Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shimrod101 Has Fixed The Wide Jaw/Squinty Eyes CAS/Aging Glitch!

2...Next

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    edited October 2014
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    I didn't know this was an issue. People were actually complaining about this? I hardly ever see any complaint threads on the forums. I thought everybody was happy and loved each other.

just_kidding_ru_paul.gif

The thread had 37 pages, 735 posts, 23,100 views. It was almost always on the first page.

At least three SimGurus acknowledged the issue.

It was brought up three times during Live Chats and acknowledged.

EDIT: I hadn't seen the picture. I get it. It is a joke.
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    using a mod is not solving the problem = it has been proven that using mods can cause more/other problems

We have a great modding community. And, more often than not, they fix issues long before the devs are able to. Testing your mod compatibility is key here.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    Oh my gosh, this is the best news I've had today. I'm so thankful @DerekJohnson for creating a separate thread for this. I was searching for a solution and it was really helpful that this came up as a stand alone thread.

I can finally have townies that don't look like a bunch of clones AND continue my ISBI legacy without having to be concerned about mutant children ;D
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Kaleniya wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, this is the best news I've had today. I'm so thankful @DerekJohnson for creating a separate thread for this. I was searching for a solution and it was really helpful that this came up as a stand alone thread.

I can finally have townies that don't look like a bunch of clones AND continue my ISBI legacy without having to be concerned about mutant children ;D

Kind of you to acknowledge!