Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for OFB expansion pack (PETITION CLOSED)

Comments

• munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Asuka7794 wrote: »
    cale2003 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have decided to start a little petition for a Open For Business EP! In Sims 2 we could start Home businesses, buy stores and hire workers. But sadly this EP was not delivered to TS3. So why not give Open For Business a chance in TS4? I know this is a re-hash and some want to see brand new ideas, but they could add a ton of new features! Sign here:
    1. cale2003
    2. Jimil
    3. MelanieSimlish
    4. SelenaGrey
    5. mrln1975

Edit: Ignoring negative feedback so if you're going to say something negative just leave right now please.

I expect another half-baked ambition flop. Probably using the excuse: engine limitation. The sims team cannot even get the simple stuff right. How are they going to formulate complex codes for business gameplay. Can someone bring back this developer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFHyhm-NyU

Wright left before he could see the fall of the sims... smart man.
  • Asuka7794Asuka7794 Posts: 1,431 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have decided to start a little petition for a Open For Business EP! In Sims 2 we could start Home businesses, buy stores and hire workers. But sadly this EP was not delivered to TS3. So why not give Open For Business a chance in TS4? I know this is a re-hash and some want to see brand new ideas, but they could add a ton of new features! Sign here:
    1. cale2003
    2. Jimil
    3. MelanieSimlish
    4. SelenaGrey
    5. mrln1975

Edit: Ignoring negative feedback so if you're going to say something negative just leave right now please.

I expect another half-baked ambition flop. Probably using the excuse: engine limitation. The sims team cannot even get the simple stuff right. How are they going to formulate complex codes for business gameplay. Can someone bring back this developer?

It must hurt seeing his creation slowly deteriorate during the sims 3. Then sudden collapse when they released sims 4.
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    1. cale2003
    2. Jimil
    3. MelanieSimlish
    4. SelenaGrey
    5. mrln1975

It must hurt seeing his creation slowly deteriorate during the sims 3. Then sudden collapse when they released sims 4.

TBH I never actully thought of what he'd think of the franchise now. It must feel terrible to create one of the best simulation games in history and look at it today where developers can't even finish the game before it's release.
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I think Will Wright would like Ts4. But that's just me.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I'll sign It was my favorite
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    bump
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • kazz72kazz72 Posts: 5 New Member
    sign me up, I want Open for Business, miss it only played sims 2 for that expansion and they never released it on sims 3 and I know with the game play on Sims 4 it would make a wonderful addition!
  • vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    Sign me up
  • PdrHnrqPlay1PdrHnrqPlay1 Posts: 92 Member
    I agree, put my nickname!
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Signed. Not sure why people click to open if they aren't interested. Life is too short to spend going from post to thread everywhere putting negative stuff. I usually back out if I don't like what is being talked about or don't agree.

I think it is also important to list on here what people would like to see. I didn't get to play this. I did hear about the flower business and I really would like this. :D
    Okay sorry I didnt update but now adding everyone to the list!
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • PdrHnrqPlay1PdrHnrqPlay1 Posts: 92 Member
    edited October 2014
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Signed. Not sure why people click to open if they aren't interested. Life is too short to spend going from post to thread everywhere putting negative stuff. I usually back out if I don't like what is being talked about or don't agree.

I think it is also important to list on here what people would like to see. I didn't get to play this. I did hear about the flower business and I really would like this. :D
    You're right. It would be good to put here some cool features of this expansion pack. If we want an expansion pack like this we must have a good description that might draw attention of many, including the producers of the game.
    34xicg8.jpg
    Family Carvalho Branco.
    See my idea!
  • MsLeoMsLeo Posts: 29 Member
    I would like to add my name to this list. 'Open for Business' is very much missed.
  • MsLeoMsLeo Posts: 29 Member
    I don't think you could add anything to Sims 4 that would improve it. I am very disappointed in Sims 4.
  • MuggerzMuggerz Posts: 4 New Member
    Signed.

I wish I could sign more than once. I really loved this expansion is aside from seasons it is probably my number one. I was waiting for it in sims 3 and was a little surprised it didn't come to light since it could be such a major expansion pack. It has so many possibilities. I loved running your own resort as well.

It adds such amazing realism and depth to the game that I h ope they release this first.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    I signed :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Bump
    PC Specs:
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    6685561181.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Didn't see this when it was made, but yes!

I want the hostess podium back, the ticket machines.....the chef stove....all of it!
  • garrison17garrison17 Posts: 362 Member
    I will sign- but the game is so boring!
  • FilipeSantosFilipeSantos Posts: 138 Member
    sign me in this petition too u_u
  • Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    signed
  • TheRedSimTheRedSim Posts: 1 New Member
    Sign me up, I actually made an account to post a thread about an Open For Business XP!
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Signed.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • PJaimi90PJaimi90 Posts: 64 New Member
    Signed.
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Signed.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top