Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 3 GIFT POINTS

I have sim points left over from sims 3

Are there any items in sims 3 you what

Let me know

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    All i want is you
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    I spent my last points and got what I really wanted from the store. It's really nice you are offering up your unused points. I'm sure you'll find someone who needs some help.

@cauliflowers :D
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Amber8 - That is what a bunch of us did was buy gifts from wish lists of random simmers after Sims 4 came out. I already owned the store so there was nothing I didn't have from Sims 3. I just picked names as i saw simmers posting and checked their Sims 3 wish lists. It was a great surprise to many and made me feel good at the same time. it was fun. I tended to try and pick simmers who had really long lists as that meant to me they didn't have much store content.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    I used mine sponsoring a contest in Gift Gathering and Thank Yous. EA can have the last 3 cents worth. :p
    I sure hope they don't make it that we have to spend more than the item cost this time around frustrating and a pain in the bum MHO! :)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2014
    Terrylin - I understand it is just Cash cards this time, no simpoints and the cash cards are 25 dollars. They can be used for anything though from buying ep, sp, to content as well as other Origin offered games.. Or you can just use a credit or debit card and add money to your EA wallet. From what i have seen so far there will be no simpoints of any kind or it even looks like no store like Sims 3 had. It looks like dlc type content or sps maybe.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Terrylin - I understand it is just Cash cards this time, no simpoints and the cash cards are 25 dollars. They can be used for anything though from buying ep, sp, to content as well as other Origin offered games.. Or you can just use a credit or debit card and add money to your EA wallet. From what i have seen so far there will be no simpoints of any kind or it even looks like no store like Sims 3 had. It looks like dlc type content or sps maybe.

That's what I have seen so far also. I just hope we can pay exactly the cost not have to put in $25.00 for a $22.00 item giving EA/Origin more in an account. I hate that sales ploy where they always have my money in an account. ;)

• JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited November 2014
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Amber8 - That is what a bunch of us did was buy gifts from wish lists of random simmers after Sims 4 came out. I already owned the store so there was nothing I didn't have from Sims 3. I just picked names as i saw simmers posting and checked their Sims 3 wish lists. It was a great surprise to many and made me feel good at the same time. it was fun. I tended to try and pick simmers who had really long lists as that meant to me they didn't have much store content.

How very, very kind of you :) I'm sure a lot of people were very happy with your gifts!
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    edited November 2014
    That's very sweet of you. How many points do you have? There is a few things I've been saving up for on my wish list.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    EA, the overlords of the realm of micro-transactions, will likely not let you carry them over.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • creationsofmoniccreationsofmonic Posts: 122 Member
    I also have sims points left over from Sims 3. I have 1088. Let me know if someone is interested! ;)
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    im interested. What I want is on my wishlist.
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • Amber8Amber8 Posts: 208 Member
    edited November 2014
    Jlm0072012 wrote: »
    That's very sweet of you. How many points do you have? There is a few things I've been saving up for on my wish list.

the items on your wish list are too expensive. Sorry
    If you add smaller items I can still gift

I've gifted you
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    edited November 2014
    Amber8 wrote: »

I've gifted you

Thanks! <3
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Can anyone gift me the toddler walker and the playpen? And if you want the cowplant and the diaper changing thingy. :) I'm bobyo2001 on the other site.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    If you still have points I've added smaller items!:)
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I'm pretty sure I have some points left as well, I'll have a look and see what I have.
  • Blooming_LilacBlooming_Lilac Posts: 241 Member
    I have several small items on my wishlist if you have any SP left over. Thanks a million!
    colton147 wrote: »

Hi Your item is a little expensive for me
    Do you have something else?

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

Hi Your item is a little expensive for me
    Do you have something else?

No. :(

It's fine. You don't have to gift me anything. :)

Gift others. :D
    I have several small items on my wishlist if you have any SP left over. Thanks a million!

Gifted

• Blooming_LilacBlooming_Lilac Posts: 241 Member

Gifted

Thank you so much! I'll keep this thread bookmarked so that I can return the favor somehow in TS4. I just got the game today. :-)
    Jlm0072012 wrote: »
    If you still have points I've added smaller items!:)

Gifted