Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Hi all, many thanks @burtnick and @kforti for your gifts. I'm up to 25% now on the mid-century modern dining set, hope to get it before the sale ends.
    In other news I can finally buy simpoints - thanks EA people for sorting it out for me.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton#
  • burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    Glad to hear it, Simon. Thanks for the stove - brought the set down to 210 SP, for six items worth 80-90 SP each, so I bought it :)

Now trying to complete the Forest Bedroom set before the sale ends. I've put them as items #1-12 on my wishlist.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks @kforti for the gift! I have the whole set now! Yay!
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you @melaniet1020 for the lovely shoes! :) My #'s on my wishlist are now 41-45 for Fanciful Fashions.

You are welcome @rosehrtgirl :)
    Post edited by KittyKat8103 on
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    YAY, TY @burtnick and @kforti for the Wall Sconce and the Middle Untamed Ivy Wall! That light has been driving me batty for a while and now that set is complete. I'm at 135 points for the Dining Room set since I got 2 things for free and I bought the Che Bell when it was on DD for 10 points. Also sitting at 11% for the Brunch at the Old Mill set, jumped to 37% for the full Storybook set and still at 24% for the Dining Room and the Best of 2012 compilation. *gives big hugs and triple chocolate cookies to burt and kforti* Thx again you two! :heart:
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Thank you so very much for the gift, @melaniet1020. That did help me bring my cys price down some more for me.
    *squee* Thx to yet another brilliant D.N.A builder, @TarynTempestwind for the Right Untamed Ivy Wall, the Larger than Life Party Table and the Dukes Dining Table. Now sitting at 12% for Brunch at the Old Mill, 42% for the Full Storybook set, 45% for the Dining room set and that's it for those. Stuck up the Country Mansion Curtains and the Statue of an Unknown Seamstress which I think will knock it down into Free, my hand held calc is being funny and saying +11 when I'm trying to subtract, but w/e~!
  • DuissaneDuissane Posts: 362 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you so much @Daleyetton (Glad to hear your issues have been fixed!) for the Doric Column Fence and @KittyKat8103 for Egyptian Bride! I finally bit the bullet and bought the set, though the price was still a little too high for my liking. The sale ends tomorrow and I didn't want to miss the lowered price.
    What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Hi again! Just hoping someone can help me out a bit more with the Forest Bedroom set before the sale ends in two days. I'm down to 225 points but would like to get it a bit lower before I buy it. Pretty please help me!!! #1-6 on my wishlist. Also #37-41, which I think is from the Critters set.

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MayaRose1138
  • owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    I am Currently Working on the World Inspirations Complication. I have 26% done of this set. Any thing will help! Thank You in advanced!

My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva
  • ems66676ems66676 Posts: 71 Member
    been sim point hunting all day and found two adds i think they might be stopping
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    ems66676 wrote: »
    been sim point hunting all day and found two adds i think they might be stopping

I have the feeling it is more like random. I had nothing this whole morning, and just in the past 10 minutes I was able to watch
    like 8 adds. But I still don't understand how it works...
    I'm more inclined to believe @izaap, @ems66676. They're probably random as to when and where they pop up.

Okay meantime, sets nearing completion: Full Storybook Set at 42% (sub set Storybook Dining at 45%, 2 more items and BAM!), India Inspiration Bedroom + Living Room collection (53%, 2 more items) Sets in need more several items: Bohemian Garden (36%, on hold!) Brunch at the Old Mill (not sure if I CAN get it for free!), Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining (Need to get started on it, actually.) Best of 2012 Compilation (24%, several sub sets involved)
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm still lurking.
    For the last 3 days I've only seen one ad. I've searched and searched.
    Anyone here seen an announcement about them stopping? Hopefully they are just getting new ads/sponsors.

Edit: After posting I was able to watch a good number of ads, all about vacationing in Mexico.

HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Congrats with the adds, @SimsAddiction968 ;)
    My adds have disappeared, but I hope they'll come back soon.

And thank you very much @burtnick for the gift :D
    You're welcome @izaap, good luck with your farm. And thanks for the end table, the set is down to 195 SP now :)

Live, Laugh, Love is on the Daily Deal rotation, will be on sale in a few hours. Hopefully lots of people can get the set then.
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Thank you so very much @Duissane and @burtnick for the Naval Gazing Vintage top and Ravena! Those last two items dropped my cys to 30sp, I now have Fanciful Fashions! :D

And you are welcome @Duissane for Egyptian Bride :)
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm still working on the UltraLounge2010 compilation (I miss some items from the teen set). If someone could help me I'd be very grateful :smiley:http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    The points things are driving me nuts as well; some days, it's a hundred points, but more days, it's 2-4 ads only. No rhyme nor reason for how they hit, as far as I can tell!
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    I haven't seen an ad in over a week! I wish I could see some of the 'Mexico' ads - I'm going there in 2 months, so they might actually be relevant!

I'm working on two sets right now - the Romanza Bridal Party and the Romanza Ceremony, Reception and Attire. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Schweighsr#
    Thanks for the wall shelf and activity table, @Kittykat8103. Between that and another gift, the set is down to 130 SP! I'm wondering if I should buy it now or see if I can get it to drop a tiny bit lower. For the time being, items 1-7 on my wishlist would help me with that set.
    8104. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=burtnick
  • ginnypinnyginnypinny Posts: 15 New Member
    I bought Sims 4 when it came out and was not that impressed. My BF said it was a disgrace compared to Sims 3 and said I needed to try Sims 3. I did and I LOVE it. I've only been playing a couple of months and have a few things on my Wishlist that I'd like to add to my Sims 3 expierence. All help is greatly appreciated :)

http ://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Nelashena

Link broken (space) cause can't post them quite yet.
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    @ginnypinny, Please add some individual items to your wishlist. The items on there now are a bit expensive for a typical gifter.
    Happy Simming!! :)
    :D@ginnypinny Oh dear heaven! That's the 2nd time I've seen that numbskull, some guy on an anime-themed site tried to make a copy of him from a meme, and it just...Pfft~! Every time I see that I giggle.

I'm still working towards the full storybook set {42%, need 2 more pieces from the Dining Room PLZ} (at 12% on the living room and I haven't even begun to ask for that) almost done the India Inspirations Living and Bedroom collection (seriously need 2 more bits from that to be done) and I've started the Clothing and Hairstyle set from India Inspirations. (I'd REALLY be a happy camper if someone could send a few bits and bobs from those my way, I DESPERATELY want the Stones Throw Greenhouse) The Brunch at the Old Mill set can wait 'cause I'd have to buy that.
  • DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Thanks @melaniet1020 for your gift, I'm now up to 28% of the mid-century dining set. Just a few hours of the sale left so am 50/50 about whether to just get it and be done.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton