Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do Your Sims Woo-Hoo Often Or Just For Babies?

Comments

• Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    My sim married Don Lothario. I don't have to think about because he does LOL
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    My one married couple woo-hoos for fun and babies. Hey, there used to be a time where the whole point of getting married was to woo-hoo, so I let them enjoy it!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Yup. 3 times a day. One time after every meal. I consider it a workout.

But for my sims, I usually just do it to have kids.
  • Options
    MariposahMariposah Posts: 249 Member
    My sims go at it hot & heavy at first, then as their careers progress and the kids come along they slow down for awhile. Once the kids are grown and their career schedules ease up they typically catch a second wind.
    TS4-Signature.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiraehd
  • Options
    GlitzymegGlitzymeg Posts: 153 Member
    Usually only when they have a whim :)
  • Options
    keobookskeobooks Posts: 103 Member
    If one or the other has a whim, I'll fulfill it. Otherwise it's just for babies in my game. But I may to it more often now. In TS3, sometimes it was a pain to woohoo. I'd have the sims go and one would pop off to the bathroom and the other would fall asleep and woohoo would never happen. I'd try 3 or 4 times to get it timed right. Now it's much easier.

I think I need to do more woohoo. I had sims go from soulmates down to budding romance in my game because the sims never flirted with each other. They didn't have the woohoo option anymore because they didn't love each other that much. That was kinda sad.
  • Options
    Starfire71Starfire71 Posts: 18 Member
    My Sims woohoo for fun and to keep their relationships healthy and strong. I only let them try for a baby when one of the Sims gets the whim to try for a baby.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    keobooks wrote: »
    If one or the other has a whim, I'll fulfill it. Otherwise it's just for babies in my game. But I may to it more often now. In TS3, sometimes it was a pain to woohoo. I'd have the sims go and one would pop off to the bathroom and the other would fall asleep and woohoo would never happen. I'd try 3 or 4 times to get it timed right. Now it's much easier.<br />
    <br />
    I think I need to do more woohoo. I had sims go from soulmates down to budding romance in my game because the sims never flirted with each other. They didn't have the woohoo option anymore because they didn't love each other that much. That was kinda sad.

It really sounded sad.
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    I make it a goal for mine to woohoo every day. It doesn't always work that way, just like IRL, but I aim for it. I only TFB if certain requirements are met.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    kimilatif wrote: »
    is there a chance to get pregnant by woohoo? i can never seem to get pregnant by woohoo because i read somewhere before there is a small chance we could..

No. Sims practice 100% safe woohoo. Only way to get a baby is TFB. I'm sure at some point, someone will create a risky-woohoo mod. Just don't forget you installed it.

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Both ;)
  • Options
    ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    I put Pancake Bob and Amber together. They havent had much time for woo-hoo since Amber had their son and committed to losing weight.

It's too bad because Bob is completely smitten with Amber and her feelings towards Bob are very low. They are going to have to make time for lovin' if they are ever going to get married.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • Options
    KeiyalolKeiyalol Posts: 32 Member
    Both :D. I try to have them WooHoo regularly to keep their relationship scores up. I wish there were more WooHoo locations.
  • Options
    JelisaJelisa Posts: 86 Member
    My Sims woohoo regularly. Even after they have kids. Usually they go to work late or tired but happy. :D
  • Options
    Keiyalol wrote: »
    Both :D. I try to have them WooHoo regularly to keep their relationship scores up. I wish there were more WooHoo locations.

You can make faux Public Woohoo locations by adding the Observatory to a Community lot. I'll be a plum if I know why they didn't have Public Woohoo in the base release.

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    They woohoo for me enjoyment, just like everybody else
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    Are you kidding? A few seconds to max out Fun and Social? My sims woohoo so much they walk funny.
    banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Lol @ Trick!

Yes, my sims woohoo every chance they get, that and just plain kissing and hugging before one goes to work and after they come home from work. Romance is important too. I like to have my female sim do the enticing move and sexy pose while her fiancée is trying to program for his job. He finally can't take it anymore and they head off to the bedroom, lol.

In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2014
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Is it wrong to roll back to the house with a new one right in front of yesterday's catch?

ea2wpj.jpg

What could be worse is having baby dada in the house talking to the kid while trying to up the romantics enough to get there with the next would be baby dada.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    I have my married couples interact often to keep their relationships high. If that winds up in a woohoo session, sobeit. :D
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PandererPanderer Posts: 247 Member
    As often as they can ;) The moodlets are totally worth it - even the disappointment one gives me a laugh, so that counts XD
    Keep the love alive!!
    qR08FrB.png
  • Options
    AmphibienAmphibien Posts: 85 Member
    I have this belief that it helps them sleep better... So I do it a lot.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I have a Sim with the Romantic trait, and he gets tense if he goes for too long without romantic interactions; I've found that regular woohoo sessions keep that at bay much of the time.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Panderer wrote: »
    As often as they can ;) The moodlets are totally worth it - even the disappointment one gives me a laugh, so that counts XD
    Keep the love alive!!

Maybe I'm just lucky but I haven't seen a disappointment one yet -- guess my Sims are all performance artists. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Well with Sims 4, they often get wishes just to woohoo for fun or because they just want to be with their partner and will often grant them that wish (I usually just have them woohoo if they wish for it as I have to cheat half the time due to different work schedules and all that and they are usually tired behind they both get home); but every so often they would wish to try for baby and if I don't have too many sims in the household, I would allow them to try for baby.

Lately two of my sims couples seem to wish to woohoo and other romantic options for and more and one couple is upset as I found out one sim had the dislike children cheat and one sim is pregnant. That should be interesting.

Sims 2 and 3 were a bit different due to mods that allowed to make those choices on their own (some of the Sims 2 sims want more children than other sims). Sims 3 uh affected the whole town when I had it installed still due to Story Progression and mods for that. xD