The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather........

13...Next

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Midwest - 22 and snow flurries
  • ronnigirl67ronnigirl67 Posts: 209 Member
    Eastern North Carolina..... 55 degrees, overcast, looks like rain :neutral_face:
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    And the view out my window is now blanketed by snow. Sigh. :(
    44444.gif
  • John_CitronJohn_Citron Posts: 140 Member
    Southern New England in Massachusetts, just north of Boston on the New Hampshire border.

It's cold, grey, and feels like it's going to do something nasty. It's in the high 30s or very low 40s, and they beaver pond in back of my house has a thin coating of ice on it. This is typical for us this time of year. Being on the east coast, we get those big Nor'easters that come through off the ocean, which I'm not looking forward to.

John
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Southern New England in Massachusetts, just north of Boston on the New Hampshire border.<br />
    <br />
    It's cold, grey, and feels like it's going to do something nasty. It's in the high 30s or very low 40s, and they beaver pond in back of my house has a thin coating of ice on it. This is typical for us this time of year. Being on the east coast, we get those big Nor'easters that come through off the ocean, which I'm not looking forward to.<br />
    <br />
    John

I am SO glad to be living in Tx right now.....LOL......I used to have to live in those conditions. I lived in Massachusetts for 10 years before I moved back.......stay warm!!
  • John_CitronJohn_Citron Posts: 140 Member
    > @Bear31 said:
    > John_Citron wrote: »
    >
    > Southern New England in Massachusetts, just north of Boston on the New Hampshire border.

>

> It's cold, grey, and feels like it's going to do something nasty. It's in the high 30s or very low 40s, and they beaver pond in back of my house has a thin coating of ice on it. This is typical for us this time of year. Being on the east coast, we get those big Nor'easters that come through off the ocean, which I'm not looking forward to.

>

> John
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am SO glad to be living in Tx right now.....LOL......I used to have to live in those conditions. I lived in Massachusetts for 10 years before I moved back.......stay warm!!

I sure will. I've been down your way too off and on. It's quite beautiful and interesting. :smile:
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I live in the South for a reason and right now I'm not feeling that reason very much. Along with not feeling my toes or fingers. While i'm INSIDE.

Wake me when it's March. Imma hibernate. :s
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    > @Bear31 said:<br />
    > John_Citron wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Southern New England in Massachusetts, just north of Boston on the New Hampshire border.<br />

<br />
    > <br />

<br />
    > It's cold, grey, and feels like it's going to do something nasty. It's in the high 30s or very low 40s, and they beaver pond in back of my house has a thin coating of ice on it. This is typical for us this time of year. Being on the east coast, we get those big Nor'easters that come through off the ocean, which I'm not looking forward to.<br />

<br />
    > <br />

<br />
    > John<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > I am SO glad to be living in Tx right now.....LOL......I used to have to live in those conditions. I lived in Massachusetts for 10 years before I moved back.......stay warm!!<br />
    <br />
    I sure will. I've been down your way too off and on. It's quite beautiful and interesting. :smile:

:-) I think so too :-) But Boston is gorgeous! I don't know if I miss the winters there, but spring and summers there are breathtaking!!
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    It's 6 degrees(F) here in MN this morning. Shooting for a high of 17 today.

(is it Spring yet? :| )
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    It's 6 degrees(F) here in MN this morning. Shooting for a high of 17 today.

(is it Spring yet? :| )

good riddance.
  • Megl87Megl87 Posts: 14 New Member
    Midwest- its almost 50's today... which is nice for this time of the year
  • VailsVails Posts: 50 Member
    US, Midwest.
    It's very windy outside, dark, and rainy.

I wish it was Snow instead of rain
    6h978o3aneec.png
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    St. Louis, it's currently 58° and rainy. There's a system blasting through right now. Lovely. Just in time for traveling... :worried: Lord have mercy.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    I live in Greece so we have cold and warm. BTW I prefer cold
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Sunny & warm atm :smile:
    Storming & cool
  • Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    Im in southern AZ and it reached the 80s today! it was bright and sunny so I decided to jump in a pool: Instant regrets
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    4-8 inches of snow, already had a few of them building up tonight outside. Lows in the 20s, highs I the upper 30 and 40s.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Warm & sunny
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Snow mostly melted and back into a hard freeze.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Pretty darn nice today in Central Illinois. Low 60’s feels nice after a few days that we’re cooler.
    Raining