Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poolvember!! POOL patch now! LB youtube link Pg 22.

TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
Just posted on twitter!

This week!

Add: It says big news but alludes to getting pools this week. And did you notice looks like diving board will be added also! :o

Just in:

Wonder what this will be?! :p
Post edited by Terrylin on

Comments

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Cute suits!
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    That two piece aint matching at all
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited November 2014
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Just posted on twitter!

This week!

Add: It says big news but alludes to getting pools this week. And did you notice looks like diving board will be added also! :o

It doesn't look at all like diving boards have been added. It's just a sims jumping into a pool an action that is completely possible without diving boards.

Especially since the sim jumping is barely higher than the sims sitting on the side of the pool
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Yay! I like the couple sitting next to the pool (I guess) :) Looks like they're having a blast.
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Rinilex wrote: »
    Fast forward a week later when everyone is already bored with pools and want to know when the game's colossal list of glitches is going to be fixed.

Then there will be that new thread...
    "We have pools... now where are Toddlers?"

Toddlers are going to be in the Generations EP everyone keeps whining about.

TS4 fanboys have already assured EAxis they'll get on bended knee and offer up cash to get their toddlers back instead of actually realising how messed up it is to spend more $$$ for something that should already be in the game to begin with, so why bother with freebies?
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    edited November 2014
    Fast forward a week later when everyone is already bored with pools and want to know when the game's colossal list of glitches is going to be fixed.

TS4 fanboys have already assured EAxis they'll get on bended knee and offer up cash to get their toddlers back instead of actually realising how messed up it is to spend more $$$ for something that should already be in the game to begin with, so why bother with freebies?

If they do that there will be some really plumed off fans. Perhaps enough to put the nail in the coffin.

Glad to see pools are finally ready.
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member

or be a EP patch as a Compromise.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Possibly there are diving boards, because they said "who's ready to dive in" not "jump in." I'm hoping that's what it means.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Yeeesses!!!!

And diving boards as well. I knew it was coming this upcoming week. I'm suprised at thesims tweeting on Sunday.

I hope it s Tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

If they do that there will be some really plumed off fans. Perhaps enough to put the nail in the coffin.

Glad to see pools are finally ready.

Fans:
    9e9.gif
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member

Rinilex you PLUM!!!
    Where have you been hiding for a week already?
    I'll chain you to this forum if it needs to be done, shame on you!!!

Next time at least say you'll be off for a while, you got (some of) us worried!!!
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Thanks for posting! Very excited to see all the goodies hope they post the notes tomorrow if we have to wait for patch
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    They tweeted yesterday that they couldn't say when we were getting the patch in response to the threads but that we were not getting a patch Sat or Sun!

It seems they can allude to when and what we might be getting!! :p
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Isn't it too cold for Sims to go swimming? Oh, wait, there are no seasons, so nevermind.

Though, wouldn't it be great if EA added [deleted]

Post edited by CowPlantForHire at 1:25PM
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    takemymoney1_zpsa96zwpcb.gif
    colton147 wrote: »

I just... I just posted that sweetie... >:)
    tumblr_mv3ml1fuv11qkmm85o1_500.jpg
  • RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »

Rinilex you PLUM!!!
    Where have you been hiding for a week already?
    I'll chain you to this forum if it needs to be done, shame on you!!!

Next time at least say you'll be off for a while, you got (some of) us worried!!!

Aw, I didn't mean to worry you, sweetpea. <3

I have a lot of studying to do before Christmas and took some time off the computer. The forum has gone down hill at a rate of knots anyway, so a break seemed like a good idea.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member

tumblr_mv3ml1fuv11qkmm85o1_500.jpg

I didn't even notice that. O_O
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member

Your complaining hours daily about a game you do not enjoy and no longer play, however, will likely keep on entertaining you.
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Selena gonna be all:
    tumblr_mmi9qelrRH1soni85o1_500.gif

Selena's going to be an exotic stripper :open_mouth:
    17959-Good-Job-Gif.gif?1
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member

Your complaining hours daily about a game you do not enjoy and no longer play, however, will likely keep on entertaining you.

That's her prerogative, if that's how she wants to spend her time :-)

I didn't even notice that. O_O

I'm everywhere and always a step ahead... child!
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited November 2014
    I have a lot of studying to do before Christmas and took some time off the computer.
    Okay then.
    Still... Do visit us from a time to time just to say hi. Dunno about others but I miss you, honestly.