Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** NEW! A Cottage For Christmas! NO CC PG 123** by TarynTempestwind

Comments

• Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Ms Taryn, lovely mix of textures and colors. Great use of different wood grain. LOVE the kitchen. You are still the MOO queen!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Thank you Cassee, Simhead and Rosemow. You are so wonderfully supportive and kind!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Wow what amazing beauty dear Taryn!! Off too DRF for you sweetie!! Your creations always leaves me in awe!! Super Duper work dear!! :)<3<3
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    A very lovely cottage. It is peaceful. I could live there. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I got so excited to see a new build from you! :D You do not disappoint Taryn! Such a pretty cottage! Love the architecture and your perfect interiors! Will be sure to recommend when I visit the other site. Great job as always. (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    That is a beautiful house hun wow! I love the roof, the exterior walls and the porch. I also love the kitchen and the nursery! So many amazing design ideas and Moo ideas I've never thought of before. I love it. :) Fab house! :)
  • Options
    Thank you Rockley and Yanti!
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Wow! It's a perfect place for a spooky fairy tale! I love it ! <3
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    This is a charming cottage Taryn, it looks cozy and inviting . :) Beautifully decorated as always, I so miss the lovely rugs and Ivy from TS
    <3 Folly
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @follyfoot whispers:::come back to the light side, come back, stay away from the dark force:::come back. I miss your builds! I do hope you are enjoying the other side though. :)
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    There is nothing that gets my creative juices flowing like a new build from you, dear Taryn! Corvus Cottage is adorable and I can't wait to explore it! Off to DRF and drool a bit.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Cavendish Cottage is so cute and cozy Taryn. I especially like the looks of your sunroom with all those windows. And I'm always amazed at what you do with your moo'ing!! I always think I'm going to try some of your tricks but then always forget about doing it, lol. You are so brilliant!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you Chelseycat, Folly. Bekka, SusieP and Sandraelle!
  • Options
    Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    Two days ago, I submitted a reply with a picture of halloween candy attached. I got a message saying it was pending approval. It's still not here and so I'm guessing it won't appear until after Halloween, if at all, so let me just say that I absolutely love these last two builds, Taryn. Especially the Corvus Estate! Thank you so much for sharing your creations.
  • Options
    Thank you,Jen! I love your lily of the valley avi/picture!
  • Options
    Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    Thanks, Taryn!
    They're like little fairy umbrellas :D
  • Options
    Angella_RosettaAngella_Rosetta Posts: 185 Member
    Another great and beautiful home for my sims. It's gorgeous and homey. I love it. just downloaded and rec' and going into to game. Have a great weekend and a spooky Halloween hugs Linda xxx >:):D
  • Options
    Thank you Angella!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    New Wrigley picture! He just had his bath and blow dry. He is about 4 months old now and has doubled in size. He is probably 6 pounds underneath all that fur! He's going to need a haircut soon! He knows some tricks...sit, down, roll over and "high five". He know what " Gimee a kiss" means, and loves this new word, "cookie". We are working on "sit on your rug" and "stay" now, because it is getting wet and cold now. He really doesn't understand why he should sit on the rug...why not run and go play? It's silly! Besides, if Scout and Harley are sitting on the rug, he can pounce them more easily!

imagejpg2_zps8ee4bb90.jpg

imagejpg3_zps60c5711e.jpg

Here he is after frolicking all over the bed and messing it up! In a black and white version to make my Hubby feel like it's "artsy".

imagejpg1_zps7780275c.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    Ms Taryn, you furry child is adorable, but I REALLY love your kitchen!!! :-)
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Thank you Rose and Cassee!

I love my kitchen too! I designed it myself and our friend built it-he is a fantastic cabinet builder. I promise to photograph it for you some day! It was cluttered tonight with dog bath items, shampoo, conditioner, combs, brushes and blow dryer, mail, and a box of Apple fritters that I brought home from the bakery for Mr. Tempestwind who had nasal surgery last week and needed pastries! I need better light too! These are pretty dark pictures.

Mr. Temp had five surgical procedures done to open up his nasal passages so he can breath- he is chronically contested- and it's been rough on him. They put "stints" in his nose that were about four inches long and about 2 inches wide!!! Ack! How? How can they....how did they fit?! The stints came out today and he feels SO much better! Mr. Temp does not sit around and does not miss work or the gym, and he's been stuck in his chair for a week with a pounding pressure headache. That makes for one crabby man!

I am so happy he feels better. I do not do well with crabby. I was beginning to plot against him! :o
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I am sorry that your husband wasn't feeling very well and had an awful headache after his nasal surgery. I am glad that he is feeling better now. I hope that he continues to heal well after the surgery and that his breathing is better now. It was very nice and kind of you to buy apple fritters for him to cheer him up. They sound delicious! :)
  • Options
    Yes Rose! He is better! Now if he could just get a good nights sleep in, he will feel even better. Every day I brought him nice lunches and good snacks. A well fed husband is a happier husband.
  • Options
    Clutter gives that lived in feel!!! I love it!! Sorry about hubby. My adult 'child' has chronic sinus problems. He is suppose to use his CPAP machine at night, but he doesn't. He says he can't breathe with it. HA!! It's whole purpose is to help him breathe at night!! Too funny!! Hope your hubby feels better and gets to 'get up and go'!!

toodles,
    Cassee