Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Montgomery Saga (3rd Generation)

Comments

• RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    Good morning everyone!

Glad to see you're enjoying the story thus far! It has been a lot of fun, and challenging to write 3rd Gen's story so far lol. It's the biggest Montgomery generation so far and trying to keep track of everyone and give all of them a story takes some very creative thinking sometimes lol. Anyways, the next chapter is ready to go!

Decisions, Decisions
    The time has come for the first member of generation 4 to be born! With the happy occasion however, comes a far less pleasant one: Cora must decide if and how to tell Camren about her little fling with Don Lothario. What she decides and how she handles that conversation will dictate the future of their relationship and the dynamics between the new family.
    10-11-14_12-40%C2%A0AM.png

Happy reading! :) I do hope you enjoy this chapter, perhaps it will end up being more of a bittersweet thing.
    Shhh!

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Whoa! I'm soo behind. Ok, let me organize my thoughts lol. Here's the play by play as I'm catching up!
    A.) I'm glad you did the chapter about Cole first because if I would have gotten here sooner I would have voted for that option lol.
    B.) Cole was soo smooth with Rachel! That was some really good writing :-)
    C.) The house really IS beautiful. What does the outside look like?
    D.) I am SO glad that I started scrolling slowly through your posts and stopped scrolling just before I get to the pictures because I was honestly surprised by Charlie's proposal! YAY!!! I knew they'd end up together! That was a really sweet proposal.
    E.) Cole is a player!! Typical lol.
    F.) SHAME ON CORA!!!!
    G.) That purple room is getting a lot of action LOL. Maybe it needs to stay unassigned lol.

Two excellent posts!!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Oh! A bonus for me reading soo late...another chapter :-D
    forum_final.png

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Love it! Not the part where Cora leaves her baby, but the fact that you make this legacy so exciting to read :)
    @Jes2G Lol thank you! I always appreciate feedback! As you know, it's very valuable :) So thank you! As for the Purple Room and it's constant 'action'. I swear that's actually not done by me at all. I tell them what to do, and they pick that room out of their own free will. It's fascinating actually lmao.

@kiwi84 Awww! Thank you! I wish I could make every chapter as exciting but alas, I am not yet that good lol. I am always trying though!

P.S. @Jes2G I shall try to feature the outside of the house more in future chapters!

Thank you ladies, for your lovely feedback. It's the fuel that keeps me going and keeps me always trying to improve this story. :) And of course, thank you to the gentlemen, sorry @Nikko I wasn't calling you a lady :P
    Shhh!

lol, I know. Back when Donovan was seeing Adalyn, they always insisted doing it in Ava's room even though I clicked on HIS bed! Silly Sims :-)
    forum_final.png

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had a great Saturday! I had a very busy Saturday and it looks like it will be even busier today lol. But, not to worry, Chapter 7 is now reading for reading! Yay!

Elders' Celebration
    It is finally time to celebrate Blythe and Ben aging into elders!
    10-17-14_4-33%C2%A0PM.png

Happy reading! Relax, it's a milder chapter. The last couple of chapters were you know, a bit intense. Every once in a while, it's nice to have a good mostly peaceful chapter :D
    Shhh!

• simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    All caught up! Sorry to see that it was just too much for Cora, but I'm sure Dawn will be just fine. She is a very pretty little girl! LOL Cole better be careful or he may end up in trouble :)
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    Hello everyone!

Time for the next chapter in the Montgomery Legacy!

Clare's Wedding
    That's right, Clare's big day has finally arrived! And the happy couple can't wait to start their new lives together!
    10-17-14_5-43%C2%A0PM.png

Happy reading!
    Shhh!

That was beautiful!
    forum_final.png

• aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Wonderful ceremony. So pretty!! I shall miss her in the house, though.
    Me too. The testosterone level in that house is waaaay off balance now LOL.
    forum_final.png

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    What a beautiful wedding :)
    Thank you ladies! I will be posting today's chapter a bit later than usual, I'm about to leave for an appointment and I fell asleep lastnight on my sofa while trying to come up with the next chapter LMAO!! It will be up at some point today though!
    Shhh!

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    I enjoyed those chapters as well as the others. You're very consistent, consistently good that is :)
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    Hey @LizzieMay12! I finally got around to checking out the synopsis for your legacy, ummm, alphabetacy I mean :-) That's really creative and sounds like it may be really fun to do. I may try that...one day lol. Of all my years of playing TS3, some kind of way I knew all the names of all the Sims I ever had and I never ever had two Sims with the same name! It got harder in the last three years, but now that I have TS4 I'm allowing myself to reuse names seeing as how it's a different game lol.
    forum_final.png

@Jes2G - Cool :) thankyou for checking out my legacy. I hope you enjoy reading it! What kind of names do you like? I need all the names I can get :)
  • GiadaDLSimGiadaDLSim Posts: 38 Member
    Great story
    @Jes2G - Cool :) thankyou for checking out my legacy. I hope you enjoy reading it! What kind of names do you like? I need all the names I can get :)

Well, you know...I have a personal bias for names that begin with J for obvious reasons lol. My 4th gen Sims names begin with J: Jasmine, Jayla & Jayden (twins!), and Jared. I'll pick a different letter for the 5th gen--whatever hits me. Let's see, the name Earl always makes me laugh and I have no clue why. For the fun of it, I'm going to try and name one name (a guy and girl name) for the rest of the alphabet...just to see if I can! Feel free to use the names if you wish lol.

Felix & Felicia
    Grant & Georgette
    Hank & Hope
    Ignatius (LOL) & Iris
    Jake & Janice
    Kent & Kelly
    Lance & Lori
    Mark & Meredith
    Nick & Natalia
    Oscar & Ophelia
    Paul & Priscilla
    Quentin & Quanisha?? (LOL!!! I have no clue)
    Ralph & Rachel
    Steven & Sarah
    Thomas & Trisha
    Ulysses & Ursula (what a pair! lol)
    Vincent & Veronica
    Will & Wendy
    Xavier (my founder's name!) & Xenia
    Yanni & Yvette
    Zack & Zoe

Whew! That was tough lol. I'll get around to reading all of your chapters eventually. Goodnight all!
    forum_final.png

• aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    If it wasn't so late, I would do this, too. I actually already got to 'P' in my head before forcing myself to stop so I could maybe try and go to sleep now. Love it all.
    Hello everyone! :( I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to posting another chapter yet. I've been down with a dreadful cold lol, lucky me. I'm not sure I'll be able to post anything by the end of this weekend but, perhaps I'll be able to produce a chapter Monday. Thank you all for reading the story thus far! More will come in a couple of days, once I stop being a zombie lol.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
    Shhh!

I hope you feel better soon!
    forum_final.png

@RoseAzul - I hope you feel better soon :) does this cold have anything to do with DAI's release?
    @Lizziemay12 :p No, silly! DAI doesn't come out until the middle of next month lol. I wish it was that instead of this horrible cold lol. -_- Very painful sore throat and all that. Lovely. I should be well enough to get some writing done tomorrow. I see you've been busy with your chapters though :D
    Shhh!

Get some rest girlie! We'll be patiently waiting :D
    forum_final.png