Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi Sandraelle! Boy it's been a long time since I've been over to visit you...

Shen Zhen House is Fabulous! I Love the exterior design as well as the lovely landscaping with that Awesome bridge and pond. Love your choices of decor and colors for the interiors. Very fitting for this Asian build!

Dar Al Jafari is another Jewel! Perfect for Egypt, right down to the cool font you used in your pictures! I love all the cool color and decor choices as well as the Awesome design and landscaping.

Time Out! I just got a notice that you are posting on my thread at the same time I'm posting on yours. Heeheehee! :p

Okay, back to commenting.

Villa Tranquille is Beautiful! I Love that teal color with the brickwork! Sandra, this is just so very fitting for France. The beautiful design and Lovely landscaping. And the interiors are just Gorgeous!

Palm Springs is So Cool! I Love the outdoor kitchen and private patio! Very nicely done interiors. I could move right in!

Had to do it! Got each of these Lovelies Rec'd and Faved :)<3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Hi Sandraelle! Boy it's been a long time since I've been over to visit you...

Shen Zhen House is Fabulous! I Love the exterior design as well as the lovely landscaping with that Awesome bridge and pond. Love your choices of decor and colors for the interiors. Very fitting for this Asian build!

Dar Al Jafari is another Jewel! Perfect for Egypt, right down to the cool font you used in your pictures! I love all the cool color and decor choices as well as the Awesome design and landscaping.

Time Out! I just got a notice that you are posting on my thread at the same time I'm posting on yours. Heeheehee! :p

Okay, back to commenting.

Villa Tranquille is Beautiful! I Love that teal color with the brickwork! Sandra, this is just so very fitting for France. The beautiful design and Lovely landscaping. And the interiors are just Gorgeous!

Palm Springs is So Cool! I Love the outdoor kitchen and private patio! Very nicely done interiors. I could move right in!

Had to do it! Got each of these Lovelies Rec'd and Faved :)<3

Hi Cath....I enjoyed reading your comments and thank you for visiting and taking the time to look at my creations. I'm glad you like the French house....I was a little stumped at where to begin with it, so I just went with a french country theme. And thank you for the recs! Hope you had a great weekend. :)

edited February 15
    ROUGHIN IT, 30x30 residential lot, 11/2/14

This rustic one room cabin is perfect for that single sim who doesn’t care about frills or the fancy stuff - you won’t find any tv’s or computers here. Inside is a cozy living area with a fireplace and a full kitchen. Unfortunately, there is no bathroom inside, but you’ll find an outhouse in the back (which even includes a sink!) and an outdoor shower. And no worries about doing your laundry, this home comes with a basic washing machine and a clothesline. You’ll also enjoy a small lake on the property fully stocked with fish, a bbq to grill your fish on, an outdoor table to eat at, and a front porch to relax on.

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

GLED3sl.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh, Ms Sandy!!! I am literally jumping up and down right now!!! THIS is adorable. It looks almost exactly like the cabin we use to visit in the summer. We had no beds though.....we used our sleeping bags..... LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Roughin it is a great cabin home! :)Very nice log cabin exterior of the home! Great outdoors cooking area for sims to enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their meal outdoors in the air at the table. It is a great that you have an outhouse, which suits the theme of the build. Sims will enjoy doing their washing outdoors using the machine there, and then drying it on the clothesline. It is great that the shower is outdoors too. Nice front porch area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the chair there, enjoying being in the sunshine, and the flowers nearby there are nice for the sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home to keep with the Cabin feel and theme of the home. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchair in front of the fire, having a read of a book from the bookcase. It looks great the type of and how you have placed the fireplace in the corner of the room. The patterned floor rug suits the type of home. It loks great how you have used the space that is under the bunk bed. The type of and texture of the interior furnishings looks great, and great layout of the interior, and use of space. It looks very nice how you have done the front path, with the lining of the edges of it with stones. The track to the outhouse looks great too. Sims will enjoy doing fishing in the pond at their home. The truck suits the cabin home well! It looks great how you have done the plants and trees in the build.
    It is a great home! :)
    Thank you so much Cassee and Rose, I'm glad you like it. Just catching up with a few builds that I hadn't had a chance to upload yet. so here comes another one....
    edited May 2019
    BEACH CUTIE, 20x15 residential lot, 11/2/14

A cute and cozy 1 BDRM/1BA beach cottage for a couple or single sim. Decorated in a beachy decor, this home features an open concept living area, with french doors out to the deck from both the living area and the bedroom. Also features a spacious back porch and an outdoor shower to wash off that sand. Everything upgraded. Built in Sunlit Tides at 3 Mango Way.

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES

tjo3aTw.jpg

Beach Cutie is a very nice home. :) It suits Sunlit Tides well. Very nice texture of the exterior of the home. The ship wheel and the plants wall decor on the wall of the front porch of the home are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy sitting at the round table enjoying eating a meal that they have cooked on the bbq and enjoying the outdoors sea air. It is great that you have an outdoors shower there. Very nice open plan layout and beach themed furnishing of the interior of the home. The lighthouse picture on the wall and the boat on the coffee table in the living room are nice touches. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa, watching tv. Great window study desk nook area. Sims will enjoy looking out at the sea views whilst sitying at the desk table using the computer. The pictures on the wall there are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks nice that you have used the shutter windows in the build. The flooring texture in the kitchen looks nice. The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice touch there. Very nice texture of the wall tiling and floor in the bathroom. Very nice bedroom! The pattern on the bed is nice. It looks nice how you have placed a bookcase in the corner of the bedroom. Sims will enjoy reading a book whilst laying in bed,
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    OOOOO......please leave keys under mat......Will be up next weekend! :) Lovely!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Thank you again sweet Rose for your nice observations. And LOL @ you Cassee....and thank you! I will clear my calendar and join you next weekend, I would love to have that view!! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Sorry that I missed your builds Sandra! I should be visiting this section more often! I love your 2 new uploads! Both are so adorable! Love the interiors and the landscaping of the chalet and the beach cottage is picture perfect! Great job! Will recommend when I visit the other site. (*) (*)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Sorry that I missed your builds Sandra! I should be visiting this section more often! I love your 2 new uploads! Both are so adorable! Love the interiors and the landscaping of the chalet and the beach cottage is picture perfect! Great job! Will recommend when I visit the other site. (*) (*)

Thank you so much for stopping by Yanti! I appreciate your comments and recs!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    These are both so cute, SandraElle! I really love the rustic cabin! It's so fun! Recing both now!
    These are both so cute, SandraElle! I really love the rustic cabin! It's so fun! Recing both now!

Aww, thank you Taryn. The cabin was kinda fun just using minimal furnishings. Thank you for the recs! :smile:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very beautiful dear! Recd'd them for you dear!!

Thank you very much Bree!!

edited February 15
    SHABBY CHIC STARTER, 10X10 RESIDENTIAL LOT, 1/4/2015

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

PICTURES

So I was watching a tv show on the FYI cable network called Tiny House Nation where they would build teeny tiny homes, so that got me inspired to build some more starter homes, so this is the first one from my TINY HOUSE NATION SERIES.....

Shabby Chic Starter is priced at $14,905 and decorated in a very girly theme. It has a loft bedroom and spacious front deck.

xN2oP3a.jpg
    edited February 15
    STONEY PINE, 10x10 RESIDENTIAL, 1/4/2015

PICTURES

This is the 2nd home from my TINY HOUSE NATION SERIES. Stoney Pine is a rustic 2-story with touches of industrial and is named for the pine tree in the middle of the front porch deck. It's priced at $14,978 and also has a loft bedroom.

yCj14Fl.jpg
    edited February 15
    SIMPLE CONTEMPORARY, 10X10 RESIDENTIAL LOT, 1/4/2015

PICTURES

Another house from my TINY HOUSE NATION SERIES, this one is on the contemporary side and is just one level. It comes with a full bath and the bunk style bed is tucked into an alcove area opposite the bathroom. It's priced just over $16,000. (Note: I'm not very happy with how the outside lighting came out but I guess it was kind of an overcast day and my pics didn't come out as bright as they should be.)

Wj6YSvp.jpg

It is great that you have done a series of small starter builds. :) Each of the homes in your Tiny House Nation Series is very nice! They are all different styles and each looks very nice! Very nice exterior design of Shabby Chic. The green and pink colour scheme of the exterior and interior of the home is very nice. The pink flowers look very pretty on the edges of the front porch. Nice outdoors dining front porch for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals in the outdoors air at the table there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very pretty! The loft bedroom is very nice! The floral pattern that you have used for the bed and blinds there looks very nice. Nice corner study table nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using a computer or they will enjoy resting in the seat in the other corner. The floral theme of the bed is very nice. The bathroom wall tiling is very nice. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book from the bookshelf. The cat picture is a homely touch on the wall, and it looks nice how you have placed the curtains. The patterned floor mats look nice in the rooms of the home. Stoney Pine is very nice too! The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks great how you have placed a pine tree in the middle of the front porch, and named the home after that. The texture of the interior walls looks great. Nice loft bedroom in this starter home too. The living room looks nice. The type of fireplace that you have placed in the corner of the room suits well the type of home. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa there warming up and reading by the fire, and enjoying the background views of looking out through the windows that are behind the tv whilst watching the tv program. Simple Comremporary is a great modern starter! The modern extrrior design of it looks great! The roofing is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the trees on the side of the home. Nice back patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and relaxing outdoors on the lounger. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The bunk bed alcove is great! The black, white and grey colour scheme of the home looks nice. The white kitchen wall tiling and the pattern/texture on the dining seats and kitchen countertops looks nice.
    The three starter homes are very nice! :)
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Like the windows on the upper level of the Simple Contemporary ... As well as the perfect shades of green and blue.
    They compliment and offset the black and white feel.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    Thank you so much Rose for the nice comments.

@Blacksand, thank you for visiting and I'm glad you like the Simple Contemporary. :-)
    edited February 15
    MODERN RETREAT, 35x35 RESIDENTIAL LOT, 1/13/2015

Modern home with expansive windows overlooking the tropical paradise backyard. Amenities include:
    1. a gated carport with a storage room and space for your tools
    2. separate laundry room
    3. open concept kitchen/dining/living space
    4. a bar
    5. office/den with access to backyard
    6. powder room
    7. loft space with an outdoor balcony
    8. a master suite with large bath
    9. guest bedroom and bath
    10. two pools separated by double sided rock waterfalls
    11. a covered terrace
    12. a hot tub
    13. patio with an outdoor kitchen with dining table
    14. fire pit

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8550239

PICS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/Rh85Z#0

roF87R3.jpg

Modern Retreat is very nice home! :) It is very nice both the exterior of the home and the outdoors areas, as well as the furnishing of the interior of the home! The exterior design of the home is very nice! The white colour of the exterior is nice and it looks nice how you have patterned the pillars. The placement of the windows in the build looks nice. The gated car port is very nice! It looks nice that you have placed plants either side of the entrance to the car port. Very nice outdoors living and dining patio and deck areas! The wicker type of the dining seating and table looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine enjoying eating food that they have cooked on the bbq. It looks great how you have placed the counters either sides of the bbq and have the patterned wall behind it. Sims will enjoy sitting aroubd the fire pit keeping warm and toasting food. Very nice pool deck areas! The double sided water fall fountain is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pools or enjoy rekaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine. They will enjoy resting in the hot tub. Nice sofa seating terrace area for sims to enjoy sitting there having a chat or a read in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The curved sofa seating is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on and watching tv. The pattern on the tv wall and the large picture there looks nice. The glasses and bottle on the coffee table is a nice touch there. Nice recolouring of the fireplace! The type of fireplace suits the home. Sims will like sitting there warming up near the fire and enjoying seeing the outdoors views through the windows. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The white flowers on the dining table look nice with the white dining seats and are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. The plant is a nice green touch in the corner of the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling is very nice, and it looks great how you have done the ceiling! Nice bar stool counter. The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice kitchen touch there. The pattern on the wall in the office looks very nice! Nice bookcase alcove nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats in the office having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice patterned floor rugs that you have used in the rooms.
    It is a very nice home :)
    I always love reading your thoughtful comments Rose, it means a lot! Hope you are doing well. :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top