Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose an heir!!! (POLL)

brytewolfbrytewolf Posts: 144 Member
**UPDATE** Voting will close Tuesday 11/4/14 at 11pm! :D

As some of you may remember from this thread here, I have two households and 12 children (oh, and Rowan's pregnant AGAIN!) to try to pick an heir from! Even with them as teenagers, I haven't been able to choose yet (too many to love!) so, based on a suggestion from all you lovies, I'm throwing it to the community! Here are my favorites from each house, help me pick one from each household!! :D

********CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!!********

Familytree11-02-14.jpg

The Steele Kids

Alessa Steele
Nickname – Ally

Allycombined.png

Ally was an active little child, which is perhaps why she still finds it so hard to settle into one place or do one thing. Being active carried over into her teenage life, and she loves going for a jog or hanging out with one of her many siblings on the treadmill (active). When she’s alone is the best time for her to think, and when she’s come up with some of her most creative ideas (creative), even though once she writes them down she has a hard time relocating them in the pigsty that is her bedroom (slob). She loves learning as much as she can, about any and every topic, which is why she wants to be a true Renaissance Sim* when she grows up.
When she was very young, she fell head over heels for her mom’s tall red-headed friend Hayden. The first time they hugged, she decided right then and there that THIS was the man she was going to marry. She’s much better for Hayden than his snobby wife.

Luke Steele

Lukecombined.png

An artistic child, Luke’s parents never believed him when he told his unbelievable stories and insisted they were real things he was seeing (insane), attributing them to their child’s overactive imagination instead. Since, he’s learned to try and keep his “quirkiness” to himself, putting up a front of good natured goofiness (goofball) to cover up those times when he just gets excited, and forgets to hide the conversations he has with his friends. Luke’s savvy enough to recognize that with all the myriad stories running through his head, he can make tons of cash (ambitious) by becoming a Bestselling Author* when he moves out.
Always loved by everyone in his family, Luke knew he’d have to find someone who loved him despite his odd behavior – and he believes he’s found that person, in his childhood friend and neighbor Presley.

Sullivan Steele
Nickname – Sully

Sullycombined.png

Growing up with Matilda as a mom, her geekiness had to rub off on at least one of her children – and that child was her artistic-minded Sully. One of his favorite things to do is debate captains (geek), and even if he is a teenager, he still loves collecting and playing with his “action figures” (childish). Even though he’s terrified of ever finding love or being able to hold down a steady job (noncommittal) with his inability to make up his mind on anything – except perhaps his favorite captain – he still loves people, and hopes to be Friend to the World* someday.

The Lee Kids

Noah Lee

Noahcombined.png

Growing up, there were two things Noah loved more than anything – his dollhouse – which he would spend hours using his artistic skills to create stories for – and food (glutton). It didn’t help that his mom and dad were so good at cooking, and always kept the fridge well stocked! As there was a big gap between his birth and that of the triplets, he was the focus of his parent’s attention which helped him greatly with his social skills, and he grew into a teen that loves talking to people (outgoing) and being the center of everything. Though he does have to be careful, because after the triplets were born they demanded a large chunk of that attention he was used to having all to himself, and lately he’s developed a bitter attitude towards them (mean). One of Noah’s favorite things about his dolls growing up was their big, futuristic home, and he hopes one day to be a Mansion Baron* himself.
One of the only people he never loses his temper with is one of the neighborhood kids, Dean. Dean was just so cute, Noah couldn’t help himself, and ended up falling in love. It took some convincing before Dean would admit that Noah’s feelings were reciprocated – the blonde being afraid of what his parents would think – but they just recently exchanged promise rings, and are looking forward to their lives together!

Darryl Lee

Darrylcombined.png

Even though Darryl was adopted as a baby into this bursting household – Rowan and Bruce had already promised, and wouldn’t leave the young child alone even though they hadn’t been expecting triplets! – he never felt anything but love growing up as an artistic child in his family. They always made time to listen to this outspoken (outgoing) addition, especially overwhelmed Noah, who passed on his deep love of food to his brother (foodie). The only real stumbling block in Darryl’s life was his desire to relax and move as little as possible (lazy) – hence, he developed into a “husky” teenager when he grew up, and led to teasing in high school. Determined to change his physical appearance, Darryl enlisted the mentoring skills of his mother Rowan, and worked hard to make a drastic change to his body. Her help was just one more show of the love he’s been given by his family, and in appreciation of all they’ve given him he wants to be a Bestselling Author* – just like his dad!

********CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!!********
5xgM8XF.gif
Post edited by brytewolf on

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    If this doesnt end up like some game of thrones reference then id be disappointed
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • brytewolfbrytewolf Posts: 144 Member
    If this doesnt end up like some game of thrones reference then id be disappointed

Then I'd have to get INTEEN and have the incest come into play O_O

5xgM8XF.gif
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Voted
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• nikki324nikki324 Posts: 72 Member
    My vote is for Luke and Darryl (even though I love the name Noah)

I love the narrative with it. It seems like a fun family! Good luck!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Darryl Lee is so hot. Him.
    nikki324 wrote: »
    My vote is for Luke and Darryl (even though I love the name Noah)<br />
    <br />
    I love the narrative with it. It seems like a fun family! Good luck!

They've been a blast! I only wish there were less of them, cause it's hard to see what everyone's doing at once XD
    5xgM8XF.gif
    Darryl Lee is so hot. Him.

Lol, thank you! I was surprisingly happy with how the game made him!
    5xgM8XF.gif
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Voted

Me too. I went with Ally (because she's a girl I guess), and Darryl (Noah's body hair made me feel a little uncomfortable lol :p )
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Voted!
    MrGodard wrote: »
    Voted

Me too. I went with Ally (because she's a girl I guess), and Darryl (Noah's body hair made me feel a little uncomfortable lol :p )

Awww, but Noah is a manly man!!! His original game-given haircut made him look like he was trying to be a Central American pimp. So I started putting him in open shirts, and the body fuzz was necessary to pull off the look!! I fixed his hair, and his clothes (for the most part) - but the fuzz grew on me! :)

5xgM8XF.gif
    So far Darryl is the clear favorite for the Lee family, with Luke eeking out a lead for the Steeles!

Do you think Noah, or Sully, deserve a chance?!? Let me know by voting!! :D
    5xgM8XF.gif
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Sullivan and Darryl as I think they are both cute. B)
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    Sullivan is the only one with the founder's looks, so I would go with him.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Sullivan and Darryl as I think they are both cute. B)

Yay! A vote for Sullivan! Thank you :D
    5xgM8XF.gif
    Sullivan is the only one with the founder's looks, so I would go with him.

And for the Lee family (I'll be rotating between the two heirs)? Noah or Darryl? :D
    5xgM8XF.gif
  • Rockinchica777Rockinchica777 Posts: 131 Member
    Ally and Darryl
    Ally and Darryl

Thank you for voting! :D (That goes for everyone who has so far!)
    5xgM8XF.gif
    Oh no! It's switched! Maybe it'll be Ally and Darryl after all?!
    5xgM8XF.gif
    results.jpg

And Ally and Darryl are the winners! Can't wait to start their adult lives :D

Thank you everyone who helped me make this decision!!!
    5xgM8XF.gif
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    Well, I would have voted for Luke! Even though Daryl is just so attractive/handsome! He also has a nice personality, but Luke just struck a chord with me. I like him too.
    Well, I would have voted for Luke! Even though Daryl is just so attractive/handsome! He also has a nice personality, but Luke just struck a chord with me. I like him too.

Luke was the child I always ended up watching the most, he was just so entertaining :D But then the others started getting to me, and instead of being the obvious choice for heir I got all torn. XD

*pets the pretty Darryl*
    5xgM8XF.gif