Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rocker & Star ~* Have Puppies! XD

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims (2000)
Hi! :mrgreen:

I have a Legacy family going.... and she has her little dog, Rocker. Thing is, Rocker couldn't find him a special friend (they were either boys or they didn't get along) so Abby bought him a partner. So far they get along well- always playing together - although he does get possessive of his food dish. It's so cute. XD

I just thought I'd share cause they're so cute (I don't normally play pets in TS2). :)

Rocker & Star!
RockerandStar_zpse0477e92.jpg

*Updated with their puppies. They still have two days until they age up but here is their family picture for now. =D

TownyDogs_zps0ee41b35.jpg

You can share your* Sims 2 Pet pictures, too. =]
Post edited by Rflong7 on

Comments

• PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited October 2014
    Wow! Those dogs look amazing! This is Sims 2, right? Funny how the graphics have stood up to time pretty well. I love the look of the poodle, too!

Edit: I see where you stated it's Sims 2 -_- I haven't had Sims 2 installed in a LONG time.
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    My legacy family has two dogs male & female but they keep fighting with each other and have a horrible relationship so there's probably no puppies in their future lol

but here's a pic of one of the toddlers hugging Tucker.
    j7x9om.jpg
    Yea it's Tucker...he' the only one I've seen the kids hug lol...I do know the cheat to control pets but I prefer to let them go on their own and I'm really trying not to cheat in the legacy but I might cheat just to change the dogs relationship lol.
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    The code for controlling pets is: boolprop control pets on/off
    You can also control apartment roommates with this cheat.
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
    I haven't had a pet run away or get taken away yet...I don't even think I've ever had social services take the kids away lol.
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    You may or may not have intentionally helped me to give two of my Sims last names... it's always been a struggle for me to name my Sims *laughs*
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    I don't have any pet pics as of yet. But, I like your pic. I always wished witches could take small dogs on their brooms, because I wanted to make whimsical witch that had a pink poodle that would ride on the broom with her.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    @Rflong7, Thanks, maybe will get in s4.
    @Rflong7: so cute!
  • CourfeyracCourfeyrac Posts: 81 Member
    Aww, adorable! Rocker looks very panicky about being a dad in your family pic. :D
  • alwslaughinggirlalwslaughinggirl Posts: 244 Member
    Pets in TS2 was soooo much better than pets in TS3!! Of course, it doesn't help that with my graphics card, I always had that rendering issue with my pets in TS3 >..< Love your doggie family!
    I've been playing since TS1. My favorite games are TS2 and TS4.
    Origin ID- manda102784 <3