Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New hint on pools

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
Just saw this
http://simscommunity.net/2014/10/31/sims-4-november-update-coming-soon/

They maybe coming sooner then thought. Today?

Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited November 2014
    Does this we can have diagonal-edges for pools? :open_mouth:

Excuse me, while I dance on my desk... Yipee!!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2014
    Deleted due to double post.
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Yay so excited!

200.gif
    AnnePlays wrote: »

Maybe. Pool shapes have been confirmed. :p
    MrGodard wrote: »
    Yay so excited!

200.gif

So am I so am I. :p
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    My feelings have been that it's going to be a bit further into November, but I would be really happy to be proven wrong! :smile:
    Pay for product -- not potential!
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    My feelings have been that it's going to be a bit further into November, but I would be really happy to be proven wrong! :smile:

No it's really soon because the gurus are using the gnomes as avies again and there is a tutorial on how to update your game. It has to be today or no later then Monday.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    MrGodard wrote: »
    Yay so excited!

200.gif

So am I so am I. :p

I love Chris Pratt. I love his expression on that GIF. So... Perfect.
    Well they made room for a pool at the Goth Residence. It's small but it's a pool none the less.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Maybe we'll have the same preshapes in the pool tool that we have for the rooms. That looks like a version of the octagonal room.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Maybe we'll have the same preshapes in the pool tool that we have for the rooms. That looks like a version of the octagonal room.

I hope we get some heart shaped pools like in TS3 when they added pool blueprints.
    If we get curved pieces (like we have the curved decks) you could probably use those to make one.
    Yep heart shaped pools would be nice for Valentines Day.
  • DatkidDatkid Posts: 430 Member
    If it ends up coming out tomorrow
    be73ebe93046aca825637eefdb3ff07ffc3cc2d9a7cbab061b122fa5ecc3e4a0.jpg
    Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
    ap2le.gif
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited November 2014
    Oh hey, they aged back Cassandra to child. Or is that Alexander? I think I see a pigtail and a skirt but I'm not sure.
    I was going to age Cassandra back to child in my game, but I didn't because then Alexander and her would be of the same age. If we had toddlers, though, I would make Alexander a toddler and Cassandra a child.

Oh yeah, and, uh, pools. Nice. Yay.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    @Alnairan - The house looks like the one from Sims 1 recreated for Sims 4. I think you're right that's Cassandra. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
    Alnairan wrote: »
    Oh hey, they aged back Cassandra to child. Or is that Alexander? I think I see a pigtail and a skirt but I'm not sure.
    I was going to age Cassandra back to child in my game, but I didn't because then Alexander and her would be of the same age. If we had toddlers, though, I would make Alexander a toddler and Cassandra a child.

Oh yeah, and, uh, pools. Nice. Yay.

I think that's Alexander; looks more like shorts than a skirt, and what looks like a ponytail is the leg of the outdoor cooker showing through the back holes in the outdoor chair.

• AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    edited November 2014
    Definitely looks like Alexander sitting and talking to Mortimer. Did you click on the pic? It does enlarge, and I don't think it looks much like Cassandra after enlarging it.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    Guys, I think that actually IS Cassandra.

Look at this:

mf1vYWk.png

That shirt is only available for girls. There's no gap in the middle of the legs to suggest the bottoms to be shorts, as well as no sign of the typical, cut of shorts, so it's gotta be a skirt. The hair IS pigtails, because you can see a tiny bit of the chair behind one of them, and the black behind it is more of a faded blue-grey-black than the straight-black of the hair, not to mention the side bang of the pigtail hairstyle.
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I have a hard time believing an update will happen over a weekend but "things change".
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    If its today.. :#
    happy-happy-joy-joy-o.gif
  • FrimlinFrimlin Posts: 283 Member
    *crosses fingers* :)
    Check out my mod! Also... my YouTube channel.
    I'm on Twitter!! Don't be shy, say Hi!
    E9fDd6Q.png
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I'd love for pools to come out tomorrow (today), because I don't have to go to work until 10pm, but.. I feel like it might not be until Wednesday. But I'd love to be wrong and the patch come out today, but they haven't said anything, or showed us any 'real' pictures, and surely they would announce they're doing a live-broadcast (?) I just don't want to get my hopes up. : (
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'd love for pools to come out tomorrow (today), because I don't have to go to work until 10pm, but.. I feel like it might not be until Wednesday. But I'd love to be wrong and the patch come out today, but they haven't said anything, or showed us any 'real' pictures, and surely they would announce they're doing a live-broadcast (?) I just don't want to get my hopes up. : (

The gurus have done "On release day" streams before, wouldn't be surprised that the day The Pools Update releases, sixaM would do a live stream about the update. If not then they will likely bring it up in a tweet, or randomly on the "Ask a Guru" thread.
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    It better be soon i'm dying to see pools and its soo annoying having so many hints and no update I HAVE NO PATIENCE :#