Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hottest Townie Sim in The Sims 4?

Comments

• Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Mortimer and Bella will always be king and queen of plumbing everything in any of my Sims games. I love them to death! :heart_eyes:
    In my opinion, Bella is looking better than ever in The Sims 4.

I also have to admit that ever since I first played The sims 2 back in 2004, I´ve had a huge crush on Don Lothario and tend to play him quite frequently.
    As for the newer additions to this game I think Zoe Patel is quite pretty. I plan to involve her in one of my families in the near future. :smile:

I still haven´t understood the obsession over Summer Holiday, I don´t like the word play on her name and don´t find her that pretty either.
    Also, I believe the Caliente sistershave seen better days with their prime time in The sims 2.

You don't find Nina pretty? :o

Slap.gif

I did in The Sims 2, I do now in The Sims 4 after taking her into CAS and modifying her
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    I agree on the Caliente thing @Hallonsaft11. They're nothing like their sims 2 versions, it's odd. Idk about in anyone else's game, but Nina is constantly working out in my game which makes her look very manly and hulk-ish! Lol

Yup, a huge transexual hulk. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Had to take the sisters and Nighat (Katrina) into CAS and remake their apperance to feel like I would want to keep them in my game.

I agree on the Caliente thing @Hallonsaft11. They're nothing like their sims 2 versions, it's odd. Idk about in anyone else's game, but Nina is constantly working out in my game which makes her look very manly and hulk-ish! Lol

All 3 Caliente sisters are very attractive. If my sim wasn't dating someone at the moment I might hook him up with one of them.

This makes the mister-know-it-all inside of me cry.
    There are only 2 Caliente sisters, twins, Nina and Dina. The third Caliente woman is their mother, that EA for some strange reason named Katrina, her name back in The Sims 2 was Nighat.

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    We can always change their name. Kitrina is pretty hot.
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    edited November 2014
    Mortimer and Bella will always be king and queen of plumbing everything in any of my Sims games. I love them to death! :heart_eyes:

I also have to admit that ever since I first played The sims 2 back in 2004, I´ve had a huge crush on Don Lothario and tend to play him quite frequently.
    As for the newer additions to this game I think Zoe Patel is quite pretty. I plan to involve her in one of my families in the near future. :smile:

I still haven´t understood the obsession over Summer Holiday, I don´t like the word play on her name and don´t find her that pretty either.
    Also, I believe the Caliente sistershave seen better days with their prime time in The sims 2.

Slap.gif

I did in The Sims 2, I do now in The Sims 4 after taking her into CAS and modifying her

Had to take the sisters and Nighat (Katrina) into CAS and remake their apperance to feel like I would want to keep them in my game.

All 3 Caliente sisters are very attractive. If my sim wasn't dating someone at the moment I might hook him up with one of them.

There are only 2 Caliente sisters, twins, Nina and Dina. The third Caliente woman is their mother, that EA for some strange reason named Katrina, her name back in The Sims 2 was Nighat.
    Yup, a huge transexual hulk.

Excuse me? Fix what you just said there, sir.
    Jimil wrote: »

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?
    Yup, a huge transexual hulk
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    edited November 2014
    tumblr_mivc0sBJMc1r35gkao5_250.gif

Also, I believe the Caliente sistershave seen tumblr_mivc0sBJMc1r35gkao5_250.gif
    days with their prime time in The sims 2.

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

Yeah, repeating the same sentence over and over wont make things any clearer for me.
    I don´t see what the problem is.

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

Yeah, repeating the same sentence over and over wont make things any clearer for me.
    First off all. Nine and Dina are both cis-straight. Second, they're not a huge transexual hulk ever. Did they change genders? No? So there, mind what you say next time.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Zest 4 the win!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

First off all. Nine and Dina are both cis-straight. Second, they're not a huge transexual hulk ever. Did they change genders? No? So there, mind what you say next time.

Wait, what!?
    I say something bad about a fictional character and you feel offended on the behalf of that character?
    Apparently you have a thing or two to learn about different sexualities. Being a transgender person does not automaticaly mean that you go through a gender change.

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

Wait, what!?
    I say something bad about a fictional character and you feel offended on the behalf of that character?
    Apparently you have a thing or two to learn about different sexualities. Being a transgender person does not automaticaly mean that you go through a gender change.
    Doesn't mean Nina and Dina will either. They are not "identified" as the other gender. Don't you get it?
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    I would say Summer is certainly one of the prettiest, in my game. Bella too, though my feelings were in agreement with Songsmith2003's -- I felt she was overly top-heavy and took her into CAS for a little reduction surgery. She's definitely one of the most beautiful now, but I don't know if it counts as she's not quite as she was 'out of the box.'

I also swapped Don and the Calientes for edited versions I found in the gallery who look very much like their TS2 selves. Thus, while they're certainly some of the best-looking Sims in my game now, they're not 'base townies' anymore.

One problem (IMO, anyway) is that a few of those who started out quite attractive have since been 'ruined' by the crazy weight/fitness gains. Either they get fat or they 'hulk out,' depending on whether they tend to work out or not. It's been difficult to curb that. (Yes, I know there's a mod to turn off all weight/fitness gain, but I don't really want to turn it completely off. I just want to moderate it. Unforunately, Maxis hasn't seen fit to adjust it, and neither has anyone made a mod that just 'lessens' it a bit.)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    What!
    No One mentioned Alice Spencer-Kim?
    She is hot!

Here she is taking a selfie with my Sim.
    Selfie-with-Alice-Robinson-Family-The-Sims-4.png?resize=956%2C540
    From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims

Slap.gif

Uhm...what?

Wait, what!?
    Doesn't mean Nina and Dina will either. They are not "identified" as the other gender. Don't you get it?

This is just hillarious!
    Actually it´s you who doesn´t get it.

See the charm in the Sims franchise is that you as a player take on a role kind of like a God, micro-managing the life of these human like characters called Sims. Every Sims game installed on any computer around the world is like an alternate universe for these sims. You are the god of your own game and only the tools in the game, mods and your imagination is the limit to what you can do in your game, but you can be sure no one is playing their game, their alternate universe exactly like you are doing it.
    Now these human like characters you are controlling doesn´t really have a mind of their own, other than the basic instinct to survive. They can not tell you what´s on their mind, what their past has been like or what they wish for the future to be like. It´s all stories that you create in your own head to fit the way you want to play your game.

So if I want to move all the sims in a neighbourhood into one single lot I could do it, if I think all he houses in the game looks horrible I can rebuild them, if I want to make all my sims rich I can do it, if I want the males in my game to become pregnant I can do it, if I want to kill every single sim in my neighbourhood I can do it and if I want to change the gender of a sim in my game I can do it.

Meet Nino and Dino Caliente

2014-11-22_21-08_zps6519bc42.jpg

And Donnatella Lothario

2014-11-22_21-10_zps1b337a92.png

• hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    The girl roomie. I can't remember her name. She's gorgeous. Also Bella Goth is really pretty in this game. I also think Nancy LandGraab is really pretty and has the exact look I'd except for her character. They did a good job with the premades. Many townies are very good looking as well.
  • SkellySpadesSkellySpades Posts: 328 Member
    This thread is useless without pics.
  • DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
    hmae123 wrote: »
    The girl roomie. I can't remember her name. She's gorgeous.
    The girl roomie is Zoe Patel whom everyone is going on about.
    She is cute though.

From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • RestlessJukeboxRestlessJukebox Posts: 69 Member
    Dina Caliente. She could do a bit of work with her makeup and hair but otherwise she looks really good, my kid turned out really pretty.
  • Mort_OpalMort_Opal Posts: 55 Member
    J. Huntington. Or Johnny zest. I made myself in the game and I am determined to get with one of them! Lol
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Male: Don Lothario, plus I only kept him, the calientes and the goths. I let the rest die

Female: I would say Bella, but I think its Dina Caliente for me.

I also think the pre made sims in Windenburg are pretty attractive . I kept them too
    21mbz47.jpg
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Paolo Rocca and Don Lothario
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Johnny Zest with a different hairstyle. I love funny guys, what can I say?
    Also, this may sound creepy, but Alexander Goth when he ages up. I love his ears! He's so cute and I swoon. Yeah, they're a lot more of my definition of attractive than Don L. Not a fan of the macho, womanizer thing.
  • BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited March 2016
    Bleach-blonde Bella Goth!
    (also an example of the disproportionate gazonga/bodymass ratio)

sghd1026.png
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'd have to say Summer Holiday especially when she gets a hair makeover.
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member

Meet Nino and Dino Caliente

2014-11-22_21-08_zps6519bc42.jpg

And Donnatella Lothario

2014-11-22_21-10_zps1b337a92.png

You know, it never occurred to me to gender swap sims before, which is pretty crazy. Donnatella has inspired me to do so though. Very interesting features for a female; I actually like the occasional girl sim to have a strong jawline. Not all ladies have ultra "feminine" features in real life after all, and they are no less beautiful for it. Thanks for the inspiration!

I personally edit all the premades before I actually start to play the game. I use A LOT of CC (my mods folder has over 10k packages so far) and I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist in a way, yet I also try to have a variety of physical features, body types, ethnicities and so on in my game for the sake of genetic diversity. (All of my interracial sim kids tend to turn out GORGEOUS.)

With that said, Bella Goth, Summer Holiday, Don Lothario, Johnny Zest, Mitchell Kalani, and the Caliente sisters have nice genetic bases. With a little editing, they end up pretty stunning in my opinion. In an old save I had (before it borked out on me), I had an edited version of Summer and Mitchell end up together in my game. Not only did they have literally the sweetest, most devoted marriage I have EVER played in sims history, but their children were angelically beautiful. Almond shaped blue eyes, high cheek bones, dark hair...GAH I was so sad when that save became unplayable. I can't find my pictures of their kids, but I have a few of the loving couple.

jFJJmnf.png

My first Summer Holiday edit. (She became Selena Halloway in my game.)

J2YSnrD.png

My Mitchell Kalani (Mitch Uzumaki in my game.)

hbey1m6.png

Them together when they first started dating in my game, long before she grew her hair out, became Mrs. Uzumaki, reached the top of the medical field, watched her husband give birth to a pair of alien twin girls (Juniper and Poppy, the first and only alien children I've managed to have in game), and then giving birth to three single birth children herself (daughters Clover and Wisteria, and son Thorn). Love at first sight. *sigh*

In edition to the before mentioned sims, Siobhan Fyres, Sergio Romeo, and Eva Capricciosa also have great base genetics. My Eva edit has become one of my new favorite sims.

0gIfugH.png

She ended up looking a bit like Selena Gomez in my opinion. She's adorbs, and goes by Ariel in my game. Can't wait to see how her and her hubby's kids turn out!