Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you do your Christmas shopping?

I do mine 10 hours before the shops shut

What about everyone else?
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    edited November 2014
    I do mine on black friday on Amazon.com - the only way to do it for me really, their prices are just way too amazing on black friday. Last year I got a Game of Thrones box set of books for $10 for the kindle. It was great.
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    I do mine 10 hours before the shops shut

Me too, kinda :( I have to take the plane home, so there's not much use in buying gifts in advance as I can't take them with me. Well, maybe a few. ;)
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    When -ber months kick in, alot of families go on a christmas spree in my place l. So around october.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    from black friday until I'm done. I try to be done by the week before Christmas.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I better start tomorrow then
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I always say that I'm going to get it done early, but I never do. It's usually a week before Christmas and scrambling around.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    > @sillyangel0906 said:
    > I always say that I'm going to get it done early, but I never do. It's usually a week before Christmas and scrambling around.
    same as me lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I hate sales crowds. I do a lot of my shopping online, go to the mall on a weekend day once with the family a weekend or two before -- we have a ritual of breaking up into smaller groups, getting back together, rebreaking up etc. -- then finish in the last couple days in local shops.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I always say I'm going to shop early, but I never do. I think I should just admit it to myself, I love the Christmas markets lining the streets, all the lights and the mulled wine. Sometimes I even remember to buy presents.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Now that the kids are grown (first year I can say that) I don't have to get as much! (or should I say, spend as much)

We usually start on Black Friday though B)
  • nightowlnightowl Posts: 25 Member
    I start shopping when the tree goes up, need a place to put the gifts :)
  • jnscoeyjnscoey Posts: 231 Member
    Now...until christmas. I like to pretend I am getting stuff done early but there is always that one present!
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    the day after christmas

because canadian
    TL8ZBmw.gif