Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Good News about All About Style - A long time Custom Content Fan Site

windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
edited October 2014 in CAS Custom Content
Hi,
Good news about All About Style, she's started making clothes for our new game! I'm very excited, I've been using her clothes for my sims games since The Sims 2 days! I just love her stuff!
My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
Post edited by windweaver on

Comments

• TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Ehh... no thanks. Her stuff's a little too on the realistic side for players like myself.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,372 Member
    To each his own. I love her stuff and have loved it for years!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    windweaver wrote: »
    Hi,
    Good news about All About Style, she's started making clothes for our new game! I'm very excited, I've been using her clothes for my sims games since The Sims 2 days! I just love her stuff!

Thanks! yeah, I love her stuff! made my game play and themed hoods in TS2 so much better.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    No thanks - I don't use any CC or Mods
  • songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    I love her stuff! Thanks for the tip.
    I love her stuff! Thanks for the tip.

Your welcome!

• ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    I love CC! Thanks a lot for sharing. Do you have links to her site/blog?
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • DCPuppyGirlDCPuppyGirl Posts: 1,318 Member
    Great, I loved her TS2 and TS3 stuff.
    5dK3aTu.gif

I'm just curious, if you don't use cc and your not interested in it, and the title of the thread is Custom Content, why do you feel it's necessary to make a comment? If you don't use it, then anything you have to say is completely irrelevant. Why hold yourself out there for the possibility of ridicule? As I said, just curious.

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Who is that?
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Shuushii wrote: »

Sure do!
    http://www.all-about-style.com/

bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Who is that?

All About Style? It's a fan site dedicated to fashionable clothes for our sims.

• xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Who is that?

Oh, thanks. Never heard of that site.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member

I'm just curious, if you don't use cc and your not interested in it, and the title of the thread is Custom Content, why do you feel it's necessary to make a comment? If you don't use it, then anything you have to say is completely irrelevant. Why hold yourself out there for the possibility of ridicule? As I said, just curious.

The title says nothing about custom content. I'd never heard of All About Style until this thread.
    Who is that?

Oh, thanks. Never heard of that site.

She's been around for years now. She is just getting started, with only a few female outfits for now, but if you look at her t3 stuff and if you can find her t2, you will see she's very good at what she does.

I've had to opportunity to "visit" with her through e-mail. I learned she is all self taught and used one of my t3 sims for a model, lol. That was very gratifying for me.

Anyway, keep her bookmarked so you can check back now and again. Because she's very prolific with her designs. But as I said, she only has a few things for t4 at the moment.

Happy Simming everyone!
    lynny wrote: »

The title says nothing about custom content. I'd never heard of All About Style until this thread.

Good point! I fixed that!

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know, @windweaver :D

• julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    i have used that site since she first started making cc and it has always been of high quality
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    edited October 2014

Sure do!

This site need improvement. He looks ugly.
  • cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member

Sure do!

This site need improvement. He looks ugly.

Rude.
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up, Cyn!

It's good to see some of my favorite TS3 creators making content for TS4.

*tries to lure Ephemera over with a handful of candy*
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
    Darkling wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up, Cyn!

It's good to see some of my favorite TS3 creators making content for TS4.

*tries to lure Ephemera over with a handful of candy*

Hi Darkling! I know right? I already have everything she made so far in my new game, and almost everything she ever made for t2 (everything I liked, which was most) and again, the same with 3. She's one of my most favorite creators.

I'm glad there are a lot of Simmers who like her stuff! You are all very welcome for the link!
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Nice! Always good to find some good reliable CC! Her S3 stuff looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing more S4!

I agree about Ephemera. I hope Kurasoberina starts making skins too.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2014
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    From what I've seen, CC and mods tend to cause problems for a lot of people so I steer clear.

But I'm excited for those of you use like it and use it!

This is very true. I never used mods, but before Supernatural came out, I erased all my games ect. to make my game vanilla after it was apparent to me that even a few cc items can impact the game. I never had issues with new content working and I stopped having those codes come up and next to never had a crash. Maybe one or so since Supernatural and that was because I laid down a large area of pavement and the game may have quit because it resembled blue screen? While I know that S3 was compromised from the beginning, I think it got more flack that it deserved because people chose to use cc and mods even after they knew it caused problems; as there is a reason why this is the first question you are asked right along with system specs.

Anyways, is it true that if you download content from the gallery that if you want the cc you have to go and put it in yourself that cc won't come on items as it did with the exchange? It seems with what I've downloaded that this is true and I'm glad. If others want it, then I want them to have it, but base players shouldn't be compromised because they want to download from the gallery.

• shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I have never been crazy about this site either because of the attempt to go all realistic with it instead of integrating into the graphics of the game-however I checked out the current sims 4 collection and I actually like it. Unfortunately :( I am afraid to use custom content in my game so I will just have to gaze at it from afar.