Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do your sims sleep through the night? Or after woohoo?

I've been playing this game for quite awhile now and my sims have never slept through the night. They fall asleep ok but then they're up and ready to go about 4 hours later. And they never sleep after woohooing :( Didn't S3 have the option of having the sim sleep through the night? "Sleep until morning" or some such thing?

I miss it :(

Comments

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    You'd think they would get exhausted from all that woohoo. Guess Sims can pull off an all nighter. Wow! :grin:
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    I didn't play s3 but it sounds familiar maybe in s2, it's annoying when the kids get up at 3am when they have school
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Gotta get some food and clean yourself up after
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Mine sleep through the night. 4 am is their morning. If their energy is full, they get up a 4 (due to the game; not me). Otherwise, they sleep until their energy is full. If you have things in their queue, they'll get up earlier and before their bar is full (between 4 - 6 am).

They fall asleep after woohoo if they're tired enough. Otherwise, they're back out of bed and I'm having to tell them to go back to bed.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Mine sleep until 4 am, but that's it. No longer than that. They don't have jobs and nothing in their queue. They've never slept after woohoo, not even once.
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    I can't believe I watched your whole video lol
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Both. Cause their lazy.
  • MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    I don't have a problem with them waking up unless their needs are low in which case they wake up for a snack or to use the bathroom.
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Mariposah wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with them waking up unless their needs are low in which case they wake up for a snack or to use the bathroom.

But then they don't go back to bed. At least mine don't.
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited November 2014
    Jonalin wrote: »
    Do your sims sleep through the night? Or after woohoo?
    No.
    All my sims are equipped with never weary trait. Except those who are ment to be used on sacrificial altar.

• RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    My sim will sleep thru the night as long as I don't have him go to bed super early.. so I try to keep him busy until about 11pm-midnight. He'll sleep till 6 or 7, but I get him up at 6a to get ready for the day.. shower, food, etc.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    My Sims garden so their sleep cycle is way off. They typically don't sleep after woohoo unless they are exhausted.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • JumanjiJumanji Posts: 67 Member
    I depends on which bed I buy. If it's the most expensive one they'll only sleep for a few hours then jump out of bed fully rested.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I've been playing this game for quite awhile now and my sims have never slept through the night. They fall asleep ok but then they're up and ready to go about 4 hours later. And they never sleep after woohooing :( Didn't S3 have the option of having the sim sleep through the night? "Sleep until morning" or some such thing?

I miss it :(

This is why they need to let us be able to elevate the sliders with testingcheats. If we could elevate energy after they woohooed to low they would both sleep the night away.

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Once a week for a night of woohoo. Sorry but it seems to me my sim will be sore and it takes a week for him to recover
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    It would be more realistic if the guy passes out after and the girl-... I'll stop there :p
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    One of my sims asked his girlfriend to stay the night. They woohooed twice and after the second time she joined him in bed and went to sleep.
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

But then they don't go back to bed. At least mine don't.

This. Mine don't sleep through the night and they don't go back to bed.

This is why they need to let us be able to elevate the sliders with testingcheats. If we could elevate energy after they woohooed to low they would both sleep the night away.

YES! I loved this option. Give me back sliding needs levels and the extended sleep option.
    edited November 2014
    YES! I loved this option. Give me back sliding needs levels and the extended sleep option.
    The game already contains Book of Life and Ambrosia.
    Also, the game contains "cause faint" interactions if you don't want to max needs but to make sims instasleep.
    Cheats not needed.
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    The game already contains Book of Life and Ambrosia.
    Also, the game contains "cause faint" interactions if you don't want to max needs but to make sims instasleep.
    Cheats not needed.

Um, wut?

Book of Life and Ambrosia have to do with deceased sims.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Yes, Sims 3 has the option to sleep through the night. Fortunately.
    Sims getting up at 4 tend to get jetlaggy.
    5JZ57S6.png
    Um, wut?

Learn the game. Play the game.
  • Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    My sims never sleep,the never weary trait makes them sleeplessly :S
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Um, wut?

Learn the game. Play the game.

Why so rude-ish? Read my post, learn what I asked.
    Yes, Sims 3 has the option to sleep through the night. Fortunately.
    Sims getting up at 4 tend to get jetlaggy.

I agree @astridentanja.

Also, guess I'm truly not alone with this minor annoyance. Seems like a mod was made to address this. sleep_zps55d6c67e.png