Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Project Photoshot. PHOTOSHOT 2 THEME:FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13...Next

Comments

• kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited September 2009
    Yeah they are all amazing! We still need 3 more people to submit their's! Come on guys! :D
  • xLeftOnTheLineXxLeftOnTheLineX Posts: 72 Member
    edited September 2009
    Oh my gosh! It's been so long since I've been on, I'm sorry. I totally forgot about this.
  • ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited September 2009
    anit1983 wrote:
    Kristine Gobin as CatWoman

Noone in SUnset Valley knows when she is lurking and crawling on their roofs!

Screenshot-1192.jpg

HOW did you get her on the roof?

Squee! Catwoman <3:D
    moveobjects on :P hah
  • anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited September 2009
    anit1983 wrote:
    Kristine Gobin as CatWoman

Noone in SUnset Valley knows when she is lurking and crawling on their roofs!

HOW did you get her on the roof?

Squee! Catwoman <3:D
    moveobjects on :P hah

I didn't know you could move Sims up to the roof with that! I learn something new everyday I guess. :oops:

Oh and BUMP! Where is everyone?
  • StarSarahStarSarah Posts: 931 Member
    edited September 2009
    WOW this is going soooo well. Karma674. I will email you the results over the weekend. Hopefully everyone will have submitted by then x
    edited September 2009
    StarSarah wrote:
    WOW this is going soooo well. Karma674. I will email you the results over the weekend. Hopefully everyone will have submitted by then x

Thanx so much StarSarah. I'll be waiting for the results and hopefully everyone will have theirs in. I really want to post them tomorrow , but we'll see. Well hopefully they will be up tomorrow :D
    edited September 2009
    Good morning everyone! And a bump!
    edited September 2009
    BUMP :mrgreen:
    edited September 2009
    Bump!

cat-cannot-sleep.jpg
    edited September 2009
    Bump!
    Happy Monday! Has the judging started yet?
    edited September 2009
    I got the results for the people who already have their pics in anit. I was waiting for others but since there are no in I think we have to continue whiwout them. I don't have time to post them today so I'll just give these people a day to get their pictures in otherwise they are going to be disqualified :( Ohh and happy Monday to you anit :D
    edited September 2009
    Sounds good to me. Maybe you should have a two day grace period or something. Like if the deadline was Friday they have until Sunday and that's it. Just to stop all the waiting, when people who we're waiting on usually don't get anything in anyway. They would still have the two extra days, no questions asked. And if they have a special reason why they can't make it, something important, they can make a post if they need longer. (Ex. "My dog died can I have an extra day.") Anyway, it's just an idea, so you and the judge/s would know how long you need to wait.
    edited September 2009
    Yeah it is a good idea anit! I'll probably do that. Well since there are no pics in, I'll try to contact Kaelyna and the others and if pictures won't be in by tomorrow, then I'll just post results as they are.
  • KaelynaKaelyna Posts: 109 Member
    edited September 2009
    Ahhhhh, I'm so sorry! I completely forget alll about this :lol:
    I've been so busy lately.

I'm working on it RIGHT NOW, though. Seriously. I'm posting this than I'm loading up Sims. You'll have it in a few hours ;D
  • KaelynaKaelyna Posts: 109 Member
    edited September 2009
    Pfft, mines minda crap, but I guess I deserve it if I'm voted out because I held everyone up :wink:

Little Red Riding Hood had never been the brightest child, but everyone thought that even she would be able to spot something hiding in the shrubbery at her nans house...

Screenshot-597.jpg
  • MissSimCityMissSimCity Posts: 214 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Cute! :D
  • MissSimCityMissSimCity Posts: 214 New Member
    edited September 2009
    bump?
    edited September 2009
    Thanx so much for posting your picture kaelyna! I'm going to go and send an email to StarSarah right now. So when we finally have all of the juding in I'll put up assigment 3 and the results :D I'm am soo glad that you saw my message :D
  • ariacadenzaariacadenza Posts: 216 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Still no results?
  • acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I am sad cause no results :cry:
    edited October 2009
    Hi everyone. Results are coming up tomorrow. Also StarSarah our judge, emailed me that she's away on her holiday and will be back on the 7th of october I think. Thats all and look for results tomorrow :D
    edited October 2009
    Oh my gosh! It's been so long since I've been on, I'm sorry. I totally forgot about this.

Ohh I missed your post! It's nice to have you back and it's ok. Assigment 3 is being put up at the minute. If you would like to continue judging can you let me know in the thread with the next assigment? Thanx. The link will be here later :D
    edited October 2009