Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request for Vampires in the Sims 4

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    If they do bring vampires back, I want my vampires to be able to feed without permission. Feeding in TS3 was always a pain for me because you would almost certainly be rejected if you weren't at least friends with the sim.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Don't you guys just love it when old threads are resurrected!
    tumblr_m8brl3r3dM1rt8781o1_500.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Don't you guys just love it when old threads are resurrected!
    tumblr_m8brl3r3dM1rt8781o1_500.gif
    Yeah, I know right, it's so much better to create 50 new ones with the same subject.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    SanhoSanho Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2014
    EDIT : Oops. Didn't see the date on this ... So ... i can't delete my comment ? ; _ ;
  • Options
    WilcokieWilcokie Posts: 13 New Member
    Ideas For The Sims 4 Vampires

Ok, so I know that most of the comments you read online about TS3 Vamps are really bad, but I am not hear to batter at them, but to help develop some new ideas!

I know that people seem to love TS2 Vampires but the truth is they could not do much...

And in TS3 people Claim that EA played favorite to new age Vampires, (I agree that Sparkling was taking it to far tho...)

In The Sims 4 I would like to see a massive upgrade on the Vampires!

I would like to ask the developers to "try" and play favorite to both sides, make the vampires a touch of the new and old to create balance between modern and old
    Vampire folklore

1.Super Speed , make it a bit faster and more visual then the "slow whoosh" from TS3

2. "The Offer to turn"/"Drink" option Would be made more visual and longer lasting

3.Normal sims can only be drank from 3 times before they die,
    Fed from 1 - Dazed Emotion 12h
    Fed from 2 - Very Dazed Or Fatigued 24h
    Fed from 3 times would result in their demise

4. Vampires Emotions are Heightened, and or maybe can "Turn off their negative Emotions" for a Time-being.

5. Mind control "Emotional control" over normal sims (like the voodoo doll)

6. A vampire needs to Daze a Normal sim if he/she is not friends with his/her pray in order to drink from them, (Vampiric Gaze- lasts 1h) Otherwise they reject them, taking into consideration that the game is rated 13

7. They gain their powers at night like Gaze,emotional control and super strength, (all accept "Super speed")

8.I think that dracula fans would like to see the coffins return, but then also make some UV protected Windows so that we can rome around our houses,

9. Sunlight has to be very lethal to vampires! Plz... If the sun rises animate the vampires to start burning like on sims 3 but then after "Sims" 50min make them "Spontaneously Combust" like in seasons... and then an additional 10 min to put them out indoors! Otherwise they will perish

10. Normal sims with traits like genius or such will be aware of vampires and eat garlic once in a wile to ward off vampires, if a vampire would to drink from this sim they would lose their powers including Super Speed for a day, Vampires Can avoid this by using the "Hunt" interaction and spotting his favorite blood type along with the sims who have consumed garlic.

11. To play far to other sims if a vampire drains a normal sim and it is witness by another normal sim , the Vampire would then go to jail where they inject him/her with garlic and he/she then looses their vampire abilities for 2 days

12. when a sim is "Turned" they undergo a series Of uncomfortable emotions due to the bite, they will only crave Plasma and normal foods will not sustain them during the 3 day metamorphosis , they will get nauseous when consuming the plasma

13. Plasma bags need to look like hospital bloodbags! That would just be amazing!
    But still stick to the name Plasma Bag, it sounds more sophisticated!

14.Their eyes should no glow, the bodies however can have a slight grey effect like Dracula had , as to the color of the eyes should remain up too the player, I like red eyes but not everyone does so that would not be fair

15. Vampires have to be immortal and outlive other sims, if a vampire has lived for a long time they will gain a type of midlife crisis and in that time gain weird emotions or crave more plasma! Whatever way the Game development goes

16. Newborn Vampires crave more plasma than old vampires, their thirst need decay's faster

17. I think it would be fun to have a Vampire skill bar, this way older vampires could mentor younger vampires! Or they could study from books to unlock their true potential! Learning how to control their thirst need lessons in how to control emotions and so forth

I think that The Sims 4 developers have a lot of work on their hands , and I also think they have a very good opportunity to make Vampires a Huge Success in The Sims 4!

I would like to hear some dracula fans shout out some Old vampire folklore aswell but plz we need to give advice that they can use and keep it PG13
    This way we can balance out the Vampires to suit the needs of both Modern vampire fans and the Old!
  • Options
    Asuka7794Asuka7794 Posts: 1,431 Member
    edited November 2014
    EmmaLeen wrote: »
    Vampires have been in the Sims 2 and in the Sims 3, however here is one request to make these supernaturals even better in the Sims 4 (if there'll be some, which I do think there will be).

Here's some of my ideas, please do feel free to add on ideas!

- Vampires cannot go out in the sunlight.
    - They do not get a sun lotion which will make them magically sparkle.
    - They can eat normal food but do need to feed on a human from time to time, or have a blood bag.
    - Call blood blood please. Not plasma... It is still a part of the blood, however plasma is straw-coloured/pale-yellow and not the main component... Everytime I thought of the plasma fruit or "drink plasma syrup" or from another sim, I thought of the Vampires extracting this liquid within the blood and then leaving the red bloodcells behind... Maybe it's just me, but it'd be one suggestion.
    - Vampires need coffins!
    - Make vampires pale, not blue (like in the Sims 2... It made people ballistic xD)
    - Make the vampires eyes red when they turn, not only when they're hunting
    - No reflection in the mirror please >.<

So how about it?

Queen Yuna does vampire better than sims 4 ever will.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG7sxq1KnoM
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I think it would be cool if vampires could 'admit age' to sims they're close to, romantic interests and such. It's just a little thing, but I think it would add to the storytelling aspect. And they could have a mischievous interaction - to 'lie about age'. ;)
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I want mean scary vampires who do not have to ask permission to bite you!
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    No no no to vampires or anything supernatural I hate it!! I'll just end up switching it vampires off
    I don't want to do this again, so I want the ability to turn it off.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Tres mauvaise idee je ne veux pas voir de vmpire dns les sims4 no vampires in the sims 4 very bad idea
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    tumblr_mcyd5z3BzT1qh8vpjo1_500.gif
  • Options
    simsalways1simsalways1 Posts: 31 Member
    I personally love gameplay with vampire sims! :) I agree that you should not have to ask for permission to bite. It was too time consuming having to build up a friendship with whoever my sim chose to drink from.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    All of your ideas are absolutely magnificent! I hope they add them in an expansion pack as soon as possible... I didn't really like the vampires in The Sims 3 game anyway.
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    As long as they do NOT over-run my *cough* world... I really don't give a plum what they do.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I just really hope they come in a supernatural EP that I can opt out of and not a late night EP. No offense to all that want them, I liked them for a while but now it's like eh vampires no thanks.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Should vampires return?
    tumblr_inline_mwfv51oqvl1r4i97f-dracula-untold-my-movie-transcript-spoilers-duh.gif?width=500&height=258
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    101Gamer101Gamer Posts: 131 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @skyegiovanni said:
    > I like the ideas vampires in TS3 were girly twilight vampires, that really bugged me.

TS4 is the first Sims I've ever played (except for Sims Social). Vampires sound sweet! Sims 3 has supernaturals but something bugged me about them.

Their exposure was eye-stabbing and polluting. Fairy wings and 🐸🐸🐸🐸? Naw.... Rather than just 'hey here's a Vampire play with it', I'd rather there be control measures to deliver less visibility, more immersion and that same surprise when you first see Grim Reaper. Visual effects minimal.

Anti-Unnatural Exposure Control (as a Vampire):
    avoid the Grim Reaper. (He checks his book and makes amends to exterminate unnaturals)
    avoid unknown Vampires. (other Vampire's treachery and blood competition is eternal)
    avoid Exposure to natural world. (attracts other Vampires to discipline or kill your Sim)
    avoid unknown Sixth Sense Humans. (They may decide to expose you for a Good cause!!)
    avoid failing Incognito. (you forgot to conceal your identity after an exposure!)
    avoid Sixth Sense Pets (Cats). (a future update with pets and wildcats :) )
    avoid too much UV Light; the Sun. ## HOURS. (nature has its own counter-balance against unnatural)
    avoid maybe other things...
    The Sims 4 is about Emotions and reduced CPU power consumption. Right?
    Also, complete agree with this.