Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    > @ZaBZ85 said:
    > I have to confess, One of them didn't manage to get an A or finish his aspiration... Oopsie!! But now I'm stuck, Both parents are turning elder in 2 days, and I have 6 childrens! The oldest will only turn into a young adult in 5 days!

You can totally age them early if it is required for the Disney part of the challenge! Or, get a mod
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited October 2014
    Very cool! I love this challenge! I would do it if I had time and I'd add a generation for Ariel, even w/o pools, cause Ariel wanted to leave the sea and she got legs, but it's hard w/o pools yeah. :smile: ) great job!
  • ZaBZ85ZaBZ85 Posts: 4 New Member
    Pool will be coming this november, free of charge, in a patch! Can't wait!
    Yes! As soon as that comes I will add Ariel back in as an optional Generation :)
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    Bump
  • DarkRin1124DarkRin1124 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am going to try my hand at this. It has been so long since I played Sims and lately I have been watching a lot of Sims 3 vids with disney legacy challenge by XSimSugar. So hope I can make it as much fun as she makes it look. I actually really like how my Snow White came out :D
    Haha thanks! She does a different challenge, mine's not that popular yet, but hopefully with more bumps and YouTubers I can get up there :)
  • islem101islem101 Posts: 59 Member
    I will definitely try this challenge. Look fun :#
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    I'm not writing a blog for this now, however, I will give you an updated so far.

My founder; Jill has woohooed with a guy called Jaron. They've had two kids now, Declan (the eldest) is very smart but gloomy :/ and now we have newborn baby girl called Emma, she is so cute xD
  • AlexFierro99AlexFierro99 Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow! Very interesting and funny! I'm starting it right now (:
  • hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Love the challenge :) I just started and I already can't tear myself apart from the computer hahah. I just started a blog where I share this legacy challenge as well as other sims stuff, I would love if you guys could check it out and tell me what you think :)
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
    I can't post links, but the blog is my username-hirondelle09 .wordpress.com :)
  • BondgirlBondgirl Posts: 66 Member
    Might have to give this a go against my main family and the room challenge! I never normally do such challenges, but it's a lot of fun compared to my normal game play! =)
  • sarahewhysarahewhy Posts: 131 Member
    This looks like a fun and interesting legacy challenge.
  • WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    @hirondelle09 i'm going to be following your blog :)
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Luna_Sims92Luna_Sims92 Posts: 24 Member
    Fun!
  • bobbubblesbobbubbles Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to do this challenge
    edited October 2014
    Having so much fun with this challenge so far! My founder just had her 6th baby and things are getting pretty crazy in the house O.O it's so hard to get everyone an A or complete their aspiration! I'll probably update my blog ( hirondelle09.wordpress.com ) with pictures soon! Anyway, how are everyone's challenges coming along? I would love to hear about them :)
    I'm onto Tiana now, and it's actually really fun playing around! I have lots of ghosts though haha
  • Kyla-LouiseKyla-Louise Posts: 2 New Member
    Just starting this challenge! I'm planning on starting a blog when I've played through a bit, I'll post the link later :)
  • Diamonds_11_22Diamonds_11_22 Posts: 606 Member
    Hey, great challenge- a hard one as well! Generation 1 was crazy. My second gen girl got married to Alexander Goth and they had twin girls. That's as far as I've made it. Excited to do the rest.
  • RaaamseyRaaamsey Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm definitely going to be giving this a go, this is a fantastic idea! I will update it all on my blog (nightelle.tumblr.com)! I've created Snow already, and I'm pretty excited to get started. <3
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I really like this! =)
  • NightElleNightElle Posts: 2 New Member
    Okay, I've managed to confuse myself...
    Once we are on to a new generation do we move, the previous successor out? Or, do we have to move to a new lot and start again?? As in one generation the heir has to run away from her parents. Hmmm I've probably over complicated this in my head.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top