Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    @Tahera That's plum. (I wrote plum on purpose, because everything would have been changed anyway.) You can post your story and add the pictures later, if you want to. Somebody said they won't make it before Friday, so I gave an extension for changing existing entries until then. :)
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    @spreadsheet team - I woke up early and saw that the spreadsheet was a few hours behind so I updated us to the start of Johann Door Plus. I'll check back again in another few hours. Going to try to snooze for a bit longer. :sleeping:

@Me1620 - Jodi, you are welcome. I enjoy filling in where I can. One more day of teaching and then I'm on break for a week and a half! Woot! (I still have my other 2 jobs, but hey, one less set of working hours is good, right?)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited November 2014
    @MiaSkywalker, I do hope all go well with you and your mom. Glad you got your dad right by her. <3 Get well soon! ;)
    @trithone I can't wait til next week too. I work for school district as well. And much needed a break and hate getting up at 4 am. LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    @MiaSkywalker, so sorry to hear you've been ill and your mom has too. It's hard enough worrying about yourself, but worrying about a loved one and not being able to help as you'd like is even worse. Hope you're both better soon.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited November 2014
    Past Deal:
    687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hrs (more than 399 and 447)

Next Deals:
    689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / ? / 1200 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of 424, 551, and 576?)
    690 ) Serenity Retreat / 1539 / ? / % / ? hrs (repeat of 100, 244, and 643?)

Edit: If only the Boardwalk or the Mill would appear...
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @MiaSkywalker - what a horrible month you've had - hope you and your mom are better soon and together for the holidays :(
    - @frozenorangejuic your dream still has me laughing :D
    - @Tahera Sorry to hear that you can't play your game - it's kind of ironic since it's a result of all the stuff you've gotten from the store to make it more fun to play :s
    - @trithone and Pugslover4 - enjoy your time off :)
    - I actually got two ads last night and they were both for PS4 skins by some company called dbrand.com - it actually had the four letter eff word in writing in it! Is that allowed? I would think the EA website would be rated E just like the games. Surprised they would partner with this company for the ad but nothing really surprises me anymore - doesn't bother me really so long as the ad pays out ;)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited November 2014
    Wow, my first ad while at home in over a week using firefox. To bad it didn't give me points. I hope sponserpay keeps loading from now on and quite disappearing on me.

Edit: Has anybody had an ad saying an error has occured? Looks like it did pay though. :smiley:
    Expired:
    688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hrs (more than 399 and 447)

Current Deal:
    689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1200 / 73% / 2 hrs (less than 424, 551, and 576)

Next Deals:
    690 ) Serenity Retreat / ? / 1539 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of 100, 244, and 643?)

691) Simply Ultra Sink / ? / 68 / % / ? hrs (repeat of 575)
  • dabomb2dabomb2 Posts: 13 New Member
    I got A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set for free. I just saw the green button that makes me happy. I have been wanting a new world. I can't decide. I wanted to buy one for my bday but I didn't. Any suggestions for worlds. Its between the pets (the EP I don't have yet), sunlit tides, or lucky palms. However, aurora skies looks cute. My sims family moved to twin brooks and want to move bridge port or paradiso but it messes up a lot:(
    What worlds should I get here hoping to it going on discount as well?
    -kissy
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    The new weekly sales are up :smile:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @ spreadsheet team and DD posters, I will not be able to update until about 9 pm CST.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @ spreadsheet team - I will clock in and will do what I can to keep up with the spreadsheet in-between students until Jodi is back, but there may be some long gaps of time where I can't update. Thanks in advance to those who post the deals! It will help me catch up.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

edited November 2014
    Well, shucks. Nothing on the sales page today that I don't already own. Really, that means I don't have anything to complain about, but I am hopeful that Muse Luxury and/or Fifth Avenue Fashions will show back up there again soon. I am so close to finishing those and just a small discount on the sales page would probably be enough to satisfy my thriftiness!

At the same time, the DD's have been pretty good over the last 16 hours. The curse of being so close to owning the store is not needing any of that stuff any more.

I'm still joining in the "Mills" chant to support those who want it. I keep wondering why it hasn't shown up yet on this list!

• PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    @Miaskywalker, I too hope you are back to your perky self very soon and for your family too!! That is a ton to deal with. We don't want you all sickie and stuff...we need you happy and full of energy!! Hang in there and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you feel better!!
    Expired:
    689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1200 / 73% / 2 hrs (less than 424, 551, and 576)

Current Deal:
    690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hrs (less than 100, 244, and 643)

Next Deals:
    691) Simply Ultra Sink / ? / 68 / % / ? hrs (repeat of 575)

692) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / ? / 630 / % / ? hrs (repeat of 89 and 370)
  • IrishSimsloverIrishSimslover Posts: 715 Member
    Does anyone know if the list has rotated yet? Or if it's just gonna be an on going list from here to whenever they close the store.
    tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg
    @IrishSimslover It hasn't started rotating yet. We do however all expect it to do that. Otherwise recording the deals would be kind of pointless. When the list was first mentioned by a SimGuru they said it would rotate and be a long one like the one before. It's now longer than the one before and I believe every other one before, but hopefully it will rotate at some point.
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Same here @trithone. I'm waiting for Fifth Avenue and Victorian Fashions, I know they've been on there before and now that I'm waiting for them they don't want to show, lol.

@wittanthony1 - The calculator you've been having problems getting to load, you're referring to Elianahere's calculator right? I've had no problems at all with it, until the last couple days. It started doing the same thing to me. The site just would not load at all, doesn't matter what browser I'd use. This morning I reset my modem to see if that would work, and it did. So reset your modem, or whatever connection it is that you have and see if that works for you.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
    @Simgeek79, I too get that ad that never pays. Sometimes by clicking the play button two times in a row fast that helps....but not always. I have lost about 40 ads this way this week. I am still getting like a buck worth every now and then so yay

@dabomb2 hi there! As far as worlds go, I love pets I have not used it but I have watched my son play...I need to make a pet but right now with my witch and her gardening I have been too busy. Do you have supernatural? If not I would get that it adds a lot...I don't have the Lucky Palms or some of the others...I really want to get the boardwalk. Being able to build your own coaster..too cool because I have world of wonder.

I got one of the sets last night for like 60 sp I was very happy with that...Morning everyone!
  • RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @MiaSkywalker We're thinking of you, and hope you and your mom are 100% soon. Please don't avoid posting due to fear of pity-- it's not pity-- it's support! <hugs>
    dabomb2 wrote: »
    I got A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set for free. I just saw the green button that makes me happy. I have been wanting a new world. I can't decide. I wanted to buy one for my bday but I didn't. Any suggestions for worlds. Its between the pets (the EP I don't have yet), sunlit tides, or lucky palms. However, aurora skies looks cute. My sims family moved to twin brooks and want to move bridge port or paradiso but it messes up a lot:(<br />
    What worlds should I get here hoping to it going on discount as well?<br />
    -kissy

I would recommend Pets, since not only do you get a new world (Appaloosa Plains), but lots of new game play and items from the EP. I like that you always get a couple new options for the personality of your Sims with a new EP, too, as well as more occupation options. I was surprised how much I liked playing with the new animals, particularly horses. Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms are nice worlds, though. Again, I was surprised how much Lucky Palms appealed to me-- I ended up playing a different sort of game/family than I usually do-- they were real troublemakers (which sort of fit in that town)!

That reminds me, I want to make a farm town soon, and incorporate some of the cool store farm sets with the Pets stuff. Hm, but I also wanted to make Mulder and Scully and put them in the Supernatural world. But I'm still playing with my Hannibal family! So much simming to do, so little time! ;)
    Radlee wrote: »
    That reminds me, I want to make a farm town soon, and incorporate some of the cool store farm sets with the Pets stuff. Hm, but I also wanted to make Mulder and Scully and put them in the Supernatural world. But I'm still playing with my Hannibal family! So much simming to do, so little time! ;)

I read this and thought, "I feel the same!" I have so many ideas and not nearly enough time to see them come to fruition. I am still trying to finish that Random Legacy I've been playing at for years. The 10th gen sim had her 2nd child last night. She is pregnant with her 3rd. I am supposed to play her all the way to the end of her sim life, but the thought of that exhausts me (or maybe it is sadness finishing the legacy?).

Then there is the farm idea - start with a huge plot of land with a teeny, tiny house. Do nothing to make money except farm, and see how far I can get. I haven't done much play with the horses at all. Maybe I can incorporate that into the farm idea?

And I haven't even played in Hidden Springs, Lunar Lakes, Midnight Hallow, or Dragon Valley yet...

I love the Mulder and Scully idea!

The farm idea sounds fun!! I am horrible at building...lol but yeah I have the chicken coop and the cows...it could be fun!! There are tons of worlds I have not used either. Your idea on the x files sounds awesome.
  • dabomb2dabomb2 Posts: 13 New Member
    @pixieydust
    thanks. I haven't seen the supernatural world yet but now I want to check that out and add that to my list. I will eventually get all expansions packs for some reason I got the future one before those two probably because it was cheap. I wish seasons came with a world. I'm playing with a vampire and mermaid family. Who just had like there 3rd grandkid. I am waiting to get another cpu because right now im on my laptop. So I can move everything to there. Keep this thing for school and work. My oldest daughter is showing interest in sims.

@Radlee
    Thanks I kind of am leaning towards appaloosa I heard it looks nice in seasons. I play other families that is usual as well, that is what I kind of wanted to do with my other family which is a couple that adopted and kind of spoil the kid and the had a genetic baby from the future. But before the couple got married they had a past. Mulder and Scully sounds cool! I had a blended alien and plant sim family too.
  • RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    now:
    691) Simply Ultra Sink / 40 / 68 / 41% / ? hrs (repeat of 575)

coming up:
    692) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / ? / 630 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of 89 and 370)

693) Brassworks Chandelier / ? / 13 / % / ? hrs
  • notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Hi all, stopping in when i can real world has me very busy. I see Serenity Retreat came up at a good price earlier and the new sales are up. The back to Skool set is 225 for me but the compilation set its part of is only 145. Hoping one of those items or the Future shock set come up on DD before the sale ends. The first time i found out the existance of the DD list was in May so its pretty cool to see who many thinks show up as owned now whent he sale update. I"m a far way away from Country Livin so i'm not even thinking about that one.

I'm probably going to be off for a while I had tosee the new Hunger Games movie last night and I have some other pre-releases to catch before the week is out. So tired.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top