Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too many kids!

2...Next

Comments

• mnopxs2mnopxs2 Posts: 2,119 Member
    I raised 4 at a time, and that was crazy! I couldn't imagine 6
    Death.png
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Six is so many. Yikes! I have a save file on pause cause the family has three kids and it's so much to do. Lol.
  • abbyshireabbyshire Posts: 601 Member
    In TS3, my limit was 3 kiddos at the most. It seems like more than that takes some (or a lot!) of the fun out of it. I'd have to use cheats for more than 3, for sure. ;)
    ETA: Darn you, autocorrect!
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    MissB wrote: »
    Has anyone ever raised 6 kids in a family from baby to adult without cheating or aging them up too early? I'm doing that right now and it's a crazy amount of work!!! One of them is an adult all the others are teens now.

I spend all my time waking them up, sending them all to shower and pee, then feeding them and off to school. When they come back they all do their homework, eat, shower, pee and go to bed. It's getting quite repetitive, I can't wait for all of them to grow up and leave the house!

Oh, sounds like you need a pool for them to play in. Don't forget the fence! For safety you know... >:)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Wow in TS2 my sim had 16 kids and they were all spread out in different houses.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Has anyone ever raised 6 kids in a family from baby to adult without cheating or aging them up too early? I'm doing that right now and it's a crazy amount of work!!! One of them is an adult all the others are teens now.

I spend all my time waking them up, sending them all to shower and pee, then feeding them and off to school. When they come back they all do their homework, eat, shower, pee and go to bed. It's getting quite repetitive, I can't wait for all of them to grow up and leave the house!
    sounds like sims 3
  • PlyrKttyKtKrnchPlyrKttyKtKrnch Posts: 61 Member
    In my 100 Baby Challenge household at the moment I have 5 children and 1 baby and it's so crazy, but it was worse when it was 3 children and 3 babies that was awful.
  • ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Sometimes I love the challenge of raising a large household, but usually I just end up wanting to tear my hair out and ship a couple of the brats off to boarding school! Lol
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    give them to me
    i'm always welcoming new members to the family
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    The most kids I've played with is my PPG household, and despite their cuteness, they are a handful! Bathrooms and Fridge is a major issue. I'm thinking of adding another bathroom but I like to keep the layout as close to the original as possible. :s

I can't imagine taking care of six. I think I need some tips from @Gruffman :grin:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    ferret9005 wrote: »

sounds like sims 3
    My previous heir had six kids (among which one twin). That's very doable.
    (no cheats)
    When they're toddlers it's a lot of work (but they weren't toddlers all at the same time), but after that it's just fun, a house full.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I havent tried completing any of the family aspirations yet, but I will. The mom has been around a while and has a good job and can afford nice beds etc, so hopefully that will make it easier. Guess I had better find her a husband soon, or I could try for a single mom and have 7 kids :smiley:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited November 2014
    I've been playing large families since I did the 7 toddler challenge in TS2. Now that was hard! It got slightly easier in TS3, and now 6 or 7 kids in TS4 is a piece of cake, they pretty much take care of themselves.

Edit: Fond memories lol...
    Capture.jpg
  • ScualitaaScualitaa Posts: 9 New Member
    I know the feeling!!
    Even though I'm raising four kids at the moment.
    They're a handful because I like to complete whims, career goals and I'm trying to have them max out their skills and that just makes the game harder for me. But I honestly like it. It keeps me busy and I adore seeing my babies complete their goals. <3
  • bertieandbaileybertieandbailey Posts: 6 New Member
    > @MissB said:
    > Has anyone ever raised 6 kids in a family from baby to adult without cheating or aging them up too early? I'm doing that right now and it's a crazy amount of work!!! One of them is an adult all the others are teens now.
    >
    > I spend all my time waking them up, sending them all to shower and pee, then feeding them and off to school. When they come back they all do their homework, eat, shower, pee and go to bed. It's getting quite repetitive, I can't wait for all of them to grow up and leave the house!

yea I am raising two sets of twins and a dog! and its really hard I don't know why I had two sets of twins?! One set of twins are children which is okay and the second set are going to age up into toddlers which was a challenge with my other set of twins I hope I can handle it! Because I really wanted to get a pet cat as well! but then I would have a full household!
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    how are people finding and digging up these 3 year old threads?
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • greatmorgangreatmorgan Posts: 38 Member
    No but I raised 4 kids and I did cheat to get their needs up. I wasn’t really a good parent. They are all adults or teens now. Except I made the dad have another baby and they aren’t born yet. He is an elder and I think he’s gonna die before the baby is born._.
    I have autonomy off cause this thing happened twice where 2 of my sims died cause they were trying to cook food. I was so sad. But it was in a different family from my Maine one. But I think I’m gonna turn autonomy on cause I’m over that fear of them dying. Kinda
    I like big families it makes things interesting. You usually never get bored. And I have a big family in real life.