Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pools coming today?

Comments

• Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited November 2014
    If they call it "Poolvember" then I suspect they want the hype to last all through the month. So I´d say sometime around Nov 20th to 25th.
    I´f happily be proved wrong, though ;)

Very unlikely it will be the week of the 24th through the 28th since that is Thanksgiving week in the US and EA is based in this country. Most places have a four-day weekend for this holiday and I'm sure EA will as well, so they will want pools released early enough to deal with any massive bugs before the holiday starts.

My prediction (just for grins and giggles) is that it will be released before the LB. Reason being is that they want the players to have a bit of time to poke around in the game before the LB and then watch the LB to get answers. Then, if they don't get them there? They will open the pool thread here to answer more questions. I don't see it being done much later than tomorrow because of the holiday looming.

Anyways, guess we will find out soon enough.

In the meantime, I will continue with my labor intensive project of going into every single Sims 3 world and getting screens of my favorite houses/lots to recreate in Sims 4 (I already have screens of my own builds, natch).
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Well i hope because today is my free day and i wanted to play it this today lol
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    tumblr_inline_mn25yrGOxl1qz4rgp.gif
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My prediction is today.
  • Options
    SimLover23SimLover23 Posts: 362 Member
    I hope today!! We have been waiting long enough! But if not today then on or by the 11th
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2014
    The 11th is next week. Having to wait another week would be gruelling.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I hope it's not the 11th. Exciting game updates would feel inappropriate that day to a lot of us outside the U.S. -- it's Remembrance Day. Crossing my fingers for today.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    Hopefully today, Patch first then LB....will be nice if they include diving boards too 200.gif
    200.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I hope it's not the 11th. Exciting game updates would feel inappropriate that day to a lot of us outside the U.S. -- it's Remembrance Day. Crossing my fingers for today.

It's Veteran's Day in the US so it would feel a bit odd here as well. Plus, it doesn't give them much time to squash any bugs before the holiday "week" starts.

Today.....if I keep thinking that enough, then it will happen. Right?
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    I would have thought they would do it during the week when there are less people playing, if they unleashed a patch at the end of the week it could be chaotic? If we don't get pools tomorrow then I think they may delay until next week? I am desperate for pools, I have uploaded pool ready houses already lol B)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    I'm preeetty sure they will be released today. On the day of the ghost patch there was also a live broadcast and a thread to ask questions about ghosts, just like a thread to ask questions about pools is being prepared right now (check out the stickies in this subforum).
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm thinking today too.
  • Options
    KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    @LokiSimsies Squash any bugs....I'm still laughing now!
  • Options
    When is the LB? I have a headache and don't want to go look for it......

Thanks for anybody who replies.

And....yes, I can dream that they will squash bugs immediately. They've been pretty good about SOME of them, while others? They keep pretending like it's the first they've ever heard of it.
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    They could at least tell the date its abit unfair tbf
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Hope it's today or tomorrow....Nov. 5 makes 8 years I've been SMOKE FREE!!!!! And 4 years since I lost my only brother in an car crash. Talk about your highs and lows. Darnit
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    EgeSayin111EgeSayin111 Posts: 4 New Member
    I think Today.I can speak a little English. because I'm from Turkey. but I think you can understand me...
  • Options
    I keep saying today.....

This just went up in latest patch notes.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/798124/poolvember#latest

They are so teasing us now. Not funny! LOL
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    LOL, that is funny!
  • Options
    FrillenFrillen Posts: 40 Member
    Today I asked my cat when the pool-patch will be released.
    My cat looked at me for 6 seconds and then made a 10 seconds long super slow-motion jump to the window with a high pitched MEEOOW(It's a Matrix cat), knocked down my 27 years old Bonzai tree and the pot broke in 9 big pieces - So this means that pool patch will be released friday the 12th ;)
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I asked my own cat the same thing. She just looked at me as she stretched and yawned with a meow. So she doesn't know either. :|
  • Options
    ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    I'm hoping it's today! Today's voting day so there's no school for me. Got all day to play TS4 :D
    original.gif
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Turtlez98 wrote: »
    I'm hoping it's today! Today's voting day so there's no school for me. Got all day to play TS4 :D

Lucy you. :) I hope you have fun.
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    Pools are only a few more hours away now.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    In just a few hours, every home and community lot will be demolished and then be replaced by swimming pools. That's right, folks. Tear down your homes and build swimming pools, because it's pool party time!

Jeah! :p
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif