Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler clothes suggestions

So, I know we haven't been told if we're getting toddlers in Sims 4, but I also know that they could easily be working on them but just can't tell us, so I decided, what better time to post toddler clothes ideas? (Also there are some cute ones in another clothes post here from the other day, but this way devs know this is for toddlers, which they could be working on right now!)

Since I'm sure toddlers in Sims 4 will be way better than Sims 3 toddlers, given how much more fun the children are to play now, I'm hoping for more range of toddler clothes, too, and toddler hair as well.

And just as first request, though, please make it easier to find non-sexist clothing choices than it is in real life? Some boys love pink and purple, and girls aren't all interested in dolls and ribbons and ballet shoes; girls can love cars and dinosaurs and sports and computers too.

Okay, now to find clothes...
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Cute boys things!

How adorable is this cowboy hat?
    b87ff5a055412dcc47378d333a234a84.jpg

Best pants ever!
    boys-clothes-guess-oshkosh-mossimo-gingersnaps-ralph-lauren-for-63348.jpg

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    And I love this sort of two-piece pyjama set:

2320500_fpx.tif?wid=330&hei=404&fit=fit,1&$filterlrg$

And this! I want this!

1823019_fpx.tif?wid=330&hei=404&fit=fit,1&$filterlrg$
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

And this! I want this!

1823019_fpx.tif?wid=330&hei=404&fit=fit,1&$filterlrg$

We also need rain to go with that. :)

And yes, non of that boys over here and girls over there kind of clothes. That´s just cementing old gender roles that frankly in this day of age should have left the building.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    So, I know we haven't been told if we're getting toddlers in Sims 4, but I also know that they could easily be working on them but just can't tell us, so I decided, what better time to post toddler clothes ideas? (Also there are some cute ones in another clothes post here from the other day, but this way devs know this is for toddlers, which they could be working on right now!)

Since I'm sure toddlers in Sims 4 will be way better than Sims 3 toddlers, given how much more fun the children are to play now, I'm hoping for more range of toddler clothes, too, and toddler hair as well.

And just as first request, though, please make it easier to find non-sexist clothing choices than it is in real life? Some boys love pink and purple, and girls aren't all interested in dolls and ribbons and ballet shoes; girls can love cars and dinosaurs and sports and computers too.

Okay, now to find clothes...

Agree. I'm hoping toddler's clothes won't be limited by gender. All clothes shouldn't be, but oh well.
    Never really a fan of toddlers, but great ideas. :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @SelenaGrey Yes! I love that little girls wear the ballerina skirts all the time. They look so cute! Thats why I posted the second pic in the other fashion thread.

TUCTUC-8012_RT8.jpg

210713_0431_1.jpg

FREE-SHIPPING-RETAIL-CUTE-GIRL-font-b-TODDLERS-b-font-LONG-SLEEVE-BOW-TOP-font-b.jpg
    41g%2BtKYEWEL.jpg

0C94BC07.jpg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Cute boys things!

How adorable is this cowboy hat?
    b87ff5a055412dcc47378d333a234a84.jpg

Best pants ever!
    boys-clothes-guess-oshkosh-mossimo-gingersnaps-ralph-lauren-for-63348.jpg

I need toddlers now to reacreate those two!
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited November 2014
    fullspiral wrote: »
    @SelenaGrey Yes! I love that little girls wear the ballerina skirts all the time. They look so cute! Thats why I posted the second pic in the other fashion thread.

210713_0431_1.jpg

And look at her, she so happy to be a ballerina too!

I bet she´s wishing she had her jeans and sneakers :)

(She looks cool though, nice pictures)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Here a few more, if I may...
    12b83fce66fd854de30c1aec95706350.jpg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    MrGodard wrote: »
    Here a few more, if I may...
    12b83fce66fd854de30c1aec95706350.jpg

Toddlers. Right now.
  • JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    Adorable clothes everyone. I like them all. I don't have a pic but how about a Messy Marvin outfit? Toddlers can be little piggies sometimes. Toddlers are adorable in big sunglasses too.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    Too. Freaking. Cute.

heart.gif

Toddlers. Right now.

I'll second that.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    They are really cute, hope we get some nice clothes when we get toddles.
  • TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    I can't figure out how to start a new thread so...
    I'd actually like to go back in time, to have the old style white toddler shoes, the ones with the stiff soles, and toddler shoes with the little punched out holes in the toe box from when I was little.
    A softer curling hair style would be great too.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello @TygerNight please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread. In order to be able to create a thread, you have to become a member which you eventually do by staying active and engaging in the forums :)

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top