Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Palacio de Morrés.

FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
Palacio de los Duques de Morrés.

zf8a88u15a2v.png
dqy09lybdmkq.png
uo92y3fj6v3k.png
fi0qitpne3p1.png

8ofwpphsc4yy.png
xnq782iwzbp8.png
cnwy2m9quuv2.png

49ihmjatyjky.png
9wze0ik22ko1.png
90vuccmh0zpg.png
leh7y1lfa7ta.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited November 2014
    Palacio de los Duques de Morrés looks so very grand, elegant and nice! :) The exterior design of it is so very great! The roofing looks very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the sculptures on the roof! Very nice colour of the exterior. It looks very nice how you have used the columns, trimmings and friezes in the build! The middle courtyard garden is so very nice! It will be a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats there enjoying the sunshine and the nice sight of the water fountain that is in the middle of the courtyard. Very nice layout of the interior of the palace! It looks so very nice how you have done the floor patterning in the rooms! The patterning on the floors of the outdoors front porch looks very nice too! It looks very nice how you have placed the sun decor on the wall above the front door and the birds decor on the front exterior walls of the home. The flowers look very nice how you placed them in the front entrance area of the home. The way you have done the front porch and entrance area looks so very nice! It is very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The architecture of the building looks so very great!
    It is a very grand and stately palace build! Sims will enjoy living in your very nice and regal palace :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! That looks fantastic! :D I adore the architecture! Reminds me of French chateaus! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    edited November 2014
    @rosemow thank you very much. I love your comments.
    @yanti68 than you, my nickname in the Gallery is FrutosoSilanes.

FIRST FLOOR.

Main Hall and Main Staircase.
    iluoxdukd9yv.png

Hall of Chess.
    b3xegn7c2u27.png

Yellow Hall.
    lpx97btptiv3.png

Music Room.
    lmuzbbdsd5d4.png

Dining Room.
    3qyd0tn0eeph.png

Hall of Television.
    ntgsobosf431.png

Library.
    wn51o2wuw2xg.png
    lyfjtv9r3juo.png

Kitchen.
    bz15fen6pn9u.png
    dkal34chp0hg.png

Bath.
    bt3firvqndqv.png

Bath.
    xqeooe4vvfvf.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    The interior of the home is very nice! :) It looks great how you have the two flights of stairs either side of the main hall. Very nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls of the rooms of the homes! The kitchen is so very nice! Very nice design of it and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there! The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen item on the counter. The bathroom is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the drapes on the side wall next to the bath tub and have a shield there. It is nice for sims to see when bathing. The library looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used red for the walls and furnishings there. It looks very nice how you have done the floor patterning there! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in front of the fire having a chat and a read of a book. Great study desk nook table area for sims to enjoy sitting at and using a computer. The pictures that you have placed on the walls in the rooms add to the nice looks of the rooms, and are very nice for sims to see when sitting in the rooms. Each of the halls looks very nice! Very nice dining room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating their meals, enjoying the sunlight coming through the windows in the wibdow alcove area. The wall paneling there looks very nice, and the fruit bowl on the table, clock on the fireplace ledge, nice pictures on the wall , and the vases on the side table are all nice items for sims to enjoy seeing in the room whilst diming. The yellow room is very nice! Very nice type of seating that you have used there, and the teaset is a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy playing or listening to music from the grand piano in the music room. Very nice pisno nook area. Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo there too.
    It is a very nice palace home! :)
  • SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    OMG! Amazing, dear friend! <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! All the rooms are simply fabulous! Well done! <3