Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The nerdy corner!

robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
This is where you can chat about your favorite games at the moment!
Right now I'm addicted to LoL (League of legends if you guys have one feel free to add me! Oracllle NA) and the newest game i'm playing is hearthstone! So fun and addicting well not as addicting as league...anyways lets the nerdiness begin!

Comments

• ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    My current/all time favorites include Pokemon Platinum, Skyrim, Dynasty Warriors Empires, Five Nights at Freddy's, and a few others that don't jump to my mind right now. I'm still looking up good Giratina gifs. Happy to see you ecstatic for this section, too!
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Alien isolation all the way at the moment, it scares me silly but I love it! Replaying all the tomb raiders at the moment also, I'm on angel of darkness at the moment but the controls are frustrating me!!
    I want to try Lol I might get it
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    I want to try Lol I might get it
    You should try it...
    edited November 2014
    ENolan wrote: »
    My current/all time favorites include Pokemon Platinum, Skyrim, Dynasty Warriors Empires, Five Nights at Freddy's, and a few others that don't jump to my mind right now. I'm still looking up good Giratina gifs. Happy to see you ecstatic for this section, too!

I love skyrim! I want to try the elder scrolls online so badly!
    steve7859 wrote: »
    ENolan wrote: »

I love skyrim! I want to try the elder scrolls online so badly!
    I been meaning to get skyrim on my computer butttt I'm to lazy lol
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Life. Beautiful graphics, terrible gameplay
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    Life. Beautiful graphics, terrible gameplay
    ikr There no "save" feature
    Oh have anyone seen the new champ Kalista?
    kal-wallpaper.jpg
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    kal-wallpaper.jpg

Seems fancy but will probably do better top than bot
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    kal-wallpaper.jpg

Seems fancy but will probably do better top than bot
    Yea its looks like a better top than bot....like quinn
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    I recently bought a Vita so I've been playing some PSOne classics on that - Spyro, FFIX/VII, Crash Bandicoot - basically having a nostalgia fest! But my PS3's HDD has just died so I'm in mourning for my not-backed-up Kingdoms of Amalur save :'(
    I recently bought a Vita so I've been playing some PSOne classics on that - Spyro, FFIX/VII, Crash Bandicoot - basically having a nostalgia fest! But my PS3's HDD has just died so I'm in mourning for my not-backed-up Kingdoms of Amalur save :'(
    That'🐸🐸🐸🐸,ucks I also have a vita too.....
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Apart from the Sims 3, I play games such as Grand Theft Auto 5 and Dynasty Warriors 8. :mrgreen:
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    Apart from the Sims 3, I play games such as Grand Theft Auto 5 and Dynasty Warriors 8. :mrgreen:
    Nice!
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    elliskane3 wrote: »

DW8? Nice choice!
    Does anyone here play Hearthstone?
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Well, since you specify "at the moment" ... in recent months I've mostly been playing The Sims 4, Skyrim, and The Elder Scrolls Online. However, I play what I'm in the mood for, and my mood can change daily - so list of favorites would have to include all of these:

Thief I, II, III, and "4"
    The Witcher I, II, and eagerly awaiting III
    Morrowind
    Oblivion
    Skyrim
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Assassins Creed I, II, Brotherhood, Revelations; working my way through the series
    Fallout 3
    Red Dead Redemption
    Dishonored
    Don't Starve
    Minecraft
    The Long Dark
    Miasmata
    The Forest
    The Longest Journey
    Dreamfall
    Beyond Good and Evil
    FTL
    The Walking Dead
    The Sims 3 and 4
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    Well, since you specify "at the moment" ... in recent months I've mostly been playing The Sims 4, Skyrim, and The Elder Scrolls Online. However, I play what I'm in the mood for, and my mood can change daily - so list of favorites would have to include all of these:

Thief I, II, III, and "4"
    The Witcher I, II, and eagerly awaiting III
    Morrowind
    Oblivion
    Skyrim
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Assassins Creed I, II, Brotherhood, Revelations; working my way through the series
    Fallout 3
    Red Dead Redemption
    Dishonored
    Don't Starve
    Minecraft
    The Long Dark
    Miasmata
    The Forest
    The Longest Journey
    Dreamfall
    Beyond Good and Evil
    FTL
    The Walking Dead
    The Sims 3 and 4
    That's lots of games
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Sims 4 ,Spore,HoI3 , Europa Universeralis 4, DA:Orgins/awakening, Shadow President and OMF 2097 are all games ive played recently
    bump
  • goofygoober25goofygoober25 Posts: 149 Member
    Right now I'm addicted to LoL (League of legends if you guys have one feel free to add me! Oracllle NA) and the newest game i'm playing is hearthstone! So fun and addicting well not as addicting as league...anyways lets the nerdiness begin!

Have you tried Smite? Its a MOBA just like LoL but more fun in my opinion, the community is not as toxic either. Also it has a different graphic style which is refreshing.

As for games..well I am actually quite terrible at most games but I enjoy them so I don't care (although my husband wont let me play moba's with him because of my suckiness). I also don't finish most games I have. Right now I have Torchlight 2, Skyrim, and Dragon Age all on the back burner while I play Sims 4 which I cannot get enough of. I am having marathon sessions every day with this game designing houses and playing families.
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I'm back to modding Skyrim.

I'm hyped up for Dragon Age Inquisition release this month. <3
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png

Have you tried Smite? Its a MOBA just like LoL but more fun in my opinion, the community is not as toxic either. Also it has a different graphic style which is refreshing.

As for games..well I am actually quite terrible at most games but I enjoy them so I don't care (although my husband wont let me play moba's with him because of my suckiness). I also don't finish most games I have. Right now I have Torchlight 2, Skyrim, and Dragon Age all on the back burner while I play Sims 4 which I cannot get enough of. I am having marathon sessions every day with this game designing houses and playing families.
    I've been meaning to play it but I've been busy
  • Miss_PinkalicousMiss_Pinkalicous Posts: 18 New Member
    Someone told me Rick(et)y loves to play Skyrim and of course Pokemon.

Oh and Animal Crossing, I love me some Animal Crossing.