Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

Comments

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited November 2014
    candace92 wrote: »
    I haven't finished reading the latest chapter (had to stop halfway thru because my parents need me lol)
    But I absolutely love Hedy and her facial expressions. And she is so freaking adorable reading in the pool.
    I forgot...did you put her up for download? I have a perfect guy that needs a woman like her.

ETA: omg that heart-to-heart made me tear up. I seriously wish my grandmother was like her....so understanding and happy for her grandchild(ren). I don't think I've ever been so jealous of a Sim before lol

Aw! Thank you! :D

I love Hedy too. I'm glad you liked it!

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be putting this family up on the gallery. I've grown quite attached to them and I kind of want to keep them just in my game. They also have a lot of CC each, so I refrain from putting them up on the gallery because of that as well. :)

Though, if you want to upload your guy, I wouldn't mind having him in my town for Hedy's dating pool. ;) (I will warn you though, she's a heartbreaker and probably won't be settling down with anyone for quite some time, lol. She's gonna be on the prowl. :#;) )

Makes sense :p I don't blame you. Sooo. I've uploaded my super adorable elder. You can age him down to Adult if you want. Under the tags #fordarci #elderappreciation or my orgin SimplyForever

If he does get his heart broken, it's okay. He'll hurt, but make it into a joke or something. Plus. He has a family in my game. He hates his wife but adores his daughter.

His traits are goofball, bookworm, and romantic. Be gentle with him.

ETA:
    Here's two pics of him playing with the dollhouse with his princess (she's an insane, childish, goofball) in my game :p
    vS4A2Fb.png
    4VfEk1s.png
    Post edited by UmbralFlower on
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited November 2014

Makes sense :p I don't blame you. Sooo. I've uploaded my super adorable elder. You can age him down to Adult if you want. Under the tags #fordarci #elderappreciation or my orgin SimplyForever

If he does get his heart broken, it's okay. He'll hurt, but make it into a joke or something. Plus. He has a family in my game. He hates his wife but adores his daughter.

His traits are goofball, bookworm, and romantic. Be gentle with him.

ETA:
    Here's two pics of him playing with the dollhouse with his princess (she's an insane, childish, goofball) in my game :p

YAY! I will download him next time I go in game! He is super adorable! And he's a goofball?! What more could Hedy want? I will keep him at his current silver-fox age. He's perfect that way. ;):D

Thank you! I appreciate it and Hedy will too! Who knows, maybe she'll take a serious shine to him and they'll stay together or at the very least they're going to be really good friends. :D I think Hedy and I will spare him a broken heart, we'll be gentle. ;) lol. I love his traits a ton and He's pretty perfect, so at the very least he's going to be a family friend, if not one of Hedy's more casual consistent dates. I'll see how the story develops...I know I want Hedy to have a big dating pool at first, she's been married for a long time so she's not looking for anything too serious just yet, but I think she's really going to like him. :D

Awww! He looks so cute playing with his daughter! Oh and what CC is the daughter wearing? Especially that skirt, omg it's great! If you can remember where you got it, I'd love to have it in my game.

Also, I'm trying to find the CC that I had for Francesca's top. It's seriously one of my favorite tops EVAR, but I can't remember where I got it from, so I'm searching around and when I find it. I'll let you know! :#
    126798_orig.png

Oh! And I'll be working on a Thanksgiving Chapter! It may come out after Thanksgiving though, we'll see if I can crank it out before. I'll try to get the chapter out before Thanksgiving, but I know this chapter is going to be great. It will be the family's first Thanksgiving together in their new house! I hope it turns out as sweet as it is in my head.

LOL The dining room doesn't even have a door right now, so I'm gonna have to get a door and a dining table. :#
    edited November 2014
    I'll get the cc links for what Rose (the daughter) is wearing when I'm on my computer tomorrow. I know they're from the same person. Who knows, maybe when I'm looking I'll find that shirt lol

Here's the Shirt They have a lot of nice high waisted skirts and crop tops.
    Here's the Skirt They, too, have a few nice things.

Found Francesca's top. Here if anyone else was looking. :)
    Eta: aaaaand the top doesn't work on my game. Causes a crash. Darn my stupid intel chip.

Yay! I'm glad they'll at least be friends. He doesn't seem to have very many in my game aside from his daughter and Johnny Zest, surprisingly. He is freaking hilarious and just a great guy. So even if they don't end up together, they really would be great friends to have for each other.
    Post edited by UmbralFlower on
  • EEtheridgeEEtheridge Posts: 585 Member
    Great update! So many gorgeous pictures.
    MyTS4Signature_zpsa6ba606a.jpg
    View my homes in the Gallery, Origin ID: EEtheridge
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @candace92 - Do you have the story of that family posted somewhere? They seem so cute! I love that they're playing dolls together! And the inside of the house is gorgeous!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @candace92 - Do you have the story of that family posted somewhere? They seem so cute! I love that they're playing dolls together! And the inside of the house is gorgeous!

Thanks! I don't have a story though, I was thinking about starting over with them and making it into a story. But I didn't think anyone would really want to read it.
    I have the no cc version of the house on my gallery (I edited it a lot since I uploaded it though. Like added a second bathroom and changed colors)
    @candace - I bet lots of Simmers would want to read it! Funny, quirky Sims? What's not to love?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @candace92

Omg! You found the top! Sorry I couldn't find it first, I was going crazy looking for it, I kept typing in bow tops and bow all over google. LOL! I'm glad you found it! Thanks for sharing all the CC! I love it!

Sorry the top crashes your game! It is such a nice top, I wish it worked out in your game.

• 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I was reading your story, not sure if you have any new chapters out but I'll check after I'm done congratulating you for this story :)

I't s a really nice and interesting story :) I've been enjoying it alot
    edited November 2014

Thanks! I don't have a story though, I was thinking about starting over with them and making it into a story. But I didn't think anyone would really want to read it.
    I have the no cc version of the house on my gallery (I edited it a lot since I uploaded it though. Like added a second bathroom and changed colors)

You should make a story. I don't think I have a ton of readers, but I still write this story just because it's really fun and I have grown to really love this family. Also the readers I do have are pretty awesome, I might add. It also helps you become super immersed and invested in that family. It's a lot of fun, whether you get readers or not. Though I will say it's time consuming and takes a bit of effort to keep it up. :D It is rewarding though and I've learned that a lot of simmers will give a story a chance, so if you want to you should! They look like a super cute family with an interesting story. I myself am wondering why he hates his wife, though she sounds like a terror. LOL!

06Bon06 wrote: »
    I was reading your story, not sure if you have any new chapters out but I'll check after I'm done congratulating you for this story :)

I't s a really nice and interesting story :) I've been enjoying it alot

Oh thank you. :D I really appreciate comments. :D

No new chapters just yet. I am working on a Thanksgiving Holiday chapter today though, since Reina is Japanese-American and her grandmother is American too, I decided to have them celebrate Thanksgiving. Plus, it's such a family themed holiday in America it's perfect for this little family to get together and be reflective on what they're thankful for. :)

I haven't read Chapter 9 yet :P Yay!! Can't wait to see your thanksgiving one :)
    edited November 2014
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I haven't read Chapter 9 yet :P Yay!! Can't wait to see your thanksgiving one :)

LOL Heavy Image warning on that one! Haha! I went a little crazy with the picture taking on that chapter. :#

Yeah, I'm hoping that the Thanksgiving one comes out as cute as it is in my head, it's the perfect holiday for this family just starting out.

You should make a story. I don't think I have a ton of readers, but I still write this story just because it's really fun and I have grown to really love this family. Also the readers I do have are pretty awesome, I might add. It also helps you become super immersed and invested in that family. It's a lot of fun, whether you get readers or not. Though I will say it's time consuming and takes a bit of effort to keep it up. :D It is rewarding though and I've learned that a lot of simmers will give a story a chance, so if you want to you should! They look like a super cute family with an interesting story. I myself am wondering why he hates his wife, though she sounds like a terror. LOL!
    Well, I broke down and spent the last hour making a blog. I'm going to let the people decide what I should do before I actually start. The poll is ending on Tuesday, that way I can do a Thanksgiving chapter for Thanksgiving.
    Bloggy blog blog. Has three(actually two) scenarios for starting the story.

Since it wasn't mentioned, and probably won't be mentioned unless A. it either plays out the same way, or B. this one is chosen. But he hates his wife because not only does she hate children, but she is an absolute bizitch to Rose. Always yelling at her and destroying her dollhouse. I mean, Rose is no innocent, fragile princess...she instigated things with her mom too. But only after Claire destroyed the dollhouse the first time.
    @candace92

Omg! You found the top! Sorry I couldn't find it first, I was going crazy looking for it, I kept typing in bow tops and bow all over google. LOL! I'm glad you found it! Thanks for sharing all the CC! I love it!

Sorry the top crashes your game! It is such a nice top, I wish it worked out in your game.
    It's no problem! I'm possibly getting a new computer by the end of this year. So I'll have the link on this thread for future use ;)
    @Candace92 _ Yay! Ok! Now start a thread here so we can talk about your Sims without spamming Darci's thread! (Me <-> Bossy!)

@Candace92 _ Yay! Ok! Now start a thread here so we can talk about your Sims without spamming Darci's thread! (Me <-> Bossy!)

Beat ya to it. I just posted a new thread :p
    edited November 2014
    I'm reading the blog right now. This family is awesome! LOL! There are some sims that I see as eternally young and that I keep from aging too. I've got aging off right now because of my story. Also, it's going to be hard for me to let go of Hedy and Reina, so I'm keeping aging off until Reina has children of her own. That's one of the very few cheaty things I am doing for my game, but I don't cheat with money at all. I use the term legacy very loosely too and don't keep points or anything. I just make sure I don't cheat with money, sometimes I'll cheat Axle's mood because he's supposed to be a robot, but also cause all he really does is NPC work. That's it though.

Rose is pretty adorable and there's lots of ways to incorporate her not aging into your story. Plus, I've always thought it's cool when there's one sim that is ageless and sees generations of their family go by while they stay the same. I had one game like that where I chose one sim to be the "Historian" of the family legacy and he never aged or died, he was the spare of the first generation of my legacy and I kept him around just to document the entire family legacy. He was mastered in painting, photography and writing. I'd have him take pictures of every generation, paint a portrait of every heir and their family and write about their family history. It was pretty cool. In my story he was also a genius and discovered the scientific formula for youth and kept it to himself, but since it was a supernatural legacy I could have attributed his eternal youth to his vampirism, but his family were vampires and aged, so I used the science approach. LOL. :#

I love Lady Rainbow! Hahaha! Awesome.

AND OMG BABY ROBIN! For Robin Williams! I just about teared up! I have a candle in honor of Robin Williams. <3<3

I think the first option would be the most dramatic and offer you a lot of angry fodder between the husband and wife to write about. LOL @ the pool accidents.

I'm going to vote for that even though it makes me sad that baby Robin wouldn't be there. I hope a baby named Robin makes a return if that option wins.

I like the idea of starting with the three of them and then continuing that story until they die and have Rose continue on with her own legacy. Idk though, I think all the options sound just as good and I'd love to read any of them. :D

My second choice which I think would be just as good would be to just continue from where you are. Those are all great options.
    Post edited by DarciTheFox on
    EEtheridge wrote: »
    Great update! So many gorgeous pictures.

Thanks! Yeah, I went a bit nuts on the picture taking lol! I'm gonna try to get great pictures, but in less quantity in the future. Haha. :#
    You weren't kissing about the pictures, near the end the tab crashed and it doesn't want to reload :( Guess I'll have to try another day. It was awesome though and I really feel like axle should have a relationship with main character ( I don't know her name :open_mouth::'( )
    edited November 2014
    Sorry! Yeah, I learned the hard way about that one. I'm definitely keeping it to a lot fewer pictures in future chapters. That was crazy tons of pictures. The next ones won't be so heavy with images. Who knows? I have no idea who Reina is going to end up with, maybe Axle could be a contender? :# I'm going to try and let her choose who she falls in love with, so I'm keeping my eyes open for any eligible partners. ;) Axle is a cutie, maybe she'll give him a shot?

I hope it works on your next try and I apologize! I like everyone's reading time to be smooth and crashing doesn't help that. Lol, I will keep the pics down for future chapters. I'm gonna try for quality not quantity in the future. Lol, it's all a learning process.
    edited November 2014

You guys are sweet.

Oh, I don't care lol. You guys can spam my thread with gifs if you like as far as I'm concerned it benefits my story and keeps my page bumped up lol, I see it as a benefit. Plus I love to see what all you guys are up to in your games too. So, I'm cool with randomness as long as sometimes we come back around to the topic, lol. :#<3

You guys are sweet.

Oh, I don't care lol. You guys can spam my thread with gifs if you like as far as I'm concerned it benefits my story and keeps my page bumped up lol, I see it as a benefit. Plus I love to see what all you guys are up to in your games too. So, I'm cool with randomness as long as sometimes we come back around to the topic, lol. :#<3

I have to advertise my story somehow anyway :p I had no problem continuing here since it kinda started here anyway.
    edited November 2014
    LOL yeah! I have no problem with others advertising their stories here either, especially those of my readers. As long as the topic doesn't get too far diverted all the time, but yeah I think it's alright. It was super sweet of @CathyTea to think of me though.

I'm cool with it though. I agree gotta get your story out there somehow! :D I have fallen behind on my story reading, life has been getting crazy with my screenwriting and life in general. I'm gonna try to catch up on stories as soon as I can. There's so many great stories on this forum and talented writers, it's difficult to keep up with them! :D
    edited December 2014
    So, hopefully I'll be able to release the new chapter tomorrow, I'm working on it right now. It's been a busy and crazy week for me. I went back home for Thanksgiving and there was some drama with my parents. They're sweet and well intention-ed, but we don't really see eye to eye on anything, so it's always stressful to see them. Also, I accidentally came out to my family as bi.s.e.x.u.a.l on Thanksgiving Day and that made for a super awkward not-so-great holiday. (It was my fault for getting angry and blowing up. :/ )

It went kinda like this:

"Uh crap....yeah, surprise! I'm bi!"

Parent's reaction:
    wpid-large-2.gif

Me:
    awkward-unique.gif?w=400&h=224

(My parents are fundamentalist Christians and that is how I was raised, but I no longer share their beliefs, so things are always 🐸🐸🐸🐸.l.y when I go home for holidays or anything. I love them and I respect what they choose to believe, but it does cause tension because we're so different. I will say that they did try and they were kind about the whole thing, so that was nice, they just really don't agree with me. Also no offense to anyone else that may be religious, I respect your choices in what you believe.)

:/ ughhhhh....oh well. I get myself in to predicaments a lot it seems, lol.

Anyways, Reina's holiday is going to be a lot more fun than mine was, haha! So that will be fun to do. Alright guys, thanks for your patience, new chapter will be up soon! (I meant to get the new chapter out before the holiday, but things got a bit cray. LOL)