Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Todays Question: What Is Your Favorite Restaurant?

butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
Or your favorite place to eat when you go out. Mine is Mongolian BBQ. What about you?

Comments

• nightowlnightowl Posts: 25 Member
    Red Lobster
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    There's a mexican restaurant 2 miles from my house that makes the best margaritas and the food is really great too. That's my favorite since it's so good and so close.

Now, if we're talking chain restaurants I'm going to go with Outback even though I can only go there every so often because it's expensive. As a less expensive option I choose Logans.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I don't know if it's my all time favourite or anything, but it's a very good place and I eat there often. A really small Thai place called Tuk Tuk a couple a blocks from where I live.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    kati77 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's my all time favourite or anything, but it's a very good place and I eat there often. A really small Thai place called Tuk Tuk a couple a blocks from where I live.

I love Thai food. My favorite one in town though is not open on weekends though and during the dinner rush it's impossible to get in because there's only 10 tables. They don't take reservations either. Also they are not open for lunch.

I don't know how they stay in business with those hours, TBH.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Greggs, only people from the UK will understand
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Greggs, only people from the UK will understand

The bakery?.
  • HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    Amarillo, Santa Fé or a chinese restaurant.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    It's an American-style diner where I live, it's called Roadsters Diner. It's absolutely amazing.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    > @Nh6650 said:
    > king_of_simcity7 wrote: »
    >
    > Greggs, only people from the UK will understand
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The bakery?.
    yes
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I love Thai food. My favorite one in town though is not open on weekends though and during the dinner rush it's impossible to get in because there's only 10 tables. They don't take reservations either. Also they are not open for lunch.

I don't know how they stay in business with those hours, TBH.

That sounds kind of difficult to visit! I think there are about six tables in Tuk Tuk, but luckily it's open on weekends, and if you go there just after it opens, you will probably get a table :) Also, they do take out, so that's always an option. Their spicy red curry with tofu is one of my favourite foods.

01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Qdoba or Chipotle. I'm a burrito junkie. lol

There's also a local place that does a bit of everything that I really like.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Any French restaurant will do :)
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    home

because cheap
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Olive Garden and Supreme Hibachi & Sushi Buffet.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    A pub around the corner from me does the best salmon fishcakes ever :p
  • DemetriDemetri Posts: 48 Member
    Mcdonald's
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Demetri wrote: »
    Mcdonald's
    This. Probably because it's the only nearest food joint in my place. Going to the city is such a hassle and costly.
    But I do love Pizza Hut!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    There's a few favorite places of mine. I get out to eat at least twice a month. For chains, my favorites are IHOP and Olive Garden, and Panda Express. Then there's a mom and pop chinese place called golden palace that is delicious. And my all time favorite is a local taco truck, they make the all time most bestest (yes bestest is a word in my world) tacos/burritos/nachos. On taco mondays you can get like 10 tacos for 3.50 its ridiculous
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Boston Pizza.
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Everyweekend me and my husband tend go to out for dim sum breakfast :) one of our tradition's we enjoy...since the cold weather is here and approaching more and more we tend to also make hot pot ^-^"
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • guccimylifeguccimylife Posts: 11 New Member
    I've become vegetarian around Spring Break so I have decided to go grocery-shopping instead for my food.
  • JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Boston Pizza.
    That pizza must be awfully good for someone to attach "Boston" to it and still be successful. Pizza in Boston is actually awful, lol. You really gotta look to find some good spots.

• JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    Taco Bell???
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    Demetri wrote: »
    Mcdonald's
    This. Probably because it's the only nearest food joint in my place. Going to the city is such a hassle and costly.
    But I do love Pizza Hut!

Me too! I know there is a lot of people who are not huge fans of McDonalds but they have very good fries.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Juana wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Boston Pizza.
    That pizza must be awfully good for someone to attach "Boston" to it and still be successful. Pizza in Boston is actually awful, lol. You really gotta look to find some good spots.

LOL. I've heard that about pizza in Boston quite a few times now. Apparently only Canadians wouldn't know this and would decide to name a pizza chain after a city that has bad pizza. XD They do have really good pizza though. Though they actually sell a lot of pasta and some other things too, which I usually go for... but the pizza is totally awesome. I have found it amusing though as I'd always thought that they would have chosen the name because Boston had good pizza and they wanted to represent that they sell good pizza, then I found out that's not true.