Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Careers December Update/Idea?

So I've been thinking a lot of the new careers in the December update, I really hope they add a medical career so your pregnant sims can click on their phone and get an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby, that would be very cool! I mean, they made it so you can take a pregnancy test, how much harder would it be to get an ultrasound? (Go off the lot and come home like an hour later) whatcha think??
-Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore

Comments

• HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    I think an ultrasound app for their phones would be cool.
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I would save a ultrasound test for an expansion in my opinion - preferably a Generations-related expansion. ;)
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Stilw8tin wrote: »
    So I've been thinking a lot of the new careers in the December update, I really hope they add a medical career so your pregnant sims can click on their phone and get an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby, that would be very cool! I mean, they made it so you can take a pregnancy test, how much harder would it be to get an ultrasound? (Go off the lot and come home like an hour later) whatcha think??

It would be cool if they added in a clinic where your teenage sims could volunteer as a candy striper.
  • Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
    yeah! I would love a generations related expansion <3
    -Stilw8tin

• HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Stilw8tin wrote: »

It would be cool if they added in a clinic where your teenage sims could volunteer as a candy striper.

Mmmmm, Hellyeah!

tumblr_m739bhkfG51rygtseo3_500.gif
  • katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    I hope they add my Archaeology career. >_>

Just sayin'. XD
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I hope they have self employed careers to it.
  • simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    Ive been begging for a vet career since sims 2 ... im still waiting :(
  • Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
    edited October 2014
    vet & archaeology would be awesome!
    -Stilw8tin

• Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yes. Children need to work for their keep. Pets, too [edit: when they imminently return]. I can't wait to exploit children and pets for profit and gain. I'd like a criminal career path with children pickpockets. We live in a Dickensian world. Time for the Ebenezer Scrooge titans of the world to unite and take back Galt's Gulch from the moochers, looters, and parasites.

Cats-and-Art-003.jpg
  • Kuypers125Kuypers125 Posts: 781 Member
    edited October 2014
    lovlyb wrote: »
    I hope they have self employed careers to it.

It's 'unofficial' but they sort of do.

Painters Make most of their Money from Selling Paintings
    And Writers Make most of their Money from the Books they write (I currently have a writer-sim making over $4,000 a day because they'd published so many books)
    And even Gardeners & Fishermen can sell what they grow/catch, even if it takes a lot longer before they are able to live off what they make that way.