Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New issues after update

I noticed tonight after updating a few new issues. The first is that when I tried to sell carrots directly out of my inventory they froze at five and will not let me sell the remaining five carrots. This also causes a problem were my curser is stuck with a carrot. It is not messing up the game, it is just really annoying to have a carrot attached to my curser while trying to play :) The other thing that I noticed tonight was that one of my trees was hanging through my wall. I have a lemon tree planted in a pot outside my house and when the walls are up the tree's leaves hang into my house through the walls! This is not a big deal, just thought it was a bit strange.

Happy playing all!

Comments

• Options
    DawnEnigma1DawnEnigma1 Posts: 61 Member
    edited October 2014
    I had that issue with the frozen veg while selling, stuck with a clenched fist for the rest of my game. This was before I patched though, havn't played since the patch. I'm hoping when I go back into my game, it's resolved itself. Good luck with yours :)
    <3
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    The tree leaves through the wall isn't really a bug. It's just that the mesh for the tree is slightly larger than the footprint allowing it to be placed close enough to a wall for it to pass through. A few of the decorative indoor plants do this as well when placed next to walls.
    Unless you mean it is quite a way away from the building and doesn't actually touch the walls but still shows through?
    A picture might help explain what you are seeing better.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    Caitygirl999Caitygirl999 Posts: 6 New Member
    The tree is right next to the wall. It wasn't a big deal...I just have OCD about things like that :) I will add pictures next time!
  • Options
    worsiedogworsiedog Posts: 376 Member
    Turning the plant helps to get rid of that mesh issue.
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    Can you move plants after they have grown? I haven't entered the world of Sim gardening yet. Maybe you could just nudge it back a bit with Alt?
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    Caitygirl999Caitygirl999 Posts: 6 New Member
    Thank you! @worsiedog I could move the tree, but it is already at the edge of my property and I don't have much room anywhere else for my garden! @Alistu