Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

--- PETITION: To STICKY-- Official TS4 Challenge LIST

lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
Dear Forum Mod,

Please make @Nicarra60 's thread a sticky.

@Nicarra60 created the following list of Challenges,

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4
at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788042/list-of-challenges-legacy-and-other-for-sims-4/p1

It's very useful, and many other Simmers agree (Seen Below).

Thank you ahead of time
It will be very much appreciated by everybody.

<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<~~~~~~~~>>>>
TO ALL SIMMERS,

PLEASE HELP GET @Nicarra60 's LIST STICKIED!!
Simply say "make it a sticky" in a comment.

It will be very much appreciated by everybody.

n53NAA9KLSH6Q.png

Here's a few quotes from those who appreciated his list.

@Terrylin
Terrylin wrote: »
It would be Great for everyone if this thread was Sticky'ed. We will hold the ladder and hand you the tape! ;)

Come on Mods "Let's Get-R-Done!" :D

I mean really since there isn't much in the base game challenges & Legacies are our entertainment! :p

@SimPoseyYum
.....I *may* continue to try to play Sims 4 without visiting other Sims, but there's a good possibility I may give up on the game altogether. Sadly, it's just too frustratingly buggy, glitchy, laggy and crash-prone for my taste. There's not enough content to keep things entertaining. There aren't enough new features to make up for the features which were eliminated. It is not the game it could have or should have been.

If it weren't for some talented Simmers who came up with Challenges, I would have shelved Sims 4 after Week 1. The Challenges kept me coming back. Thank you @katoregama, @Terrylin, @lotlot80, @cefthy and the Simmer who consolidated the list of Challenges, @Nicarra60, for creating fun ways to work with Sims 4........

@DarciTheFox
Wow! This is great. :D Thanks for putting this together, I'm going to bookmark this thread. :) This should be made an announcement or sticky thread.

@FloorRaisin
Thanks for keeping this thread updated, Nicarra! I found some neat challenges here that I'd never heard of before. (I want to try that Animal Crossing one, hee)

@Sue_D_Nim
Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
This needs to be stickied.

@worsiedog
worsiedog wrote: »
karab1990 wrote: »
so after 10 years of playing the sims , i only started my first legacy game this week :/ and now i find all these challenges??? what have i been doing with my life really??? x

:# LOL... simming?

Thanks Nicarra60 for starting this Thread(*edited typo), if only I had known it was here the other day when I was going through 76 pages of forum posts.. LOL

Has it been stickied yet? I forgot to check.

I myself want to do @Terrylin's mooch off your neighbours.

@Rainydayz179
*twitch* I shouldn't have read this list. I really shouldn't have. I've already got 3 Sims 4 Legacies going. Now I want to tack on a 100 Baby Challenge, Prosperity Challenge, and Living Off the Grid Challenge. xD

The challenges get addicting I agree with you there!

@JuneSimmins
Thanks so much for this list :) Can't wait to try some of these out :D

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Comments

• dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    Make it a sticky!
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited November 2014
    I have wondered how one does get a thread to be sticky. I think the list is appreciated and the Sims 3 complete challenge list was stickied a long time ago.

Thanks @lotlot80. btw the avatar is male but I'm not. :D
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    Nicarra60 wrote: »
    I have wondered how one does get a thread to be sticky. I think the list is appreciated and the Sims 3 complete challenge list was stickied a long time ago.

Thanks @lotlot80. btw the avatar is male but I'm not. :D

@Nicarra60 Your welcome.

About your avatar, I sincerely apologize for referring to you as a male. I guess the facial hair threw me off or something :) ; but In all seriousness, I really think they need to make your thread a sticky, and so does everybody else.

Please let us, the fans of your list, handle this.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

• TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    It would be Great for everyone if this thread was Sticky'ed. We will hold the ladder and hand you the tape! ;)

Come on Mods "Let's Get-R-Done!" :D

I mean really since there isn't much in the base game challenges & Legacies are our entertainment! :p
    Thanks to everyone for your support!!!

It's very much appreciated!

To Everybody else.

Come on make voices heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it.

Where Is Everybody????

Don't you care????

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'll support your request for a sticky. I like looking through the challenges
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    Shouldn't this be in the Stories and Legacies section?
    Yeah it should be so if it's going to stickied, it should be in that section.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Sometimes petitions do work :wink: The thread is now stickied in that Category. Enjoy!
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Sometimes petitions do work :wink: The thread is now stickied in that Category. Enjoy!

Thank you so, so much.

I sincerely do appreciate this, and I'm sure everybody else will too, for years, and years to come.

Mods rule!!!

Also, THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY!!!

Thanks to everybody who supported the cause by my side. Your voices were heard loud and clear.

I never expected this to happen so fast, and thought maybe it wouldn't even work.

The lesson learned... Believe in yourself!
    Post edited by lotlot80 on