Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*AkteX Properties* 05/25 Men Cave page 5

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous gym with pool lot! I like the way you have decorated! Looks lovely! :D
  • TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Aha, thought I was missing someone...congrats on the Maxis Favorite for your 50s Diner Aktex! :D
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    gorgeous builds, I especially like your 740 Evergreen Terrace starter.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
    Congrats on the feature by Maxis! You deserve it! :D
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    I really like your work...the orange interiors on that modern house really blow me away! Excellent interior decor and working with what we have. Great job! :)
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    Oh wow, thanks for the comments everyone! I was gone for a while and didn't notice the feature. Thank you for letting me know!
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Spending the day at a wonderful Sauna and Spa last week inspired me to build a spa for my simmies, too. It wasn't easy with what we have at the moment but this is my attempt:

Royal Day Spa

Have your sims relax after a hard week of work!

1b7tcpic5qn5b2b6g.jpg

br9iwlmgv1hg6rl6g.jpg

4twe4uqbp0p4u9m6g.jpg

entry

95amnty9gl97on96g.jpg

changing room

ch5sgxabr21v0db6g.jpg

lower pool area with access to the showers

5d9pue00iddhfc06g.jpg

h03636nr4luq6o86g.jpg

bar area

yzn5c85q0e9jf446g.jpg

sitting booths and massage chairs

b8g3tt83img608j6g.jpg

upper floor pool *caution: this pool is deep*

6rkw4a9649rz42o6g.jpg

one of two saunas

6h5ekm4tx6dtr1x6g.jpg

steam room

i4ccqxkecfqw5ao6g.jpg

one of two private relaxation rooms

r2gzzrgcaa26at46g.jpg

two of three hydrotherapie rooms

84kax41ol8xfoww6g.jpg

0b61p1yxv35o6s96g.jpg

bird view

qr6slvwdodf2p9w6g.jpg

c7aip4xleze54ut6g.jpg

You will have to use your Imagination for some of the Features but hey, isn't the whole game about Imagination?

You can find this lot with my ID: goddess83 or #nocc, #spa, #pool
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    AMAZING! As soon as my computers free I'll be downloading the Spa and Gym I adore them <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Royal Day Spa is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to relax. The exterior is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The front steps entrance to the venue and the way you have placed the ground lights on the pathway edges of the building looks very nice. Very nice corner nook water fountain feature! Very nice layout of the interior of the venue! You have very creatively designed the build to suit what objects that we have in sims 4 and it was great to read your accompsnying descriptions of each room or area. Very nice front entrance to the building. Nice armchairs sitting area there for sims to enjoy sitting resting having a chat or a read of a book, with the sunlight coming in through the windows onto them. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and counters in the front desk area! The red and grey colour scheme of some of the rooms looks nice. It looks great how you have placed the lockers in the changing room. It looks so very nice how you have done the lower and upper pools! The shapes of the pools look nice and it looks so very nice how you have placed the plants around the sides of them! Sims will enjoy swimming there. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the windows as well as looking outdoors at the views whilst swimming in the lower level pool.The bar area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there around the drinks display cabinets alcove! The curved bar stool counter is great. The fruit bowls is a nice touch on the counter. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting at and having a drink. The red roses on the tables are nice for sims to see when sittting there. Very nice sitting booth area! It looks great how you have used the barrier ropes there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there. It looks great how you have done the massage seats and saunas in the build! The steam room is very nice! Very nice pattern that you have used for the walls and the fish fountains look nice there. The blue colour of the pattern and the seating there looks nice. Very nice creative idea to have private relaxation rooms for Sims to rest in the beds and also to have a hydrotherapy room for sims to relax in the bath tub. The colours of these rooms are nice and calming. It looks great how you have done the diamond patterns on the floors through the building.
    It is a very nice Day Spa venue :)
  • GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    Your 50's Diner is super nice
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow! Your lots are very cool and adorable. :D I like that unique exterior and interior details. They're very creative too.
    Gonna love them, but I really love your Lucky Palms Bungalow and 50s Diner. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    All your builds are amazing! I love the gym and spa!!
    The spa looks amazing! I love the colours you have chosen! The changing room, the indoor pools and the bar area looks fantastic! Great job! :D
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    Hello. Is Lucky Palms Bungalow on page one a starter? Or is it more of a pricey lot? It looks really good, they all do. But the Lucky Palms I really like for some reason.
    @TheShortSimmer Thanks a lot. No, Lucky Palms Bungalow is not a starter. It costs 137.340 Simoleons.

@Shearsy Thank you very much.

@rosemow Thank you so much for your detailed feedback :)

@AngelKatryn Thank you. I enjoyed building the diner.

@RyeCris16 Thanks. Lucky Palms Bungalow's exterior is actually a rebuild of a vacation bungalow I've been in.

@superbibi11 Thanks a lot!

@yanti68 Thank you very much!

tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    > @aktex said:
    > TheShortSimmer Thanks a lot. No, Lucky Palms Bungalow is not a starter. It costs 137.340 Simoleons.

Alright, thanks. It still looks really nice though.
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Your 50's Diner and Palms residence is truly amazing
    Your 50's Diner and Palms residence is truly amazing

Thank you very much
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Really well done!
  • Ricket426Ricket426 Posts: 154 Member
    Your builds are magnificent!
    I especially like the day spa, I thought it was very creative!
    Congrats on the Maxis favourite! Well deserved! :D
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Stunning builds! Beautiful architecture and the interiors are so well designed. I especially like Physalis Estate and the Royal Day Spa! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @aktek - great job with the spa. I think it's an awesome community lot addition to the neighborhood. Very innovative with your outside signage and the way you were able to create both the sauna and bathhouse to be reflective of their purpose! Awesome creativity there!
    5sXtTqH.png