Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Community Lots 04/11 - By Rc_shabba - Grand Royal

Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
edited November 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone!

My new house sims 4.
  • 1 bedrooms
  • 1 baths
  • kitchen
  • living

It was built a 20 x 15 lot.

pictures B)

hl5GsQfJ

EVnTpeU4
Post edited by Rc_shabba on

Comments

• misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Great exterior! You should post some interior shots, too. Such a great looking build!
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    I really like this, We need a beach to put it by.
  • gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    Cool mix of colors! I like the cactus on the upper level and the gate in the front. It's really different & creative :D
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Biker Lodge is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! Great outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice upper balconies for sims to enjoy sitting out on the seats and looking at the views. It looks great how you have done the steps. The fencing using rocks and plants looks great. Great texture and colours of the exterior.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Love your mix of textures and colors to the outside, and how you used rocks to make a fence! Very creative!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Looks lovely! The exterior looks so cute! Perfect choice of colour and texture for the outside wall. Loving the balcony and the outside dining area. :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Biker Lodge is a lovely build, makes me think of holidays :) Great choice of textures and colour, love the balcony and patio areas :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    I like this alot - nice warm colors and textures. I'd love to see the inside too, (and some bikers haha). B)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @rc_shabba - I really like it! I think you're one of the first people I've seen actually put in HVAC units on a rough and the extended chimney on top adds to the character of the home. I also like your outdoor seating area and that lonely gate is cool. It's not required because someone can just climb the rocks, but it's an awesome touch because I can totally see Sims being psychologically drawn to utilizing the gate when they don't have too! :smile: I think your landscaping really adds a lot to this build too. Those large barrier plants and rocks as a natural fence is a brilliant choice.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the comment :)
  • opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Very nice house, would also like to see the interior. :)
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
    edited November 2014
    New Community Lots - Grand Royal

YypAabBD

OQJaLOHG

fvYL9zaf

qJi89np4
    Post edited by Rc_shabba on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Grand Royal is a very nice pool community lot! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the venue and swimming there! It looks very nice how you have done the exterior of the buildings! The roofing and how you have used the arches and stairs in your build looks very nice. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the stools or at the tables having a drink from the bar. Very nice design and layout of the lot! It looks very nice how you have placed the trees, plants and flowers around the edges of the build.
    It is a great venue to visit to enjoy swimming :)
  • luvtitanicluvtitanic Posts: 23 New Member
    Your lots remind me of Cuba and I really like the overall aesthetic. Great job!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks delightful! Such a cool lot! I am loving the colours, the design and the amazing pool! Great job! :D
    rosemow wrote: »
    Grand Royal is a very nice pool community lot! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the venue and swimming there! It looks very nice how you have done the exterior of the buildings! The roofing and how you have used the arches and stairs in your build looks very nice. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the stools or at the tables having a drink from the bar. Very nice design and layout of the lot! It looks very nice how you have placed the trees, plants and flowers around the edges of the build.
    It is a great venue to visit to enjoy swimming :)
    luvtitanic wrote: »
    Your lots remind me of Cuba and I really like the overall aesthetic. Great job!
    yanti68 wrote: »
    That looks delightful! Such a cool lot! I am loving the colours, the design and the amazing pool! Great job! :D

Thanks for the comments B)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Grand Royal is indeed very grand and very beautiful, a fantastic community pool :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Gorgeous lots @Rc_shabba. :D
    In your Biker Lodge, very creative. I like that yellowish feel. And in your Grand Royal, very cool. Great pool shape by the way.
    Adding these two to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    Love your builds and your avatar (lol)