Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official petition to close the TS3 Store and put those objects in the game

Comments

• Options
    nicolekallbreiernicolekallbreier Posts: 19 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i know this might be a waste of time but i am not going to sign it the way i look at the Sims store is its the same as the "stuff" expansion sets. yes its a way to make money but its the same concept. nothing in this world is free...

of course now i think about it... it really could be cheaper...

signed for lowering the prices!!
  • Options
    SUPERMARASUPERMARA Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    definitely need to add all the items in the store for free to the game. I can't find the cards at any store here in Miami and can't purchase them online so I am extremely upset that I can't have the same stuff others have because it keeps me from being able to download certain things from the exchange. Also, with as many people that bought the game and the special edition version they should have plenty of money after all that is why they are coming out with the expansion pack.

Signed/Supermara
  • Options
    misstiamisstia Posts: 27 New Member
    edited September 2009
    signed. One single set can cost as much as a sims video game with many sets.
  • Options
    esliekayaesliekaya Posts: 18 New Member
    edited September 2009
    /Signed
  • Options
    werewolfsimwerewolfsim Posts: 327 New Member
    edited September 2009
    signed
    (trying to type while watching thriller music video)
  • Options
    sugarsweetlilmesugarsweetlilme Posts: 30 New Member
    edited September 2009
    /signed
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    leearealakeleearealake Posts: 41 New Member
    edited September 2009
    sighned. the store is way to much and they ned better and more hair and clothes. they should of put most of that stuff in the game,i spent my points but wont get more took 3 months to save money for the game , single mother of 2 only income, cant afford it. and the stuff here from other places should be able to load in our game . the ep should have alot of new extras.the store should be gone or a lot cheaper!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    justerinjusterin Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2009
    /sign
  • Options
    bex_oalenbex_oalen Posts: 509 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I completely agree!

I found you by somehow reaching this article. (I have no idea how...) So, I thought that maybe we should try to find good, kind of related forums or places to post to get more signitures on gthe forum.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Free-Sims-3-Downloads-The-Failure-of-the-Sims-3-Store

/signed bex_oalen

edit:
    When I first got this, I bought a hairstyle that looked great online for 100 of my "free" simpoints. (With a 60 dollar game, are they really free???) I went into my game to try it out and discovered that it was hideous. The store doesn't show you the whole item. It shows the middle of hairstyles, so if the creators made an ugly top and bottom because they "didn't want to spend time making it more normal, they can fool people with a nice middle section. And the pricing was crazy. a dollar to buy hair that I ended up hating???
  • Options
    CzareefeeCzareefee Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    :( Yes...close the store!!! Its sooo frustrating!!
  • Options
    zoggie112zoggie112 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2009
    signed
    it's just a rip off :(
  • Options
    DonnaWoodsDonnaWoods Posts: 11 New Member
    edited September 2009
    /Signed Possessionless

I don't agree that The Sims Resource should be free. For 50 bucks you can download unlimited amount of items and get involved with a great community of people.

Everything should be for free! Especially thesimsresource!
  • Options
    DonnaWoodsDonnaWoods Posts: 11 New Member
    edited September 2009
    signed
  • Options
    Vulpix7241Vulpix7241 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I sign.
  • Options
    amaranth84amaranth84 Posts: 4
    edited October 2009
    It should be especially since I can't seen to install all of the items I bought from the store! They will download, but not install. Very annoying.
  • Options
    dottie62dottie62 Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2009
    I agree with all of you . We need to have this store closed, I paid 59.00 for this game, :( times are rough and who has extra money these days? I will sign also
  • Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited October 2009
    /signed !!!
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited October 2009
    EA do yourself a favor and make it cheaper, so that simmers can afford it. No way am I buying furniture package for $19.00. But, if they were $5.00 I would have bought 6 by now.
  • Options
    savishdevilsavishdevil Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2009
    /signed

I totally agree with this thread... too bad EA won't look upon this thread with remorse

also what happened to a few items that would almost be considered essential?

Ex: Blender
    What happened to the Blender... now we are unable to make plenty recipes we could before
  • Options
    HazyKHazyK Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Signed
  • Options
    ltdan1138ltdan1138 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I am glad there are so many other people that actually agree. The store should be closed! Or even free. We bought the game, we shouldn't have to pay extra money just to buy items that should already be installed. Everyone knows EA is going to make tons of expansions we will have to buy, why can't you just give us items? And the Sims 3 doesn't even have that many cool buying items. There is only ONE guitar and no other instruments to learn. NO pool table, no airhockey, nothing to entertain guests except for a TV or fusball table. And you can't even buy a hot tub! I think there needs to be a lot of changes added to the game.
    1. All store items should be free.
    2. There should be way more clothing added to the game.
    3. There should be more hairstyles.
    4. Hot tubs, pool tables, and musical instruments should be added. (just like in Sims 2)
    5. There should be a few more cars.
    6. More decorations for home. (Houses are always empty because there is nothing to fil them with.
    I believe all of these should be considered. The sims 3 is a revolutionary game and should have all of these components added to it. It isn't fair to us (the consumers).
  • Options
    Cashinin10Cashinin10 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited October 2009
    not that it makes that much of a difference, cause Ea doesn't care, and they won't close the store or even listen to our requests, but I'll sign.

Signed: cashinin
  • Options
    daft667daft667 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited October 2009
    signed.
  • Options
    Sims3issofunSims3issofun Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited October 2009
    The store is so frustrating :evil: Signed]!
  • Options
    mymirosemymirose Posts: 6 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Signed.