See what happens.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    132. Have a socially awkward teen with a party animal trait, hydrophobic trait, lazy trait and looser trait throw a pool party and try to give them an elated mood despite the negative moodlets
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    133: Make University's Social Networking skill a way of life for your sim.

Have them master the skill and use all of its abilities. Have them make all their friends and love interest with the simfinder app. Role-play their life with the blog app. Take pictures of things that happen to them and record their thoughts and feeling about things going on in their world.
  • Options
    134: Nerd it up!
    nerd-venn-diagram-9420-1252236207-2.jpg

Play a Dweeb, a Nerd, a Geek, and Dork though University and have them be roommates afterwards.
    You can replace your Geek with a Hipster, or just add a Hipster.
  • Options
    xXPlagueXRatXxxXPlagueXRatXx Posts: 160 Member
    135: Launch a bunch of fireworks in a room full of sims with the door locked. >:)
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    135: Launch a bunch of fireworks in a room full of sims with the door locked. >:)

:P What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    realromsterrealromster Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2014
    > @ImaSimsGeek said:
    > 11. Have only one sim for the whole game.

In fact, I do this regularly! Loads of fun!....annnnddddd

136. Using a Witch, make hundreds of Bottled Blessing of the Fae Elixirs. Turn the entire town in fairys- I swear, it looks like the plants become happier and more colorful :wink:
  • Options
    moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    edited December 2014
    137. Ride your horse to the party! So cool!

138. Turn everyone in town into a toad, then use fire blast around town and watch the toads panic
    tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png