Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever been really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 by the fact that the person you consider your ''best friend''...

EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
... doesn't consider you THEIR best friend? Or that person even said you are also their best friend while in fact they just think of you as an annoying plum?
I'm having some problems with my so-called ''homegurl'' lately and I just don't know anymore. :( Wondering if any Simmer has gone through this?

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    consider this:

What qualities would make you their best friend?
    What qualities would make them your best friend?
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Nope. I have a best friend but I am not their best friend, I'm pretty sure. And I'm okay with that. She's a wonderful person, there just happens to be someone there for her even more than I am (the last five years I've lived across town, an hour away, and only see her about once a week. Sadly all my other friends are also in the same side of town, so I really don't have anyone on this side except my SO, which is why I moved.)

But I'm good with it, I'm glad she has people she can hang out with more than me, and I'm glad we are friends period. I don't have to quantify where I stand.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    No, as pathetic as it is I don't have any friends and never really have, aside from a few online that I don't talk to anymore. So I'd love to help but I don't really have any experience with friendships, sorry. :#
    44444.gif
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Sorry to bump this thread up but thanks guys! :blush:
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I'm not angry about that, I'm angry that she bullied me after I came out to her and made me depressed and suicidal. I'm even more so this year due to her trying to act friendly this school year. Uf we weren't in quarantine rn I'd tell her off.