Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Family Needs Serious Help.

Okay, So i have this family, The Caryles. I absolutely love them so much. I'm sure many of you have your certain families that you just get so attached to that you start to really care for them. To start out, i'll give you guys a little bit of a back story of them. So if you look in the picture you will see that at the top of the family tree is Jesse and Auston Caryle. They are the two people i started this family out with. Beth and Auston started dating, but Auston cheated on Beth so trying to comfort her, Jesse and Beth accidentaly fell in love. They started dating and one thing after another Beth got pregnant with Quinn, There first born. They were just dating so they really had no idea what to do. Eventually They got married and had Claire, and then a while after Dianna. At the time of Beth's pregnancy with Dianna, Auston had already been married and him and his wife, London were expecting there first. After Dianna was born i really wanted a boy so i tried one last time, and what do you know! Wyatt was born. They lived through their lives and eventually Quinn was a Young Adult. One night she went to a bar with a few friends, and met Don Lothario (an elder) one juiced conversation after another and They found themselves in Quinn's bedroom...yeah we'll just say that a few days later Quinn had a little baby, Jesse, names after his grandfather. Don moved in and Him and Quinn really tried to work it out, but their relationship fell apart, and Quinn ended up a single mother. She then met Solomon, whom was my recreation of a Sims 3 sim who i got very attached to, and they fell in love, got married and had 3 kids, Kit, Clyde, and Anya. At that point i decided it was time to end their story and start the one i really wanted to start and that was Wyatt. I moved him out, got him a job in the Tech Guru career, and he was raking in the simoleons. He met Lacie, a girl at the park and they immediately hit it off. Their relationship was great...until she moved in with him. She was a controlling psycho that needed to know where he was and what he was doing every moment of every day, she texted him non stop while he was at work, and he even got demoted for being distracted. They broke up, and Lacie moved out. After a few days of sadness and a quick relationship that ended basically right after they started going official, Wyatt met Sandy...And the rest is history, they fell in love and got married, Saving their first woohoo for their wedding night...But whoopsie...Sandy ended up bursting at the seams with her huge baby bump, and out came their first son, Grayson. After a while of waiting they had their next child, Adelaide, and then after her, Beth named after her grandmother. Grayson is now a teen, Adelaide and Beth are children, and i plan on continuing this family with Grayson. The only problem is that i have no idea what to do with them anymore...It gets boring getting married and having kids, over and over...I love this family and Will not stop playing them, but i need some help figuring out what i should do next...Betrayal, death, i'm not sure what will spice this story up...but it really needs it, so i look to you simmers with some amazing imaginations to help me write and play the next chapter in the Caryle lives. And no, this is not a legacy. I have been playing them since The Sims 4 released in September. My first family I have played in this game, and I am very much attached to them.

Thank you so much if you read that rather lengthy back story. Happy simming! :D
FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)

Comments

• axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    I would post a picture of a family tree i made for them to make it easier but it says i need to be around for a little while longer before i can post links.
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • When Adelaide ages up, make her a Loner, possibly with a disability, and the family tries to help her succeed in her life? What's Adelaide's trait?