Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poolvember!! POOL patch now! LB youtube link Pg 22.

Comments

• ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Looks like they angled the shot in such a way to get people excited over the prospect of divng boards, but in fact there probably are none, and that's just a sim jumping in from th edge of the pool....

The only way that could be rectified if it was an extreme Mean interaction for pushing a sim into the pool rather than just a mischief interaction.... Now that I think about it, that wouldn't be too bad.
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    Yeeesses!!!!

And diving boards as well. I knew it was coming this upcoming week. I'm suprised at thesims tweeting on Sunday.

I hope it s Tomorrow or Tuesday.

I hope so! That would be awesome!:D

• ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Sucom wrote: »
    Isn't that white building the building in Willow Creek, where the 50 x 50 lot is located?

Yeah, I think it's the building that's on the dock across the bay from Oakenstead (some of my Sims live there, that's how I recognized it.

Evidently there's also a "big announcement" next week as well as pools -- could be either the first EP or maybe whatever sort of online Store there'll be, along with a new world...I'm really starting to run out of space.
    Hey wouldn't it be a bit too early to announce the first expansion pack? It has probably been in development for 1,5 months now (I think they started developing it in September). Store would be more likely because the content (f.e. hair, clothing, objects etc.) could be made faster than an EP.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Haven't heard about a big announcement.
    Was this big announcement announced on Twitter? If there is one it could be Mac date,store date,New build tools they say were going to love or the first ep revealed.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Was this big announcement announced on Twitter? If there is one it could be Mac date,store date,New build tools they say were going to love or the first ep revealed.

I put the tweet in the OP. Both were tweeted yesterday. Haven't seen anything yet this morn. :)

• ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Why I'm thinking that EA/Maxis will announce a line up of Sims 4 expansions January 2015? :smiley:
  • anosesanoses Posts: 146 Member
    by the way there is a new screenshot of pool in simsvip site
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited November 2014
    There's a new screenshot on SimsVIP :)

ETA- Oops. @anoses beat me :p
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • anosesanoses Posts: 146 Member
    There's a new screenshot on SimsVIP :)

ETA- Oops. @anoses beat me :p

B)
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    That new picture has made me even more excited. I can't even play live mode because I'm having too much fun updating Oasis Valley and Willow Creek to make room for pools in certain Sim's yards, and redoing lots and venues so I can actually enjoy leaving my houses lol
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Why! Why! I can't do this anymore! BLUG! I just died of boredom of not having pool, well they should make died of boredom in sims 4.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »

Dear Lord! That looks gorgeous! It is everything I was hoping for!
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    But still no diving boards? Hmm! I don't know if they're teasing us or they just don't have it.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Ahh can't wait any longer i want to start to build it !!!
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    AkramA wrote: »
    But still no diving boards? Hmm! I don't know if they're teasing us or they just don't have it.

I don't even care if there are diving boards or not right now. I just want the pool. NOW!! :D

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    AkramA wrote: »

I don't even care if there are diving boards or not right now. I just want the pool. NOW!! :D

Me too. We can jump in. I like that better than diving boards.
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    We want bikinis! We want bikinis! We want bikinis!

They showed bikinis in the tweet yesterday! :D

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    Sucom wrote: »
    Isn't that white building the building in Willow Creek, where the 50 x 50 lot is located?

Yeah, I think it's the building that's on the dock across the bay from Oakenstead (some of my Sims live there, that's how I recognized it.

Evidently there's also a "big announcement" next week as well as pools -- could be either the first EP or maybe whatever sort of online Store there'll be, along with a new world...I'm really starting to run out of space.
    Hey wouldn't it be a bit too early to announce the first expansion pack? It has probably been in development for 1,5 months now (I think they started developing it in September). Store would be more likely because the content (f.e. hair, clothing, objects etc.) could be made faster than an EP.

I was thinking they could announce the general theme of the EP, not necessarily any details, and also a release date. Don't remember when we got the first announcement for World Adventures but it released 5 months after base game. Could also announce some more details about the December careers patch, at least how many careers are going to be added.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    I bet the wade interaction is what makes them set on pools.
    Now they are just teasing us! :\

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/798124/poolvember#latest

Started the patch tread!
  • LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited November 2014

Started the patch tread!

LOL I posted the same thing elsewhere earlier. That they are teasing us now.

I'm excited about the new interactions. I loved pools in Sims 3 but they did become very one-sided and isolating for our Sims. They pretty much just did things alone (lounger, surfing, diving, playing in the water fall). I wanted them to do more things together.

ETA: It's 10am EST, what time is it PST? When will it be 9am there? That's when I think we were gonna get splashed.

ETA2: It's 7am PST, Google is my BFF since I stink at time zone conversions. So....two more hours? I'll be back in about 2 hours, can't take this teasing anymore. There had better be some pools by then or...or....I'll just go do something else and wait some more, lol.

Started the patch tread!

LOL I posted the same thing elsewhere earlier. That they are teasing us now.

I'm excited about the new interactions. I loved pools in Sims 3 but they did become very one-sided and isolating for our Sims. They pretty much just did things alone (lounger, surfing, diving, playing in the water fall). I wanted them to do more things together.

ETA: It's 10am EST, what time is it PST? When will it be 9am there? That's when I think we were gonna get splashed.

I can't wait to see how the beefed up emotions will work with pools. I hope we get a lot of new interactions this time around. I love Marco Polo we had in TS2!

Here on the east coast you just subtract 3 hours. It is 7:08 am PST. :) I am in Fl and tapping my toes waiting for them to get their coffee and get to work! :p

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    They're not making it easier to focus on getting some work done before this patch :/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.