March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No one shows up at my parties?

I held one party, and only one guest showed up. Now another party, and hours in, nobody has come. What's going on??

Comments

• ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Did you select the guests you wanted to invite? How many?
  • jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    I selected the maximum amount and no one showed up. Only one guest showed up at one party, but the rest, none.
  • JoenielJoeniel Posts: 727 Member
    Their friendship level is high enough?
    gatitos_zps08y2lsrh.gif
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Mod issue by chance?
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Are you having it at a generic venue? They won't work for parties.
    I'm trying to host the party at my sims house. Most of the sims are acquaintances, but they've showed up at the parties before. :(
  • ImNoComedianImNoComedian Posts: 886 Member
    Maybe they were at work?
    I made all of the sims so they shouldn't have jobs.
    Here is a list of the mods I have that might be doing something:
    Kai PC Blocker
    MDinaNoGenealogicide
    NoMoreAutonomousPhoneActions
    ShimrodReducedTownieGenerating
    ShimrodLessMusicalChairs
    Zerbu - Destination Party
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I have this one - MDinaNoGenealogicide - and it hasn't interfered with parties. So that's one :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited November 2014
    I would take out the Destination party one and see if that is the problem. Generally, if you're having a problem with a specific thing and you have a mod regarding that specific thing (in your case, parties), removing the mod is the first thing to try.

Edit: The next one I would try removing is the one with the phones if removing the party one doesn't fix it. I use the shimrod ones and have no issues, so it's probably not those causing it.

Make sure you clear your caches as well.
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    ejoslin wrote: »
    I would take out the Destination party one and see if that is the problem. Generally, if you're having a problem with a specific thing and you have a mod regarding that specific thing (in your case, parties), removing the mod is the first thing to try.

Edit: The next one I would try removing is the one with the phones if removing the party one doesn't fix it. I use the shimrod ones and have no issues, so it's probably not those causing it.

Make sure you clear your caches as well.

I concur.