Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your All time Favorite Cartoon character!

AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
Princess_Bubblegum.png
Princess Bubble Gum from Adventure Time

Who is yours? pick only ONE please. Show a pic if possible.
muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png

Comments

• blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    I'm forever a fan of Scooby Doo. ;)
    Scoobydoo.jpg
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I almost forgot about Scooby Doo, the show had a great concept, and I love the dynamic between Shaggy and Scooby. They are always the bait, lol Freddy you meanie you.

Velma would be my favorite among the cast though.
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    I almost forgot about Scooby Doo, the show had a great concept, and I love the dynamic between Shaggy and Scooby. They are always the bait, lol Freddy you meanie you.

Velma would be my favorite among the cast though.
    I still watch this show on CN. It's a classic! :)

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    Do they still air reruns of the show in CN? From my part of the world, CN airs only recent ones AFAIK. I don't have cable. Lucky!

Sometimes I really want to watch the old cartoon classics like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Popeye, etc. but can't
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Voilà, here's mine - Lucy van Pelt :)

lucy.png
    PEANUTS!! I love Charlie Brown and Friends, Charles Schulz is an amazing artist.
    edited November 2014
    Do they still air reruns of the show in CN? From my part of the world, CN airs only recent ones AFAIK. I don't have cable. Lucky!

Sometimes I really want to watch the old cartoon classics like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, Popeye, etc. but can't
    Yep they still air reruns as well as the new stuff plus movies. Not as big a fan of the movies with live characters. They still have Tom and Jerry plus the old and new versions of Looney Tunes. Love the new version of Looney Tunes which I think is geared towards adults as well. Daffy's character is hilarious and so cheap! He such a mooch off of poor Bugs. And it has Lola but not the same type of character from Space Jam. The Lola on the series has a thing for donuts and is a total ditz. :p

• HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited November 2014
    Both are from Moomins.
    Snufkin and Little My.
    136473368333.gif
    tumblr_n0mpvjanYG1topgnno1_500.gif
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
    The boy in red is adorable, I haven't heard of the characters or the series, but I love the art style, looks like a classic.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    xdelstormold5ez.jpg
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    Here's the first episode of the "New" Looney Tunes. Thank goodness for YouTube. :D

Just watching the first few minutes of this and you'll see what I mean about it being geared more towards adults.
    This one is hilarious because "everyone" ends up at the DMV.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK0dquyt4cs
    @Hansku Awwww oh my I love the Moomins! Unfortunately I've never read the books but I was hooked on the TV show and also read the comics. Thanks for sharing :)
    edited November 2014
    Okay one more Looney Tunes. Best episode ever! Bug gets hooked on Spargle when he has to give up coffee.

The Looney Tunes Show Episode 19 Off Duty Cop
    animehello.com/watch/20618-the-looney-tunes-show-episode-19-off-duty-cop.html#.VGDnF_nF8lc

This one was a hard one to find. :p
  • HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    The boy in red is adorable, I haven't heard of the characters or the series, but I love the art style, looks like a classic.
    The red one is a girl. :D

The Moomins are the most popular in Nordic countries and if I remember right, they pretty popular in Japan too.
    The cartoon started airing in 1990 and is based in comic&book series, these were released between years 1945 - 1993.

AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
    Hansku wrote: »
    The red one is a girl. :D

The Moomins are the most popular in Nordic countries and if I remember right, they pretty popular in Japan too.
    The cartoon started airing in 1990 and is based in comic&book series, these were released between years 1945 - 1993.

Moomins also has mermaids, @SelenaGrey. *lures into thread to learn her favorite cartoon character*

Screen_Shot_2014_11_10_at_6_51_22_PM.png
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    So many to choose from i mean there Michelangelo from TMNT ,Panthro from Thundercats , Bugs Bunny from Loony Toons ,Goliath from Gargoyles theres just way too many .
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    you are my favourite
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    edited November 2014
    blunote00 wrote: »
    Okay one more Looney Tunes. Best episode ever! Bug gets hooked on Spargle when he has to give up coffee.

animehello.com/watch/20618-the-looney-tunes-show-episode-19-off-duty-cop.html#.VGDnF_nF8lc
    LOL, I love it when Daffy and Bugs are on the same episode, they're always at each others' throats. I haven't watched/seen the additional cast in the originals besides Space Jam. I might watch the newer ones in my free time.

jcp011c2 wrote: »
    xdelstormold5ez.jpg
    Storm's dialogue was really funny, but she was the strongest one among the group. Jean is my all time fave in Xmen though, especially during the Dark/Phoenix saga.

@Hansku & @MrGodard - I didn't know it had a book and comics adaptation as well, will check Moomins out~

you are my favourite
    Love you too~
    edited November 2014

LOL, I love it when Daffy and Bugs are on the same episode, they're always at each others' throats. I haven't watched/seen the additional cast in the originals besides Space Jam. I might watch the newer ones in my free time.

xdelstormold5ez.jpg
    Storm's dialogue was really funny, but she was the strongest one among the group. Jean is my all time fave in Xmen though, especially during the Dark/Phoenix saga.

@Hansku & @MrGodard - I didn't know it had a book and comics adaptation as well, will check Moomins out~

you are my favourite
    Love you too~

But Jean in cartoons was so lame outside of the Phoenix storylines! All she ever did was faint at the slightest use of her powers, other than reading minds. And always being like "Scott"! And whump, falls on floor. I'm more of a fan of hers from the comics (and I miss her so much!)

Storm's dialogue was funny but it was kind of over the top regal. She was so proper.

I wanted to add, that when I read the comics, the voices I put with the characters tend to be from that animated series, rather than any other or the movies. Except Magneto for some reason because Ian McKellan is pure awesomeness.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.

xdelstormold5ez.jpg

you are my favourite
    Love you too~

But Jean in cartoons was so lame outside of the Phoenix storylines! All she ever did was faint at the slightest use of her powers, other than reading minds. And always being like "Scott"! And whump, falls on floor. I'm more of a fan of hers from the comics (and I miss her so much!)

Storm's dialogue was funny but it was kind of over the top regal. She was so proper.
    I agree on this, but after she completely merged with the Phoenix she gets better, well not in the cartoons but in the comics she does. Warsong and Endsong storyline were really good, and the art was fantastic!

I love Storm's powers she was a goddess in her lands.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    blooo-fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends-23345234-181-260.gif
    Storm is my favorite from the show by Psylocke is my favorite X-Man, but she was only one the show for one storyline. :'(
    I think all the telepaths in the Marvelverse are my favorite. Its an interesting superpower!
    blooo-fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends-23345234-181-260.gif
    Bloo!! He's so adorable and but I find him annoying sometimes because of his stubbornness, I really wonder how Mac gets along with him most of the time. In the earlier episodes he was more mature but became more childish later onwards.

I'm torn between Frankie and Coco as my fave character, I'd probably let Coco win this round. Coco.png
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Only two characters come to mind when I think hard about it, so if I had to go off of instant memory, I'd say Raven and Invader Zim. Yeah, I was one of those kids who had their favorite shows discontinued....
    teentitans_raven.pngArt_Zimyelling.png#Invader%20zim%20900x1445
  • The2SimsThe2Sims Posts: 65 Member
    I still enjoy watching Winnie the Pooh. <3

article-2510891-1B509410000005DC-840_634x327.jpg
    mini-graphics-dancing-and-singing-057635.gif