Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod for CAS issue

Concerned about the issue with male sims aging up with wide jaws and small eyes I tried this mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538744
Here are the results with using this mod:
child
14v1ffp.jpg
teen
2qdwzv9.jpg
young adult
2ltr1oz.jpg
adult
2uerzh5.jpg
elder
212gvhi.jpg
I made the eyes as large and wide set on the child as possible and the jaw as narrow as possible.
Please note: if you want to download the mod from the ModTheSims website you will have to be a member. But membership is free and isn't much trouble. I hope EA/Maxis has an official fix soon so that I can stop using this mod as I have an aversion to using mods that aren't from NRaas ( and so far the people at Nraas are not going to to do mods for TS4).
Maxis/EA, get a clue. A large number of people like family play not swinging singles stuff.
Update: I finally fixed all of my frustrations with TS4...I uninstalled it! :#

Comments

• JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited October 2014
    Just to add to this...
    Shimrod actually has his own thread here on the forum and links to all his mods, including that one, can be found here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/778810/shimrods-mods/p1

Don't forget you can also have a nice chat with him in the thread and say thanks. :)
  • horseman1952ahorseman1952a Posts: 131 Member
    Thanks for that information JoxerTM22. I bookmarked the thread so I can keep up with what he's doing without having to wade through all of the stuff at MTS. I also posted my thanks to him on that thread. I wish there were more people like you on this forum. So many of the people who post on here must be level 10 or higher in the mischief skill.
    Maxis/EA, get a clue. A large number of people like family play not swinging singles stuff.
    Update: I finally fixed all of my frustrations with TS4...I uninstalled it! :#
  • marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    And now you REALLY can't tell the difference between a teen and an adult... I hope the eyes get fixed and the jaw just adjusted, a little wider jaw is normal when you grow up, you don't have the same jaw when you're 20 than you did when you were 15... still, it doesn't get even HALF that wider, just a little bit... I'm hoping they will fix it in the next patch so I don't have to use this mod...
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Looks like it's almost there. The jaw is a wee bit too narrow for the adult stage IMO.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • KoopaKoopa Posts: 85 Member
    I downloaded the mod yesterday but I'm still going to be pretty annoyed if the issue isn't fixed in the next patch.
  • HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    I've been using this mod since Shimrod posted it and it seems to be excellent. While I play with aging off, sometimes I age my Sims in CAS and it's very nice to not have to rebuild their faces. Many thanks to Shimrod for his work.
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing